View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

little gestures make you think this guy has completely ill against you

Last edited by a moderator:
lol when you are writing down an a piece of paper what subliminal codes the Television is giving to you for your close future at 4am

when you are playing a sport game on playstation and you think the commentator is actually talking about you instead of the player and your friend edited it specially to do your head in.

when you are in a communal area and somebody sits close or next to you and you both watch tv and there is no communication, and you think they are trying to read your mind. Then when they make a movement of their body or a movement, you think it relates to them reading the thought in your head.

when the television glitches you think it's a sign from someone out there playing with you

when you and your associate are watching tv and there is a gameshow and he guess the correct thing, then clicks his bones and makes a crack, you think it is a hint you that he is not human but something else

when you think you are being watched through your mobile phone and somebody is broadcasting you live

when you look in a email help section and you actually make yourself believe it's somebody gathering months of information about you.

when you walk and you think everybody walking behind you is watching you walk

You've got paranoia issues, man ;-)

when you think that the cat has bad intentions

when you are in a rehab centre and somebody is offering you tobacco to roll cigarettes, you have this feeling he is trying to infect you with disease and he has put some blood on his tobacco.

when somebody tells you that car looks weird, you first think it as transformers car, but the person meant the people look suss in that car

when somebody puts a status report or facebook or msn and you link to relating to you

When you use drugs as an excuse for linking together completely arbitrary pieces of intelligence, effectively feeding your ego instead of being aware and critical.

(apparently)

you watch tv and the cartoon series and commercials you think have edited and changed to another world of television just for you to show you hell

you see a car outside your house and you think it is someone scoping your house ready to rob it then you sms them not to rob the house

when people laugh in public you think they are laughing about you

when you think somebody is secretly a serial killer by their appearance, when the person says he is going to get somebody to paint his boat, you think that is his plan to get him to paint it then they are guna kill him... coz of the facial expression when he said he is getting the boy to paint the boat

sorry that;s enough posts now

Last edited by a moderator:
when . . . . .
whatitfeltlike.jpg

Mjäll: I think Shambles was a bit confused :p He also added all slipknot1's posts to my post.

No, I definitely agree. But that's the youth of today. They've got no respect! ;)

Yes. They fail to see the big picture - but one day they will learn. Let us not forget that we too have been young and insecure.

Sorry folks, that'll teach me for editing before the first coffee of the day kicks in :eek:

Don't know about your post, Mjall. If it's part of Slipknot's epic then I can separate it, if not I really don't know cos I didn't remove any posts - Slipknot posted 20-odd individual posts so I merged them. Into somebody else's post apparently. That bit wasn't part of the original plan though 8)

Shambles: All good :D .. If my english was better I'd understand what you just wrote in my post
little gestures make you think this guy has completely ill against you
:D

My post is this one:

"When you use drugs as an excuse for linking together completely arbitrary pieces of intelligence, effectively feeding your ego instead of being aware and critical.

(apparently)"

And now it's also "this one". Odd.

... when you edit and merge posts with completely different authors without even noticing :eek:

Actually that's just plain ol' clumsiness. Ooops! Hopefully mostly cleared up now - do slap my wrists if I do it again :D

You know you are a psychonaut when...

1. Any flashing lights equate to "trippy" or "pretty" ... even in the most inappropriate situations such as being pulled over.

2. You speculate a complete substitution of carbons with silica on a phenethylamine is plausible and psychoactive.

3. Everyday household discussion is about psychedelics.

4. You ask, hmmm what does Nichols, Cozzi, Shulgin, Metzner, and so on think about this??

5. Chem Sketch is on your computer.

6. When you think.. well I wonder if it would be active with an MAOI??? ;)

... when you edit and merge posts with completely different authors without even noticing :eek:

Actually that's just plain ol' clumsiness. Ooops! Hopefully mostly cleared up now - do slap my wrists if I do it again :D

:D

It's all cool :)

When you vomit in a bathroom sink and bring out a handful of it to a sober person and ask "What color is this?" Because your afraid that you puked up a vital chunk of your body and are too high to tell the difference.

(true story, which was followed by a psychotic freak-out and me shoving most of my arm down my throat trying to feel if I collapsed my lung or not, and a visit to the ER ;) )

When your sole purpose for hiking is to eat drugs

When your sole purpose for eating drugs is to go hiking

When you can still spin records after taking two huge lungfuls of DMT (true story there, although it was one of the hardest things ive ever done)

When that trace of white powdered crystals on your coffee table is WAYYYY more likely to be 2C-I than sugar.

When employees at your local restaurant supplies store think "This guy's pastry store's gotta be a huge success with the amount of cream he's whipping."