• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

You have a gram, what do you do?

Smoking it out of a water pipe, I'd say that could get me high 3 - 5 times depending how potent the smoke it. Some strains work better than others.

As I smoke alone and need very little to be high, 1 gram would get me high approximately 5+ times. Joints.

joints,
I like the whole ritual of rolling them,relaxing on sofa, then smoking them ,

Depends on the quality, but seeing my tolerance, i could roll from 4 to 10 joints with it (hash).

I put about 100mg in my vaporizer at a time, so i get about 9 or 10 decent highs from a gram.

I put about 100mg in my vaporizer at a time, so i get about 9 or 10 decent highs from a gram.

Just curious regarding a vaporizer, how much would you smoke in bongs to get the equivalent high that 100mg in a vaporizer gives? Although they aren't entirely the same a rough indication would be a great help! :)

Just curious regarding a vaporizer, how much would you smoke in bongs to get the equivalent high that 100mg in a vaporizer gives? Although they aren't entirely the same a rough indication would be a great help! :)

I would say about 2 bongs, it doesnt make my weed go as far as i thought it would, it works out at about the same really.

Probably 6-10 bowls through my vape depending on quality and how my tolerance is looking at the time, then I'd clean out the resin and re-vape that for a bonus bowl or two (vape resin is liquid gold=D).

break it up and take small single bong hits with it. like the type you can kill and smoke in one hit.

1.) Break it up
2.) load my bowl
3.) smoke it
4.) hate myself for using memes wrongly, or at all.
5.) save some for later
7.) ???
8.) PROFIT!

guise it's getting silly when you speak of cannabis in "mg's"

just say .1g they're freakin nugs. it's the one drug that's safe to eyeball

:)

I would most likely vaporize it. If it's very good bud and I'm careful with the temperature I might be able to make it last all night.

As for the people saying blunt, come on. I love blunts as much as the next American but a 1g blunt is an insult to the idea of a blunt. A blunt is two grams minimum if it's heady shit and an 1/8 if mids.

a DRY gram?
id bong that shit. (90% of the time i smoke my herb via a bong)

a dry gram would last me roughly a week of daily & nightly smoking.