• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Realising how fuckin important Vince Clarke is and was!!! Funny old world. Ian curtis too. Some of us achieve so much and others(Like Me) Just bounce about thru life....

Still its all of bollocks anyway. Sing, Dance and make love, Time is short, Do you!!!

Oh, sweet, was just preparing a shot of morphine to top off my oxy (180mg morphine plus 20mg methadone in with it)
Happened to look at the floor when drawing up the shot and realized there was something like 60-70mg IR oxynorm caps plus a cigar on the carpet. Very nice, will have those later.

Oh, sweet, was just preparing a shot of morphine to top off my oxy (180mg morphine plus 20mg methadone in with it)
Happened to look at the floor when drawing up the shot and realized there was something like 60-70mg IR oxynorm caps plus a cigar on the carpet. Very nice, will have those later.

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar,
You're gonna go far,
You're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die,
You're gonna make it if you try,
They're gonna love you.

Just got back from a job at a very old, very posh stately home/hotel. Normally this place is buzzing with corporate events, wedding receptions, birthday parties etc. However, tonight it was dead. I saw no-one except the staff on reception. Now however big and hard I like to think I am, I must admit to more than a few hairs standing up on the back of my neck as I traversed the long dark corridors and lonely galleries of a building that has its roots in the 11th century and was home to prisoners of war in both world wars (as evidenced by the graffiti scratched in the lead on the roof).

Just got back home, and my daughter has left me an eighth of weed in a medical cannabis container marked as 'Strawberry Haze' - indica. Wahooo, result! =D

Battered..! :! =D <3

Last edited:
Sitting in front of my favourite police procedural drama, courtesy of Sky Plus; in my PE kit, while the washing machine does its stuff; with a microwave meal and a big fat doob.

Yeah, so call me Waynetta .....

15mg methadone, couple of heminevrin (chlormethiazole) caps and going through a 6 pack of heineken, smoking cigars and chilling. Might just have a 10-20mg line of oxy, after I've had a couple of hot bowls of steaming chili con carne.

I don't think much of cop shows. In the real life fugitive type ones, I always find myself thinking 'go on, stab the fucking cunt already, he's fucking pork' 'go on...go ONnnn..RUN 'IM OVER!!!'

Fucking hate pigs.

In today's tale of Everyday Misogyny, I can report just a wolf-whistle from a stranger. Shame he didn't have the courage from ahead of me where I could see his face. I began to turn around, hoping to get a good look at him, but then changed my mind (do I really want to know what he looks like anyway? Not really) before I had even managed 45 degrees. This probably actually looked from behind like a wiggle of the bum. Well, I hope he enjoyed it more than I did.

**. Must try to develop execution. If you're wolf-whistling from behind in the hope that she turns around, it's much funnier if she's wearing heels and loses her balance. Too easy to maintain a stance in flats. Volume was pathetic, barely attracted the attention of even one disinterested bystander.

(And yeah, OK, at least it wasn't "bloke in a frock" or "going to kill you, f****** f*****". I suppose I should be grateful to be accepted as a woman ..... but it still feels like choosing between shit and shite sometimes.)

EDIT: Decided it was better to go to the shop right now to score some milk, as opposed to taking a chance on not having to go to the all night filling station convenience store at some unearthly hour, almost certainly in an even less safe-in-public state than now. Was shouted at from a moving vehicle by someone I could not see clearly. It sounded like either "Pork Chav" or "Butch Hag". *. Hopeless. Suggest you practice wanking into a condom.

Last edited:
Hope all of our UK members have been enjoying the weather - even though I do not have the company to install myself with a bag of whizz in a beer garden for the afternoon , I have still had a pleasant enough time of it due to a particularly beautiful ganja (of which I still have a couple of grams left of despite having it since Friday - it's such a fine example of horticultural artwork that I would have photographed it for the ganjee thread) perfecting the sunbathing experience, with a little extra help from the usual noise I pollute my ears with.

But of course it's never enough so I just called in the one shotter prepared to drive out to me with a few pieces and a stone. The horn is about as good as one can rate what is otherwise IMO a ludicrously overpriced drug (and I am talking about cocaine in general, crack just happens to be easily available in small cheap dose units which is why I still feel compelled to buy a small piece occasionally when buying heroin.

The lads things are pretty good but the individual bags are very cheap and relatively small compared to most suburban gangs in W'hampton (this guy comes from the inner city which is still rife with low quality heroin) so as per usual I whacked 2 in the spoon as opposed to my standard dose (I usually shoot the first bag and smoke the rest). The gear was pukka but first time I cooked it through I didn't use enough citric and due to the amount of dissolved powder it was a bear to get the thing re - hydrated and heated without the whole thing spluttering all over the shop.

But so far that's been about the only negative thing that's happened all BH and as a junky specific first world problem I cannot complain. Happy May Day, which of course commemorates the invention of the pole.

Enjoying the weather? you fucking kidding me?

I've got a load of bromine and chlorine gas to work with today, and I am not looking forward to it. The Cl2 is gaseous anyway, but the bromine is going to be a fucking pain in the arsehole, since its a noxious fuming, volatile and corrosive liquid, and I'm going to have to work with just goggles, gas mask and blast shield over my face, since its way too hot to wear the heavy leather trench I usually wear as a lab-coat, I'd get roasted alive in my own juices wearing that at the moment. Now is the time for lots of cold beer and plenty oxy, morphine and chlormethiazole, plus some clonidine and tizanidine (these block noradrenaline release) to try and lower my core temperature)

Finally, got the rest of the day to myself. Managed to get back to sleep eventually after waking up at stupid o'clock, then woke up at a more reasonable hour for a Sunday but had a parade of visitors coming around for sundry reasons (but definitely not to buy drugs because that would be dealing which is against the law). If they were smoking any dope which they definitely didn't buy off me, then I might have brothen in some of the smoke, but they wouldn't have passed a joint to me if they'd rolled one out of the dope they hadn't just purchased because that, also, in the eyes of the law, would be dealing.

I think I'll take a quick wander over to the shop while It's still open; then get changed and load up the washing machine.

Finally, got the rest of the day to myself. Managed to get back to sleep eventually after waking up at stupid o'clock, then woke up at a more reasonable hour for a Sunday but had a parade of visitors coming around for sundry reasons (but definitely not to buy drugs because that would be dealing which is against the law). If they were smoking any dope which they definitely didn't buy off me, then I might have brothen in some of the smoke, but they wouldn't have passed a joint to me if they'd rolled one out of the dope they hadn't just purchased because that, also, in the eyes of the law, would be dealing.

I think I'll take a quick wander over to the shop while It's still open; then get changed and load up the washing machine.

"Brothen..?" 8o :! =D

Do us a tenners worth luv? ;)

Saying 'Shirley not' about a Shirley I know, never stops being funny to me (she may have stopped laughing decades ago)

I'm still breathing

I guess this should really go into the love & life advice section BUT I feel to post it over there would be saft, nobody really knows me enough on that part of BL & I got the feeling as much as most of you hate me on here a very small few understand me & even those that HATE me on EADD know enough about the way I am & they way I view life to give me some decent advice on this tricky subject I am on.

My ex who is the only human being I have ever loved (I mean love as in real love, not the kind of love you have for good pets, you dont want to have morning sex with your dog do you) well she got laid off work & got a decent payout as she was on some contract & even though she was let off work 6 months early she got the wage as if she had worked the months out, she has been talking now for some weeks about me going to see her & I have made a plan to go see her & I cannot back out now as I will look a right idiot. She is kinda with another guy but she hs no love for him & she always says she still loves me deeply. She just sent me a photo on Facebook that was for sure meant to get me hard as it isnt the kinda image you would send to your mate shall we say. I am NOT one of these men that thinks with their dick one bit as I find men like that to be fucking idiots & just foul humans BUT I know when I go to stay with er at some point we are going to get drunk or high & end up feeling horny, I really do still love her but I am feeling it would be weird to have sex with her as we are split up & not together though we both still care for each other alot.

If she was just some normal ex in my past I would not care one way or another but she is the only person that has ever understood me, she stuck by my side through several addictions & waited for me to really get my sht together, when we first got together I was DEEP in addiction to heroin & was doing quite alot of mxe (daily use and it was that pre-ban stuff) is it "right" to just sleep with her?

I know when we see each other it is going to stir up so many emotions, both good & bad, I got a feeling I will cry, there is ALOT of water that has gone under our bridge you could say, anyone got ANY advice on how I should play this one?

I dont want to get hurt again & I dont want to hurt her also, it was her idea I go see her btw if that means anything to the females on here as I know women do some strange things & talk in some strange code & also behave on their emotions, fuck knows what I am going to do. I just DO NOT want it to be a quick holiday where I just "fuck" her, I want there to be that special bond between us that you get from when you had ses with the woman you love

I guess this should really go into the love & life advice section BUT I feel to post it over there would be saft, nobody really knows me enough on that part of BL & I got the feeling as much as most of you hate me on here a very small few understand me & even those that HATE me on EADD know enough about the way I am & they way I view life to give me some decent advice on this tricky subject I am on.

My ex who is the only human being I have ever loved (I mean love as in real love, not the kind of love you have for good pets, you dont want to have morning sex with your dog do you) well she got laid off work & got a decent payout as she was on some contract & even though she was let off work 6 months early she got the wage as if she had worked the months out, she has been talking now for some weeks about me going to see her & I have made a plan to go see her & I cannot back out now as I will look a right idiot. She is kinda with another guy but she hs no love for him & she always says she still loves me deeply. She just sent me a photo on Facebook that was for sure meant to get me hard as it isnt the kinda image you would send to your mate shall we say. I am NOT one of these men that thinks with their dick one bit as I find men like that to be fucking idiots & just foul humans BUT I know when I go to stay with er at some point we are going to get drunk or high & end up feeling horny, I really do still love her but I am feeling it would be weird to have sex with her as we are split up & not together though we both still care for each other alot.

If she was just some normal ex in my past I would not care one way or another but she is the only person that has ever understood me, she stuck by my side through several addictions & waited for me to really get my sht together, when we first got together I was DEEP in addiction to heroin & was doing quite alot of mxe (daily use and it was that pre-ban stuff) is it "right" to just sleep with her?

I know when we see each other it is going to stir up so many emotions, both good & bad, I got a feeling I will cry, there is ALOT of water that has gone under our bridge you could say, anyone got ANY advice on how I should play this one?

I dont want to get hurt again & I dont want to hurt her also, it was her idea I go see her btw if that means anything to the females on here as I know women do some strange things & talk in some strange code & also behave on their emotions, fuck knows what I am going to do. I just DO NOT want it to be a quick holiday where I just "fuck" her, I want there to be that special bond between us that you get from when you had ses with the woman you love

I personally would be very wary mate. You obviously still have very deep feelings for her - are these feelings reciprocated? You say she professes to still love you, yet she's your ex and she's with another bloke. I'm guessing it was her that ended your relationship? If so, you've got to question her motives for wanting to see you again and sending unsolicited flap snaps (or whatever provocative image it was that she sent you). That to me suggests she either just wants a good fuck, or there's some ulterior motive that could end up with you getting hurt. I suggest playing it very carefully and don't rush into anything until you have a better idea of what's going on.

Best of luck mate...