• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

This thread is great and deserves a bump!

So, you know you're psychonaut when there are chemicals on your to-do list, instead of things.

when you have the need to talk about psychedelic experiences/drugs with a person who you just met

when you feel like your more intelligent about life than everyone...because they just have no idea.lol

Hmm... at the risk of being a humbug I still loathe the term "psychonaut" so will have to pretend it says something less irksome ;)

when the tape stop playing but the music carrys on . happen first time i did shrooms aerosmiths pandoras box set playing heard the tape go click but the songs just kept playing

... When the frozen body of Elvis in the corner of your kitchen starts giving you the evil eye, then melts into Nick Nolte.

Loving this thread!

...when urinating becomes a deeply important spiritual experience...

Fucking this!!! I thought I was the only one.

you know you're a psychonaut when...

a cop confronts you and your first thought is "does that flashlight have to be so bright?"

grass blowing in the wind looks like entire forests dying and growing up again

you meet someone else who'd tripping and instantly feel closer to them than family/friends you've known most of your life

you can comprehend infinity

^^ it was actually a significant part of my first acid trip. I spent a good half hour (could have been half a day, its hard to say) lying on my stomach in the park staring at the grass. I was lost in the infinite complexity of life, seeing entire forests dying and growing over and over, lives coming and going in the blink of an eye. That's when I first realized the universal oneness. Truly a remarkable experience, and a beginning to something wonderful. Needless to say it changed me in a way I'm sure you're all familiar with.

I often get something similar with ketamine actually. And nary an actual blade of grass in sight usually. Odd really seeing as ket is often completely divorced from the Earthy stuff of many psyches - ain't called Tekkno Smakk for nothing. Generally associate ket with the eternal hyperspatial void but grass - specifically swaying fields of molten gold wheat - has long been a recurring theme on ketamine for me. Tis what instantly sprung to mind with the grass metaphor. Very similar feel but never quite thought of it like that. Makes sense though - nice image :)

... When you think you are outside on the street being arrested by a cartoon police officer while in actuality you are inside. (not making this up)

When you think you're driving a mate to the hospital and trying to work out how to drive safely when you're tripping but then you realise you're in your bed solo tripping.

Haha driving while you're dreaming if fine, but dreaming while you're driving is a no no :D

Very true. What made that scene in my head seem even realler and more intense was the dramatic intense music build up in one of the scenes in FLLV that I forgot I put on

When IM DMT + Ketamine is a "quiet night in."

Lmao
When ur friends look at you in concern because u allways want to be riding the peak and they say are u ok... and you say... I feel fuckin fantastic!!!!
As u crack a nitrous balloon when everyone else is saying they are too high
When Uve chewed up a ton more than anyone else but your the one comforting everyone.
When u and your wife go by the term psychonaut
When ur addicted to pd