• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

You have a gram, what do you do?

vaporize it within 3-4 days

or smoke it in one lol

love the effeciency of vaporizers... i always kick myself for smoking joints cos i know its a waste....
not to mention vaporized weed can make some potent cakes if you save it up

Only smoke mids cause of anxiety. I'd vaporize it. Though I don't have my vape at the moment. So a one hitter I guess. This would be space out through the day (as I would be).

In that situation yesterday & I did what I would do if I was holding an oz. Bonged that fucker til none was left. Due to my current situation I am down to vaping kief but have rigged up a bong to my vape & it is working rather well.

All day probably a snap left for the wake n bake if you do the method I love.
Put a little base nug in your bowl (bong preferably) then put a good layer of tobacco I found using spirit organic is best then put another bit of green on top of the bacco and don't over pack the bowl it's meant for a snap so one hit and pull and bam!
Head rush usually have to sit down super dizzy/ light headed and the green seems to hit harder as we'll.

Salutations,

Euh... What to do with 1 g hey?

M'well, according to an international treaty to which my country's own sovereing laws have been "harmonized", aHummm...

No, not Québec, i really mean Cannabia... As in the land of Harper, of course.

Sorry for asking folks but my duty should be to call the police i guess!...
101.gif

Right??

=D

It'd last me about a week to ten days. I try to limit myself to about 0.1 a day smoked in either a small joint or two small pipe hits an hour apart at night.

After my latest tolerance break (aka Jail) I can get the sick off with a single hit of even lower quality weed. I smoked at my new job without my average tolerance and I was obviously baked, even got cotton mouth. At my current state I imagine there are maybe 10 or 15 hits in a gram? Thats a solid 4 days for me seeing as how I toke about every 2 hours when conditions permit. Odd to be typing that as I used to smoke a gram or two daily of top shelf. I could stretch that for probably almost 2 weeks now! I love the lack of tolerance so much.

Funny I was telling myself "you shouldnt have smoked those 2 bowls dumbass" the other day at work, not because I was too baked, but because a cannabis tolerance this low is so precious (buddy was being generous for a smokeout the day before and I dont like to turn things down people offer out of the goodness of their heart). So in summary, Id personally take it hit by hit and stretch it a few days so I can enjoy this wonderful lack of tolerance.

Super amped on the tolerance thing weed has really "regained" its magic for me. Not that it lost much magic to begin with but taking just 4 or 5 hits a day instead of like 4 hits or more every hour, has been surprisingly nice on my wallet (current living situation prohibiting a garden).

Well back in the day a g would last all of a day n thats it but now i only smoke about .1 or .2 out of my one hitter once a week so yeah a g last me around a month or more using a one hitter

I'm going to take that gram and turn it into a lemon drizzle muffin and flog it. With the profits I will buy a small lump of hashish which I will sell this weekend as hot knives at the festival. Whilst at the festival I will pick some shrooms and set most of them aside to dry. I will take the profits from the hot knives and buy a big bag of cheap trimmings and low grade homegrown bud and turn it into lots of lemon drizzle muffins, then get on the blower and invite people over for the day and get them wasted on shrooms and edibles whilst also enjoying whatever they happen to have.
The best bit is that I really did used to do this in the late 70's early 80's

magic_flight_angle_display.png

thing takes almost no weed to get you high. I could make a g last 4 days easily with this thing

Lol it says if you only had a g not if you had a g you could flip for something to flip and so forth as in all you have access too is one gram what do you do? Smoke tiny one hitters till its out here

1) Get very depressed because I only had a gram
2) Have a quick snapper of 0.2g and get happy
3) Forget that I only had a gram, start to drink beer and smoke the rest in 3 bong rips
4) Go online and order some more, and then mooch some from my neighbour a gram at a time.

It's happened before and will again. I still get calls from relatives asking me if I've got any weed left; and I'm too honest to say no.

The shitty thing is that I don't know how to say no, even if it's my last gram.

Tom

pack a bowl and take small hits every hour or so
I've made a half gram last a day that way...