• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

You have a gram, what do you do?

thats about 5 small bowls. or 2 skinners. or can last a bit in the vap and call it cheese sauce

ill roll almost the whole thing in a swisher, n save a tiny nug for a bowl later on.

I would smoke it all in snaps! (one hit bong ripes)
gets you wayyy high and its fun to try and clear a bowl in a rip.
Personally i smoke 2 gs a day minimum so one would last maybe 1 snap session of 6 bongs.

4-5 bong hits through out the day. Thats my usual routine anyway.

I've never weighed my weed except when I first get it home to see if I got jacked or not. So I'm guessing here ... either blunt or super-sized joint?

A fat joint. Fat for me anyways cuz I usually buy 2grams to 1/8 at a time and that lasts me 7-10 days.

1.) Break it up
2.) load my bowl
3.) smoke it
4.) hate myself for using memes wrongly, or at all.
5.) save some for later
7.) ???
8.) PROFIT!

^ ur such an oldfag lol.

i dont smoke anymore but when i did, if i had a gram and was alone, i'd take about 10 hits out of the gravity bong. 3 hits outa the gbb would keep me dummy lit for a couple hours and repeat (3 times) if i wasnt smoking alone, i'd match and roll a 1.0-1.5 gram blunt outa a wine swisher and then we'd smoke outa our various 10 bongs (some homemade, some nice glass ones) that we use. i personally prefer pipes but the only one i had got confiscated by a cop after only a month of having it =( i was saving up the resin at that point too.

god i wish my lungs could still handle smoke, i miss the ritual of rolling blunts and then smoking them. mmmm, good times, god i miss the taste o.o;

im pretty good at spreading my weed around so a gram would probably last me four or five good highs. i definitely wouldn't chose a joint or blunt tho, most likely i'll pack small bong bowls or my chillum.

A gram of chronic will last me the day, gram of mids is good for like one or two good smokes. I smoke almost exclusively from smallish glass spoons.

Huge joints and blunts are a fun idea, but I find that smoking three or four decent sized bowls gets me almost if not as high as a gram blunt.

not trying to do any dick sizing or whatever, because its depressing to admit but if i had a gram, i wouldnt waste my time. It wouldnt be enough to enough make my fingers tingle :(

not trying to do any dick sizing or whatever, because its depressing to admit but if i had a gram, i wouldnt waste my time. It wouldnt be enough to enough make my fingers tingle :(
i think what's depressing is the quality of weed you must be smoking :\

back when i was able to smoke daily that would last me 5 sessions if just by myself (0.2ish in a bong every night.) but now i haven't smoked in a while so i imagine a gram of headies would get me blasted for quite a while.

I suggest investing in some scales and ensuring that you are in fact purchasing a gram.

Grind it all up and smoke it in bowls throughout the evening. idk how long it'd last. i've never weighed the amount I put in a bowl.

I Think I might try it now and see.

Well, 1 bowl of what I consider to be slightly below top notch high grade weighed in at 0.17g of weed. Then a bit of tobacco thrown in with it.

So i'd smoke 5 bowls over the course of 2 hours or so is my final answer

thats ridiculous you must smoke very rarely. i swear even if i stop for months at a time, my tolerance doesnt really drop, i still need half a gram bowl to get me high for about 1-2 hours then stoned for the rest of the day... and thats not shwagg but really dank buds from clubs in cali

with vaporizer only, i'd be high for at least two days. from morning to night^^

If all I have is a gram I'd smoke it from my trusty one hitter - I love my bong but it's not as efficient. I buy top shelf bud and smoke from my onie or some form of glass almost exclusively - I only roll Js/blunts at parties and whatnot when lots of heads wanna smoke at once.