• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

When the walls of reality shatter into fractals and the universe rips your soul into billions of tiny geometric puzzle pieces.

Ouch... it kinda hurt.

When you become utterly obsessed with a shiny fruit bowl and plot to obtain it through inheritance, which leads to questions on how to remove your best friend from the picture. Believe in me though, it is sooo shiny!

When you vommit half digested mushrooms all over your mates bed and then clean it up with G
his covers, leading to the question "do I disgust you?"

or when you participate in the epic 'tripper vs stoner' battle. Probably starting over a disunifing love for a fruit bowl or something

When the after-midnight programming on adult swim starts to make sense to you.

1. Any flashing lights equate to "trippy" or "pretty" ... even in the most inappropriate situations such as being pulled over.
Haha, once when my friends and i got stopped at about 3am, all I said to the cop was "Woah, i saw the lights and they tripped me out, dude". Luckily it wasn't my car and i wasn't driving.

You know your a psychonaut when... You check PD first thing in the morning.

When the smiley's over there >>> look like a bag of pills is taunting me :(

...when the idea of wearing clothes permanently strikes you as ridiculous and undignified.

...when you were forced to go to work in a solid +++ because the last chemical you ate is not finished with you after 30 exhausting hours.

...when you've developed the urge to cut the light and kill the music on the peak because you no longer need fun & games or any shit that distracts you from total immersion in whatever insane state you brought yourself.

at least those are my benchmarks :)

... when you buy in bulk to save money.
... when your favorite topic is LSD and you can talk forever about it.

when no matter how many times you poke him with a broom handle, Jimi Hendrix will not get down from your crystal chandeliers

when you think you've said something "wrong" and go up and down the stairs in your house seven times to rewind the situation

When you walk into your house from the backyard. You fell the beat and melody of the music playing from your computer rushing through your body. Then you realise there is no music playing and you have to lie down on your bed because you just realised how hard you are tripping.

-when a leaf hanging from a tree by a spiderweb at night under a streetlight inspires you more than anything else in your life
-when drawing in the dew on top of a car feels like your whole soul is going into the drawing

When 2000 mg of DXM is your threshold dose

When you can take all of that DXM in the form of syrup without vomitting

When that is achieved after pulling through a period where the smell of cough syrup from a hundred meters away makes you vomit.

When you see in infinitely many dimensions compounding infinitely upon themselves

When you can't find the colors you've seen on a crayola box.

When you cant find the colors you've heard on limewire

When you convincing yourself that you are in a parallel universe and you look in the mirror and switch places with your reflection and look back at yourself

Last edited: