• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

...The realization that we are one <3

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather!" (RIP Bill Hicks)

...When you know what yellow tastes like, and what the whole spectrum of Purple feels like (emotion, not tactile), and when people ask you what they're like, you respond "Yellow tastes like yellow," and "Purple feels like purple," because they are their own thing.

Last edited:
This thread cured my brain-zaps :D

When your k-holes have 'missions' made up by your confused, distorted brain..
When you look at walls and think, 'Gee, this wall would look amazing on psychs, I can see exactly how it would wiggle, drip, and melt!'
When you eat 2c-x for breakfast, mushrooms for lunch and k for dinner..

...When you've gone through a year of waking up every morning and staring at the orange-painted walls in your room for half an hour because they're breathing.

...When average doses of LSD just don't do it, and not because of tolerance.

Last edited:
When you wake-up and are confused as to why your back... in this place and time...?

No matter how many times it happens, it still feels strange to 'wake up' and become re-acquainted with myself.. it feels like i've just been ripped apart from one reality and resembled into another with all the memories of my previous lives been simultaneously processed to bring me back to the 'moment'... every single day; no wonder i have a headache!

When you can look at trees as your friends because they just talked to you last week.

When you don't need a swimming pool because you have grass.

You meet someone who drops and its as if you've known them forever and are already best friends.

...When you're 30-45 minutes away from the peak of a high dose of MDMA and get the idea to smoke some Salvia, and due to your fucked up depth perception you pack a huge bowl.. You hit it, then the MDMA is completely gone, your reality starts waving, and disintegrates for about 10 reported minutes while complete Salvia immersion takes place...

Then when you can talk again you're thoroughly shaken, but when the Salvia wears off the MDMA is back in full gear and you decide to eat some mushrooms.

Fuck, that's an experience in itself I should write the full thing down some time :p

...When you're 30-45 minutes away from the peak of a high dose of MDMA and get the idea to smoke some Salvia, and due to your fucked up depth perception you pack a huge bowl.. You hit it, then the MDMA is completely gone, your reality starts waving, and disintegrates for about 10 reported minutes while complete Salvia immersion takes place...

Then when you can talk again you're thoroughly shaken, but when the Salvia wears off the MDMA is back in full gear and you decide to eat some mushrooms.

Fuck, that's an experience in itself I should write the full thing down some time :p

Yes, yes you should. :)

when you're tripping on 2c-e for the first time and fascinated by a fence and then some random police car pulls up and then some power hungry police lady looking for a burglar in the area suddenly stops you and handcuffs you and then goes through your pockets and you hope she doesn't go into the back pocket where 100mg of 2c-i lay in a baggie inside some folded paper and then she does go into your back pocket and she does pull out the paper and you're thinking "well then this is going to be alot of bother" and then without fully folding the paper she just puTS IT BACK INTO YOUR POCKET and then you are totally pokerface and half wonder whether she swiped it so she could go get high with her cop friend later but she totally didn't even do that! and then you just walk home

praise jeebus

When the walls are breathing and the ceiling is bleeding purple drops and it isn't surprising in the slightest.

When you've used more psychedelics than you can count on both hands and both feet.

When a 6 hour trip feels short.

When you've smoked salvia while tripping on anything else.

When you're on vacation and have more psychedelics than days to use them.

...The realization that we are one <3

that's pretty lame=D

when you eat a hit of good L after 15 years of trippin to watch the lakers game for maintenance ( on a tuesady night w/ a 9-5)

when you are waist deep in the ocean and it turns to desert and your mind smiles and says, 'Good to be back'

you read BL for 2 yrs, get your first shot at 2-CB and take 30mg as your first dose
then double it the next night cuz you feel it is a bit shallow

that's pretty lame=D

Hahaha nice username.

...When you use a proxy to go on BL on an academic WiFi connection.
...When you think of the most stupid situations to take MDMA in because it seems like fun. Nothing bad can happen! Right?

10 more posts away from becoming a Bluelighter! It's about time!

Last edited:
... when you're hugging a weeping willow because it's sad

Awww poor lil guy

Edit: thought you said pillow. But you said willow. So in this case, poor tree. It needs love :)

Last edited:
When something randomly reminds you of someone you haven't talked to for a while, and you imagine a short conversation with them and they're doing fine, can't wait for warmer weather.

...you come to after a particularly long and exhausting night and realize, that you screwed the lightbulb out of the socket you because you apparently couldn't recall any other way of turning out the fucking light.

...happened to me last summer. 8(

When you can actually wield ugly realizations about yourself brought up by pyschs, instead of just saying "i was way off, it doesn't make sence".
simplified: when you can integrate your experiences