• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

You have a gram, what do you do?

Ah....one gram....down to the last freaking nug in the jar are we? My favorite thing to do is take that nug roll the biggest joint possible while still saving a pursee bong rip for later. Sit back enjoy said joint then when that wears off in x amount of time Ill go smoke that bong bowl in one rip and try to hold it in for a bit. That usually will be just enough to keep the high going for a little longer. Call me crazy but its a mind fuck thing...

go out pick up a gram of fire, stop at a gas station grab a pack of swisher, roll up two pinners, smoke one, wait till u feel the initial peak start to come down a bit then light up the other, stay high till u pass out

3 bowls in a small pipe, if i'm trying to make it last all day. otherwise a joint and a good bong toke.

Well it depends, for some reason, recently i have taken to smoking lots of blunts. I would put the whole thing in a blunt and chill on that.

However, to be more froogle i could probably make it last me a while. A couple of days even. Smoking it from a bubbler i find to be effective, or even more effective that that just a normal bowl. Toke nice and slowly adhering to all the bud consuming rules i can think of.

um would give me a decent chop give me about 10 - 15 bongs i love me bongs joints are a waste buckets n waterfalls taste like ASS n reuine to high for me

i have been smoking for over six years but i have managed to keep my tolerance at the level of a beginner. i would smoke 5 joints from that one gram if it was the quality i usually get.

small joints with about 70% tabacco. its enough to get me comfortably high, i dont like being stoned out of my mind anyways (unless im drunk).

a gram would last me a long time.
a LONG time.
a gram of molly wouldnt last as long as a gram of weed.
so i cant say how id smoke a gram if i had one.
gb?

I typically like to grind my bud up to a fine consistency, put it in my sifter box, and shake it around to gather trichomes. The green will last me several days when smoked through the bong, and around day 3-4 when it starts to run low I will mix small amounts of green with the accumulated crystal.
I love having a low tolerance again.

Deece stuff...

Usually will last me the entire day if its my last.

Just on the norm. Blunt. Peach optimo...no doubt

I haven't bought a gram since I was like 14... Stupid ass way to buy weed honestly, I mean if you smoke less frequently or whatever fair enough I guess but I can't justify the price really.

How I would break up a gram would depend on so many factors, what the weed was like, my mood, who I was with, time of day etc. Most often I will chop up my weed with scissors, mix it with a smallish amount of cigarette tobacco and proceed to smoke this mix through one hit style bongs. The second most frequent way would be to grind it up, mix with a bit of tobacco (pref rolling, cigarette will do in a pinch though!) and then roll a European style spliff, with a crutch and slightly coning shape. After that I sometimes will roll a blunt and/or smoke a dry pipe, both of those options are pretty rare though. Bongs and joints do me pretty solid.

I'm getting a gram tomorrow=D
I think i'll go with 4-5 joints since weed hits me hard

When I only have a gram or a small amount of bud, I tend to stick to rips from the bong or gravity bong. I enjoy rolling my weed but doing so would go through a gram in a blink of an eye.

When I only have a gram or a small amount of bud, I tend to stick to rips from the bong or gravity bong. I enjoy rolling my weed but doing so would go through a gram in a blink of an eye.

Nah,if you just put a thin line of weed and mix it with tobacco it might get you high even 6-7 times(if it's decent weed).

If I had just a gram I'd grind it up and smoke 2-3 bowls spaced about about an hour apart each. A gram never lasts me very long anyways.