• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

You have a gram, what do you do?

SpecialK_

Bluelighter
You have a gram, what do you do?

That is the question, discuss what your typical smoking routine of a gram of your typical kind of weed (that you regularly pick up) would consist of:

2x Waterfalls or Lungs
2-4x Pipes
1x Joint

This is generally what a gram of weed would do for me and so I am interested in seeing everyone else's ways of smoking and how far their weed is spread out. This is not a dick sizing thread so please don't turn it into one.

%)

a gram could prolly get me high about five times, with one hit bong takes, holding in for as long as i can,

a gram can prolly keep me high the whole day

I'd grind it up and vaporize it all very slowly over time. The vape I have now a magic flight launch box is tiny and a dusting of herb in the trench not even a full trench gets me baked for longer than smoking a tiny hit from a one hitter does.

If I didn't have a vaporizer I'd just cut off small pieces of it and smoke it in a one hitter or a small glass bowl.

If I only have one gram, grind it up, drop it in a bowl.

talking about one gram out of what i normally buy, I might use ~.6 for a joint, then drop the other .4 in a bowl with the roach.

That would get me 5 or so popper tokes, which would get me set for an entire day.

Depending on the quality of the bud, and I usually get high grade so,,I would smoke it out of a pipe and be heading to my people to get some more...lol...a lot more...an ounce is what i usually buy of high grade...not to brag or "dicksize"...I just keep a supply of bud always, if I get below about 10 grams I am going to get more...lol..

1 gram of headies = 1 blunt.

That if I'm with anyone else, if I'm alone, it gets bong'd.

I'd probaly divide it into two spliffs and chillout for a couple of hours :)

I pack myself a bowl in the zong, then I pack a community bowl in the zong. Then I pack myself 1 hoot from Mr. Mysterio (our big ass bong that gets you mad baked) then I save the rest and repeat that 4 hours later because usually I can do all that off a 5 chunk.

Grind it all up and smoke it in bowls throughout the evening. idk how long it'd last. i've never weighed the amount I put in a bowl.

I Think I might try it now and see.

Well, 1 bowl of what I consider to be slightly below top notch high grade weighed in at 0.17g of weed. Then a bit of tobacco thrown in with it.

So i'd smoke 5 bowls over the course of 2 hours or so is my final answer

Last edited:
I would call a friend who had a g and have them match me on a garcia vega blunt and a white grape white owl blunt

2 blunts at a time almost beats two chicks at the same time :p