• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Lol fubar, must be getting older but fuck me did those fuckers spin! Haha remember last time at fair was on a ride with my ten year old daughter in the rain shitting myself and she said " don't worry dad it's ok , it will be over soon! " Haha! Hope your bank holiday is at least 50% karpackie fubz! :)

Lol fubar, must be getting older but fuck me did those fuckers spin! Haha remember last time at fair was on a ride with my ten year old daughter in the rain shitting myself and she said " don't worry dad it's ok , it will be over soon! " Haha! Hope your bank holiday is at least 50% karpackie fubz! :)

Those guys on the waltzers are fuckin sadists man! He could see my son was hanging on for dear life, so he just spun us faster. Cunt.

I'm currently working on about 80% Karpackie, 15% vodka and 5% cider Kingo. What about you?

Edit: never mind, just seen yer post in the 'What are you drinking?' thread... =D

And whizz toboot! You jammy fuck. I'd love a bit of old skool billy right now...

Last edited:
Whizz...hmm...thats rather tempting. Not got any on hand, but could easily get some pseudo or some P2P for meth/N-ethylamphetamine or some racemic phet. Although it'll have to cool down a bit first if I do decide on it.

Although it'll have to cool down a bit first if I do decide on it.

Heh yeh, when I was a speedfreak I fuckin hated summer. However much I shovelled up my snout, I seemed to just sweat it all back out within 10 minutes. And it got light too quickly in the morning. And those fuckin birds...

Winter, on the other hand, was brilliant. Long, long nights of walkin, talking, smokin and drinking - never feeling cold because the whizz kept you warm. Not looking out of place with your pale, unhealthy complexion (though you got a few odd looks at wearing sunglasses in the middle of winter).

I fuckin loved speed (when it was good).

Last edited:
Hello I don't mean to interrupt anyone on here but I disagree with all the bullshit about meth first off you have to control it your damn self cause there no drugs for that.

Never had any shite speed/meth or ethamphetamine. Once some that wasn't brilliant, but then again, that was street stuff, years back when I was in college.

Drinking a few cold beers, couple of caps of chlormethiazole to potentiate it (carefully, not one to drink more than a very little on, since chlormethiazole is similar in action to barbiturates, and also blocks alcohol dehydrogenase, further potentiating alcohol in particular), some oxy, moggies, morphine and a cigar, whilst I wait for the oven to heat up so I can stick a pepperoni pizza in there, watching a horror movie and playing fallout-tactics. Opiates and downers have given me quite a case of the munchies.

Is it just me or does the dawn chorus seem to get fucking earlier and earlier?? Chirp chirp fucking chirp....I mean what could birds possibly have to chat about at 3am? Pricks!

Is it just me or does the dawn chorus seem to get fucking earlier and earlier?? Chirp chirp fucking chirp....I mean what could birds possibly have to chat about at 3am? Pricks!

Mate, I'm certain it's a conspiracy. What they're actually saying is "Look at that cunt in there. He's been whizzing his tits off all night and is starting to feel a little fragile. Let's give him some shit... CHIRPY CHIRPY CHEEP CHEEP CHIRP!!"

3.38am.

I'm sitting in one of the bars I have keys for, drinking quietly and writing my tab down.

Long day. Got up at 5am yesterday lol