• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Feeling fucking frustrated. I've been searching hard for some carbon disulfide, CS2; and I am having a lot of trouble. I keep my eye open of course on the likes of ebay and amazon just to see if any CS2 turns up. I think I COULD make it, but it requires passing sulfur in the gaseous form through a tube-furnace, basically a metal pipe heated from the outside with multiple high-temperature flames or with electrical resistance wire wrapped externally in asbestos to keep the heat in, and internally, the space packed with coke (as in the coal-derived carbonaceous fuel) heated to a red heat, then passing the sulfur, heated itself until it becomes gaseous, and propelled with an inert gas to push the sulfur gas though the coke. This forms, apparently, although as of this particular moment I have never performed the task, carbon disulfide.

Problems being that its EXTREMELY flammable. So much so that according to my reading, there mere act of holding a glass rod that has been dipped in hot water, close to CS2 is enough to set carbon disulfide ablaze. VERY very flammable stuff, and its one of the most acutely toxic solvents going, not counting extreme reaction conditions that involve things like electrolysis in anhydrous cryogenic liquid hydrogen fluoride gas or other truly hazardous in the extreme situations like that, things not even I would attempt due to sheer deadliness and utter lethality, things performed using magic methyl (methyl fluorosulfonate) which is fucking heinously toxic and carcinogenic as you can get, and the preparation isn't anything pleasant either, involving distillation of a mixture of fluorosulfonic acid and dimethyl sulfate, both being VERY toxic, and extremely dangerous, fluorosulfonic acid hydrolyzes to hydrofluoric acid and is a very powerful acid, CHLOROsulfonic acid I would handle, even though its an extremely corrosive, powerfully acidic chemical, toxic and moisture-sensitive giving off seriously nasty fumes, but at least it doesn't destroy glass, chlorosulfonic acid is vicious and dangerous stuff and dangerous to prepare too, but it is something I can manage and handle, but fluorosulfonic acid is something I want nothing to do with whatsoever. And dimethyl sulfate is a HIGHLY toxic methylating agent (and it will methylate DNA, and methylate YOU as well as methylating whatever substrate one wishes to methylate, and poisonous enough that there is a record of someone eating a hamburger close to where someone was working with Me2SO4 in a fume hood. They died days later. (this wasn't a hobbyist or/and clandestine chemist, this was in a professional lab). I avoid using DMSO4 myself, I've never used it so far, I will if I have to, but rather than dimethyl sulfate, I'll use methyl iodide, which is more manageable and although still highly toxic and carcinogenic, mutagenic etc. its a lot safer than dimethyl sulfate, although more expensive if bought. Although I'd not buy it, but rather, make it, since the fundamental ingredients are cheap, if one buys iodine in bulk, which I do when I need to re-buy iodine whenever I run low and buy more. The 'ingredients' being simple, very cheap methanol, dried first with quicklime, distilled from it, then a catalytic quantity of red phosphorus to form phosphorus triiodide in-situ, which is continually regenerated from more methanol, whilst elemental iodine is added, to form methyl iodide, which is then carefully, and wearing full protective gear, distilled in vacuo and stored out of light, after purging with argon inert gas or nitrogen, in amber glass bottles in the fridge (no, not the one used for food, hell no!, there is more than one fridge in the house, and while one of them is used for food storage of course, another is dedicated to storing things you'd not want to have near food, such as say, my iodine monochloride, chromyl chloride (both home-made), my tubs full of elemental iodine since its volatile and likes to escape through containers, or sublime onto the top with some remaining in the vapor phase unless its kept cold, keeping bottles of bromine, solvents like acetonitrile (methyl cyanide), ethers like THF, diethyl and diisopropyl ether, and various other solvents, as well as volatile oxidizing agents and corrosives that need special containment and are best kept as cold as possible in storage.

And I use MeI as much as possible when I need a powerful methylating agent, since its much more safe to handle, as long as proper safety precautions are followed, than Me2SO4. I can get all the iodine I want, and obviously, buy big 4 gallon drums of things like methanol, dry the latter with conventional dessicants like anhydrous sodium or magnesium sulfate, distill it, then dry by distillation over CaO (or if I want it ABSOLUTELY anhydrous, then distill again and distill it once more over calcium carbide, which chemically reacts with water and forms acetylene gas, driving off the last traces of water), then react with iodine, catalyzed by a little bit of red phosphorus, and of that I've no little supply, got about 2kg of very high quality red phosphorus (came originally from sigma-aldrich, through a couple of contacts, cost me just 80 euros a kg, would be more but I got a deal from my supplier, who themselves has to go through a contact of their own, so there is a little markup since both have to earn their crust, which is fair, but my to-supplier contact gave me a discount, since minimum order for red phosphorus is one kilogram, and I purchased two at once so each cost me less, and the total came to just 80 eur/kg. No, not for meth making, I've more than one way to skin amphetamine-shaped members of the order Felidae if I wished to do so, but phosphorus based reagents have a very large variety and a great deal of interesting and highly useful compounds, both common and less well known; from triphenylphosphine to phosphorus trichloride, phosphorus pentachloride, phosphorus tribromide/pentabromide, the less stable phosphorus triiodide, and the stable but little known diphosphorus tetraiodide, a most useful sounding reagent prepared via disproportionation of PI3 generated in-situ in diethyl ether, or else through another phosphorus halide.

Fluorosulfonic acid itself is prepared by reacting hydrogen fluoride (anhydrous) with sulfur trioxide, HF being outright deadly poison, and sulfur trioxide, that I CAN handle if I have to but it IS nevertheless most dangerous and great care is required in its use, production and handling, SO3 being the acid anhydride of H2SO4 (sulfuric acid), or alternatively fluorosulfonic acid can be made by reaction of reaction of calcium fluoride and oleum (a solution of sulfur trioxide in anhydrous, 100% sulfuric acid, basically sulfuric anhydride in sulfuric acid, known as fuming sulfuric acid, and extremely corrosive, water-sensitive giving off extreme heat if moisture gets to it, and billows off fumes of sulfur trioxide), and then purging the resultant liquid with argon or nitrogen to free it of hydrogen fluoride (the gas corresponding to, when in solution, hydrofluoric acid and likewise extremely dangerous, with even a small area of skin contact being potentially fatal, and requiring IMMEDIATE response in the form of injecting the area with calcium gluconate and slathering calcium gluconate topical gel over the area, to cause the HF to react with the calcium gluconate rather than have it chelate the calcium from blood, forming insoluble calcium fluoride, and leaching calcium from your bones causing massive hypocalcaemia which results in a fatal heart attack), that must be done whilst one waits for the paramedics to arrive in the ambulance.)

Definitely not nice to make, not nice to store, not nice to use, nothing nice about it whatsoever. Its one of those things that I'd be REALLY unhappy and uncertain about making or using at all, save for the most extreme circumstances. Chlorosulfonic acid, sure, although dangerous stuff, but fluorosulfonic acid is just bad news. And even in professional labs, magic methyl (methyl fluorosulfonic acid ester) is banned in many of them methyl trifluoromethylfluorosulfonate (methyl triflate) being used instead now, with that triflate group being an excellent leaving group, as triflate groups are [triflate being the common term for trifluoromethyl fluorosulfonate as a leaving group, or triflyl for a substituent, the OTf group is a super leaving group, much better than even iodine, like the tosylate group which is perhaps more often used, that being derived from the far safer and easier to handle toluenesulfonic anhydride or toluenesulfonyl halides]

Alkylating agents of all kinds are never friendly as a rule, but methyl iodide is a much safer alkylating agent for introducing the methyl group. And besides its easy to make with that methanol iodination using catalytic quantities of red phosphorus. And since I already have kilos of red phosphorus of top notch purity, none of that crap recovered from matchbox striker pads by desperate meth cooks, but of the very best quality from a chemical company renowned for its excellence in produce and service, although one that will not sell so much as a drop of distilled water nor a stick of chalk or piece of paper to a user other than a formally accredited organization or governmental department. Sigma-Aldrich are cunts like that. If I myself contacted them directly they'd doubtless not even reply to an email. Not even to tell me 'no', they'd just ignore it. (rude if you ask me, at the very least they could acknowledge a refusal of service to be polite and civil)

Thankfully I have a guy who has a guy who can get things from them and sell them on to the guy I have, who can then sell the products I need on to me. Both of course do not do it for nothing, so its not the base price from sigma I pay, but there is a markup for each to make some earnings, which given they are providing an otherwise extremely difficult service to access to hobby chemists, that I do think is more than fair, that they get to earn from their services, they can't be expected to have charity demanded of them. But said service IS useful. Someone that can get all the things they need from Sigma, get them to the hobbyists, and are happy to be.....lets just say very, very, very discreet about what they send things as. (for example a bottle of trans-cinnamyl chloride, and one of n-butyric anhydride both came described as 'glass cleaner and glass polish' and phosphorus as 'red terrarium sand' and at a customs value of next to nothing =D

I'm certainly not complaining, and the contact does do truly excellent service.

If I have to, I'll go through them, or else get hold of a contact in eastern europe, latvia or poland I think. Who should be a lot cheaper, otherwise it means the passing gaseous sulfur thorough an externally heated metal chamber or pipe packed with coke, and connected to a BIG and wide surface area metal custom-built copper condenser, with efficient cooling, perhaps a multistage condenser with separate coolant baths and then carefully distilling the product repeatedly under inert gas to prevent fire.

But, I really cannot dispense with the CS2. Not a solvent I like, or that I want to use more than I need, but it does have its speciality uses and some reactions where its just that solvent which must be used to get proper yields of whatever it is one is making.

Feeling fucking frustrated. I've been searching hard for some carbon disulfide, CS2; and I am having a lot of trouble. I keep my eye open of course on the likes of ebay and amazon just to see if any CS2 turns up. I think I COULD make it, but it requires passing sulfur in the gaseous form through a tube-furnace, basically a metal pipe heated from the outside with multiple high-temperature flames or with electrical resistance wire wrapped externally in asbestos to keep the heat in, and internally, the space packed with coke (as in the coal-derived carbonaceous fuel) heated to a red heat, then passing the sulfur, heated itself until it becomes gaseous, and propelled with an inert gas to push the sulfur gas though the coke. This forms, apparently, although as of this particular moment I have never performed the task, carbon disulfide.

Problems being that its EXTREMELY flammable. So much so that according to my reading, there mere act of holding a glass rod that has been dipped in hot water, close to CS2 is enough to set carbon disulfide ablaze. VERY very flammable stuff, and its one of the most acutely toxic solvents going, not counting extreme reaction conditions that involve things like electrolysis in anhydrous cryogenic liquid hydrogen fluoride gas or other truly hazardous in the extreme situations like that, things not even I would attempt due to sheer deadliness and utter lethality, things performed using magic methyl (methyl fluorosulfonate) which is fucking heinously toxic and carcinogenic as you can get, and the preparation isn't anything pleasant either, involving distillation of a mixture of fluorosulfonic acid and dimethyl sulfate, both being VERY toxic, and extremely dangerous, fluorosulfonic acid hydrolyzes to hydrofluoric acid and is a very powerful acid, CHLOROsulfonic acid I would handle, even though its an extremely corrosive, powerfully acidic chemical, toxic and moisture-sensitive giving off seriously nasty fumes, but at least it doesn't destroy glass, chlorosulfonic acid is vicious and dangerous stuff and dangerous to prepare too, but it is something I can manage and handle, but fluorosulfonic acid is something I want nothing to do with whatsoever. And dimethyl sulfate is a HIGHLY toxic methylating agent (and it will methylate DNA, and methylate YOU as well as methylating whatever substrate one wishes to methylate, and poisonous enough that there is a record of someone eating a hamburger close to where someone was working with Me2SO4 in a fume hood. They died days later. (this wasn't a hobbyist or/and clandestine chemist, this was in a professional lab). I avoid using DMSO4 myself, I've never used it so far, I will if I have to, but rather than dimethyl sulfate, I'll use methyl iodide, which is more manageable and although still highly toxic and carcinogenic, mutagenic etc. its a lot safer than dimethyl sulfate, although more expensive if bought. Although I'd not buy it, but rather, make it, since the fundamental ingredients are cheap, if one buys iodine in bulk, which I do when I need to re-buy iodine whenever I run low and buy more. The 'ingredients' being simple, very cheap methanol, dried first with quicklime, distilled from it, then a catalytic quantity of red phosphorus to form phosphorus triiodide in-situ, which is continually regenerated from more methanol, whilst elemental iodine is added, to form methyl iodide, which is then carefully, and wearing full protective gear, distilled in vacuo and stored out of light, after purging with argon inert gas or nitrogen, in amber glass bottles in the fridge (no, not the one used for food, hell no!, there is more than one fridge in the house, and while one of them is used for food storage of course, another is dedicated to storing things you'd not want to have near food, such as say, my iodine monochloride, chromyl chloride (both home-made), my tubs full of elemental iodine since its volatile and likes to escape through containers, or sublime onto the top with some remaining in the vapor phase unless its kept cold, keeping bottles of bromine, solvents like acetonitrile (methyl cyanide), ethers like THF, diethyl and diisopropyl ether, and various other solvents, as well as volatile oxidizing agents and corrosives that need special containment and are best kept as cold as possible in storage.

And I use MeI as much as possible when I need a powerful methylating agent, since its much more safe to handle, as long as proper safety precautions are followed, than Me2SO4. I can get all the iodine I want, and obviously, buy big 4 gallon drums of things like methanol, dry the latter with conventional dessicants like anhydrous sodium or magnesium sulfate, distill it, then dry by distillation over CaO (or if I want it ABSOLUTELY anhydrous, then distill again and distill it once more over calcium carbide, which chemically reacts with water and forms acetylene gas, driving off the last traces of water), then react with iodine, catalyzed by a little bit of red phosphorus, and of that I've no little supply, got about 2kg of very high quality red phosphorus (came originally from sigma-aldrich, through a couple of contacts, cost me just 80 euros a kg, would be more but I got a deal from my supplier, who themselves has to go through a contact of their own, so there is a little markup since both have to earn their crust, which is fair, but my to-supplier contact gave me a discount, since minimum order for red phosphorus is one kilogram, and I purchased two at once so each cost me less, and the total came to just 80 eur/kg. No, not for meth making, I've more than one way to skin amphetamine-shaped members of the order Felidae if I wished to do so, but phosphorus based reagents have a very large variety and a great deal of interesting and highly useful compounds, both common and less well known; from triphenylphosphine to phosphorus trichloride, phosphorus pentachloride, phosphorus tribromide/pentabromide, the less stable phosphorus triiodide, and the stable but little known diphosphorus tetraiodide, a most useful sounding reagent prepared via disproportionation of PI3 generated in-situ in diethyl ether, or else through another phosphorus halide.

Fluorosulfonic acid itself is prepared by reacting hydrogen fluoride (anhydrous) with sulfur trioxide, HF being outright deadly poison, and sulfur trioxide, that I CAN handle if I have to but it IS nevertheless most dangerous and great care is required in its use, production and handling, SO3 being the acid anhydride of H2SO4 (sulfuric acid), or alternatively fluorosulfonic acid can be made by reaction of reaction of calcium fluoride and oleum (a solution of sulfur trioxide in anhydrous, 100% sulfuric acid, basically sulfuric anhydride in sulfuric acid, known as fuming sulfuric acid, and extremely corrosive, water-sensitive giving off extreme heat if moisture gets to it, and billows off fumes of sulfur trioxide), and then purging the resultant liquid with argon or nitrogen to free it of hydrogen fluoride (the gas corresponding to, when in solution, hydrofluoric acid and likewise extremely dangerous, with even a small area of skin contact being potentially fatal, and requiring IMMEDIATE response in the form of injecting the area with calcium gluconate and slathering calcium gluconate topical gel over the area, to cause the HF to react with the calcium gluconate rather than have it chelate the calcium from blood, forming insoluble calcium fluoride, and leaching calcium from your bones causing massive hypocalcaemia which results in a fatal heart attack), that must be done whilst one waits for the paramedics to arrive in the ambulance.)

Definitely not nice to make, not nice to store, not nice to use, nothing nice about it whatsoever. Its one of those things that I'd be REALLY unhappy and uncertain about making or using at all, save for the most extreme circumstances. Chlorosulfonic acid, sure, although dangerous stuff, but fluorosulfonic acid is just bad news. And even in professional labs, magic methyl (methyl fluorosulfonic acid ester) is banned in many of them methyl trifluoromethylfluorosulfonate (methyl triflate) being used instead now, with that triflate group being an excellent leaving group, as triflate groups are [triflate being the common term for trifluoromethyl fluorosulfonate as a leaving group, or triflyl for a substituent, the OTf group is a super leaving group, much better than even iodine, like the tosylate group which is perhaps more often used, that being derived from the far safer and easier to handle toluenesulfonic anhydride or toluenesulfonyl halides]

Alkylating agents of all kinds are never friendly as a rule, but methyl iodide is a much safer alkylating agent for introducing the methyl group. And besides its easy to make with that methanol iodination using catalytic quantities of red phosphorus. And since I already have kilos of red phosphorus of top notch purity, none of that crap recovered from matchbox striker pads by desperate meth cooks, but of the very best quality from a chemical company renowned for its excellence in produce and service, although one that will not sell so much as a drop of distilled water nor a stick of chalk or piece of paper to a user other than a formally accredited organization or governmental department. Sigma-Aldrich are cunts like that. If I myself contacted them directly they'd doubtless not even reply to an email. Not even to tell me 'no', they'd just ignore it. (rude if you ask me, at the very least they could acknowledge a refusal of service to be polite and civil)

Thankfully I have a guy who has a guy who can get things from them and sell them on to the guy I have, who can then sell the products I need on to me. Both of course do not do it for nothing, so its not the base price from sigma I pay, but there is a markup for each to make some earnings, which given they are providing an otherwise extremely difficult service to access to hobby chemists, that I do think is more than fair, that they get to earn from their services, they can't be expected to have charity demanded of them. But said service IS useful. Someone that can get all the things they need from Sigma, get them to the hobbyists, and are happy to be.....lets just say very, very, very discreet about what they send things as. (for example a bottle of trans-cinnamyl chloride, and one of n-butyric anhydride both came described as 'glass cleaner and glass polish' and phosphorus as 'red terrarium sand' and at a customs value of next to nothing =D

I'm certainly not complaining, and the contact does do truly excellent service.

If I have to, I'll go through them, or else get hold of a contact in eastern europe, latvia or poland I think. Who should be a lot cheaper, otherwise it means the passing gaseous sulfur thorough an externally heated metal chamber or pipe packed with coke, and connected to a BIG and wide surface area metal custom-built copper condenser, with efficient cooling, perhaps a multistage condenser with separate coolant baths and then carefully distilling the product repeatedly under inert gas to prevent fire.

But, I really cannot dispense with the CS2. Not a solvent I like, or that I want to use more than I need, but it does have its speciality uses and some reactions where its just that solvent which must be used to get proper yields of whatever it is one is making.

if u have said guy,why dont u buy carbon disulfide off him ?or is sigma aldrich too expensive?(which they often are if u ask me)

Doing some writing. Been doing a lot lately. 20mg of Dex Amphet, 40mg of oxy. Great combo. Have given up ciggies for almost 2 weeks now and finally the craving has subsided. The extra $200 a week in my wallet is awesome too. Decided to have a long break from my mate charlie. The d5's serve the same purpose for me, $6.40 for 200 tablets every 20 days. Its so clean and functional. For partying sure coke is better but atm i am happy to be not blowing $450 on a gram of good coke.

Well done. Cigs are tough to kick.

I worked a 25 hour shift that finished eight hours ago. Was asleep for a while, then woke up and came home.

I was so dirty that people were literally calling to each other to come and have a look. Like blackface level ten, just from dust and sweat.

Five days off now, Partaaay

Cigs are a bitch. I got a massive craving before. I didn't act upon it as i dont want to have to go though that crap again and they are just so expensive here. I am buzzing along on 30mg of damphet and just wrote a cracker of a short yarn explaining why the bacon and egg roll is the absolute summit of human achievement.Forget the pyramids, the lunar landing...bacon and egg rolls are basically the sign of humans taking an evolutionary step forward

You going to show it off here or is there currently a bidding war for the publishing rights between all your local greasy spoon cafes?

You going to show it off here or is there currently a bidding war for the publishing rights between all your local greasy spoon cafes?

I would but there are plans for this stuff in place so it's being shared with 2 friends one of whom is a published successful author and the other used to be a senior editor at a major newspaper and edit books as well.

Yeah I will get the CS2 from him if I have to, although I'm hoping one of my contacts in eastern europe has it. She's much MUCH cheaper than a contact with a contact for sigma. Sigma are bloody expensive without having to go through middlemen. Its useful, in that it means I can get most anything I need, I've only ever had one failure, in that the contact couldn't provide something wanted, but it was something a bit unusual. But there is the price.

Sometimes its an advantage, in that they don't have the 'hobbyist markup' (I.e 'you've got a limited amount of choice so we are going to try and rape you'). I've seen people get charged hundred quid just for a liter of diethyl ether. Or they would have been had I not told them of somewhere that would give them the same liter of ether for about 15 euros.

But since sigma don't deal with the general public such markups don't even come into their mind, and thus I can get my red phosphorus for about 80 euros per kg when buying 2kg at a time, and thats with the go-through contacts.

I would but there are plans for this stuff in place so it's being shared with 2 friends one of whom is a published successful author and the other used to be a senior editor at a major newspaper and edit books as well.

I'm presuming Ms.Bus was referring to your epic bacon & egg rolls rather than your delusional aspirations to be a 'writer' - i.e. amphetamine induced psychotic ramblings scrawled on paper... ;)

Very pleased with myself. I was borderline entering withdrawal (I pick up my next rx next monday) and was looking for two nitrazepam tabs I know I didn't take and are in a bag somewhere, but while looking I found near a full strip of oxy 10 IRs tha9t had somehow gotten away as well as a cap of chlormethiazole and a fuckton of clonidine and tizanidine.

About to sink back a mogadon and spiced rum, maybe IM a few hundred mg morphine sulfate, while I go fire up my fallout-tactics game, and get my combat unit and it's attached deathclaw matriarch ripping into more bandits, raiders, beastlords and their pet monstrosities, after a bit of re-acquisition of supplies at the new base my squad just transferred to, from the last mission, a hostage liberation situation in which an assassin was stopped at the last minute (I.e asked politely to leave, with a pair of combat shotguns loaded with flechette and solid slug shells plus a hollowpoint-loaded sten gun and a .44 desert eagle using a hollowpoint magnum load, from a burst of shotgun fire from the auto-shotguns and 9mm HP rounds from the FN-P90c to the torso to the one with the desert eagle putting one right through the eye of the hitman just steps away from the door of the building his target was in.)

(he was most obliging in changing his mind. If you count changing it from being inside his head, to being liquefied and spattered all over the building in a hail of bone fragments and torso-bits, with his head exploding to leave his spine poking out a bit, whilst the rest of what was left of his torso, attached to a pair of legs decided to take a nap, right then and there, slumped down the steps)

Must be tiring, the assassination business=D

Although the squad's deathclaw member didn't even have to make a move (think a gigantic mutated jackson's chameleon that towers over the biggest men by a good few feet, which has a maw full of razor sharp teeth, foot-long razor-sharp claws that tear through combat armor like a chainsaw going through a rotten watermelon, a set of multiple bloody great long horns to gore with, and carrying something thats basically an electrically charged spiked metal gauntlet with some sort of kinetic energy shockwave emitting effect to it built in called a power fist, that is more or less the ultimate close combat hand to hand weapon.)

Critter too big and hefty to operate a firearm, or even a club. But capable of throwing grenades, and capable of wearing a power fist plus being able to gore with those horns, completely close combat aside from grenade throwing, but both very, very stealthy and quiet, when sneaking up on a target, as well as being lightening fast, in, rip target to shreds, disappear like a puff of smoke sort of big mutated lizard=D. And that doesn't worry about taking multiple AK-47 or combat shotgun bursts, just scratches to 'mother' the big bad deathclaw pack matriarch.

About to sink back a mogadon and spiced rum, maybe IM a few hundred mg morphine sulfate, while I go fire up my fallout-tactics game, and get my combat unit and it's attached deathclaw matriarch ripping into more bandits, raiders, beastlords and their pet monstrosities, after a bit of re-acquisition of supplies at the new base my squad just transferred to, from the last mission, a hostage liberation situation in which an assassin was stopped at the last minute (I.e asked politely to leave, with a pair of combat shotguns loaded with flechette and solid slug shells plus a hollowpoint-loaded sten gun and a .44 desert eagle using a hollowpoint magnum load, from a burst of shotgun fire from the auto-shotguns and 9mm HP rounds from the FN-P90c to the torso to the one with the desert eagle putting one right through the eye of the hitman just steps away from the door of the building his target was in.)

(he was most obliging in changing his mind. If you count changing it from being inside his head, to being liquefied and spattered all over the building in a hail of bone fragments and torso-bits, with his head exploding to leave his spine poking out a bit, whilst the rest of what was left of his torso, attached to a pair of legs decided to take a nap, right then and there, slumped down the steps)

Must be tiring, the assassination business=D

Although the squad's deathclaw member didn't even have to make a move (think a gigantic mutated jackson's chameleon that towers over the biggest men by a good few feet, which has a maw full of razor sharp teeth, foot-long razor-sharp claws that tear through combat armor like a chainsaw going through a rotten watermelon, a set of multiple bloody great long horns to gore with, and carrying something thats basically an electrically charged spiked metal gauntlet with some sort of kinetic energy shockwave emitting effect to it built in called a power fist, that is more or less the ultimate close combat hand to hand weapon.)

Critter too big and hefty to operate a firearm, or even a club. But capable of throwing grenades, and capable of wearing a power fist plus being able to gore with those horns, completely close combat aside from grenade throwing, but both very, very stealthy and quiet, when sneaking up on a target, as well as being lightening fast, in, rip target to shreds, disappear like a puff of smoke sort of big mutated lizard=D. And that doesn't worry about taking multiple AK-47 or combat shotgun bursts, just scratches to 'mother' the big bad deathclaw pack matriarch.

Sounds busy mate. Kill em all! :) but keep one alive to tell the others what happened :)

The 'others' aren't there anymore to hear it. The fallout tactics 'beastlord' faction is one that essentially has a mutation that allows a sort of psionic suggestion to control lower, less intelligent animals like dogs, giant wasps, scorpions, roaches etc. But the deathclaws, are meant to be of close to human intelligence, and capable of mimicking speech, although without human vocal cords, but in an comprehending way.

Theres a mission where one is sent to find out, after a lot of towns butchered, hostage situations, raiding parties, by this lot, and is sent to both find out the way in which they are controlling the deathclaws. Turns out they couldn't. Not like the animals they use generally, because they are too intelligent to succumb to the controlling force, but they'd captured the matriarch of a pack, and were using her brood, controlled by threat of killing the mother. Essentially the mission involves storming the place, fighting your way into an underground lair, and extirpating the beastlord faction, killing their leader, a total psychotic loony of the real fruit-bin variety. A huge pile of shotgun shells, 9mm and .44 hollowpoint round expended casings, .45 brass and a pretty assorted mixture of 30.06, .303, 5.56 and 7.62 casings spent littering the scene later, and a one beastlord emperor slaughtered, plus said mother deathclaw's cage unlocked for her and her young to turn on the remainder, whilst the squad assists in shooting anything else that isn't a big buggering killer lizard and she goes on a berserkirgang rampage tearing the rest of the ones present at the base limb from limb.

Followed by being hired. Given a ton of grenades, tissue repair shots and medical gear, as the squad's closest thing to a main battle tank, only one that people only know is coming when they realize there's a pair of several foot long claws through their eyesockets. Keeping any alive, it just wouldn't be useful or possible. Only raiding parties already in the post nuclear holocaust US wasteland are still alive. And any raiding parties encountered are wiped out leaving no survivors, not so much as a cockroach. Only point to them is liberating ammunition, combat drugs, firearms, etc. for sale and re-equipping the assault rifle mags previously emptied into their owners.

Might be a hulking great predatory, intelligent lizard with no ability to fire a projectile weapon, only throw grenades and use unarmed (I.e fist/hand mounted rather than handheld melee, in the fallout system) weapons. But damn reliable in a tight spot, towering over humans and appearing out of nowhere, and now packing a sodding great electrically-charged metal fist on one hand, and using the other weapon slot, the horns, to...well...do nasty things to nasty buggers with huge horns. Usually aimed right in the eyes, head, or most amusing of all, gutting them alive, driven right up through the family jewels.

Definitely wouldn't fancy being smacked by a 15-odd foot lizard with an armored electroshock-fist designed for crushing the inhabitants of powered armor exoskeletons=D