• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Why Mescaline Is Not Found On the Black Market

If anyone is interested, eating 4 San Pedro cactus' has to be THE worst experience of my life. Not only is it the most foul tasting, thick, syrupy, spiky sour tasting chlorophyl juice i've ever tasted but the trip is always interupted by visits to the toilet. Plus you can taste nothing but chlorophyl for about 3 weeks after.
The trip was nice though.
------------------
- "God made me Funky!"

im not a chemist at all, but im curious how easy is it to extract the active alkaloids from san pedro so you dont have to down the whole goddamn cactus?
(although eating the whole plant should be a more synergetic experience)

1st-year O-chem student could probably do it in his sleep. A friend of a friend who is pre-med just performed this extraction on a different plant as one of his labs. That's the middle of his first O-chem course.

susposedly a friend said his friend can get mesc. very doubtful it will be, but have to try and hope, and inevitable be let down. I think the chances of finding mesc in the uk is 0

thank you for this, mgs. thanks a whole lot.
this is a very pervasive problem where i live. this summer, i went to a few outdoor parties where *everyone* was talking about mesc, how they were on mesc, how it was everywhere...et cetera.
at one point, this guy came up to me and gushed about how i was a good dancer. he then asked me to hold out my hand, because he had something for me. i held out my wrist, thinking i would be acquiring yet another candy bracelet to, ummmm, toss later on...
wink.gif
but instead, he pours this powder from a capsule into my hand and states, "it's mesc, hun...take it. it will set you free......"
oh dear.
i'm actually contemplating printing this off and giving it to a few people whom i know are contemplating trying this supposed freedom-inducing drug, as this kid would have us believe.
my question would be...what are people getting around here? i live way up north (ns, canada).....

^
|
|
|
|
| Who knows? It could be any number of research chemicals that circulate (2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, AMT, 2C-I, DOB, ect) or just LSD diluted with a powder. Without having sampled it to compare with my prior experiences, or lab analysis, your guess is as good as mine.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

as far as Im concerned ,no matter what a dealer tells me, I wont have tried mescalin until Ive tried peyote.at least you guys in america can get other drugs.Im in australia and all I can get at the moment is E and speed.I havent even been able to get acid for about three months,its fucked!
------------------
to seek freedom is the only drive I know.freedom to be like the candle which, even though its up against the light of a billion stars,never fails because it never tries to be more than it is, a simple candle
-don Juan Matus

Great post Michael. AIM me sometime and tell me how you're doing, FairNymph is my SN on AIM.
Dr.Quack, I'd agree, a shrooms trip comes in waves, unlike lsd which tends to have a coming up, a plateau, and a comedown.

Oh, and it IS possible to find peyote caps in Amsterdam at a few of the "smart shops"...but it is somewhat hard to find and expensive. If you are really desperate to try mescaline though, it might be your best bet...

The peyote caps sold in amsterdam will only be a couple of years old tho. You'll have to wait 20 years before they're any use.

good bump, MGS. I am SICK AND TIRED of explaining to people why that little microdot or pill is NOT mescaline or anything else similarly exotic.
I've seen a lot of people selling the famous brown microdots as mescaline, for $10 per dot. I delight in raining on their parade by telling them (and their customers) that the microdots were really acid, and 50-60 mics per dot. People, even the hapless customers who I was trying to save from a ripoff, wouldn't believe me.
One debate I've gotten into is particularly memorable. While at a festival, I talked to this one guy, who seemed to be more of a real "head" and less of a piece of gutter punk tour trash, for 15 minutes giving chemical structures, dosages, and REFERENCES for all that shit. A sample of our conversation:
Me: "That microdot is not mescaline, mescaline's threshold dose is around 200 mg and that dot is not nearly big enough to fit it in."
Guy: "Well it's not acid, I know, I've done a lot of acid and it feels different."
Me: "I just told you that it is physically impossible for it to be mescaline."
Guy: "Well then it's probably a different kind of mescaline, like 2C-B."
Me: "First of all, 2C-B isn't mescaline. It isn't a kind of mescaline. It's got a different substitution pattern than mescaline; positions 2,4,5 on the benzene ring rather than 3,4,5. Second of all, that microdot is too small to fit an active dose of 2C-B. How long do those dots last?"
Guy: "8 hours, if you take a lot, then even longer"
Me: "2C-B lasts 4-6 hours. The peak is no longer than 4 hours"
Guy: "You've got your information wrong. When I did 2C-B, it was a pretty heavy trip for 6-8 hours."
Me: "Well then it wasn't 2C-B. Take a look at PiHKAL by Alexander Shulgin, the inventor of 2C-B; even if you're a lightweight like he is, its not going to last that long."
Guy: "It was some other kind of mescaline then."
Me: "mescaline is mescaline. There is one chemical structure: 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine. What you had then was probably acid, and what you have right now is definitely acid. I know, because I've had it, and I go to school out in California which is where these microdots are coming from. Out west, people acknowledge that they're acid."
Guy: "Well I know it wasn't acid, it felt different from regular acid."
Me: "Maybe its just cleaner than the shit you've been getting around here."
Guy: "It didn't give me tension in my spine at all, and you know all acid does that."
Me: "…"
Guy: "I know its mescaline, I've done mescaline, or some kind of mescaline before, and that's what it feels like. It doesn't feel like acid."
Me: "OK, believe whatever you want to believe, but its not true. Just don't rip people off by selling them half a hit of acid for $10."
Guy: "It's not acid."
/me looks at the 500 mg gelcap of pure synthetic mescaline in my hand and laughs maniacally at willfully ignorant people like "Guy" in the above dialogue.

Regarding TMA-2:
It's available from a reliable RC source in Europe, where in many countries it's still legal. It's pretty expensive if you count it out/dose, and there's little known about it and it's effects, so it's not really so popular, but you can get it.
And no, I won't give out the source in PM's.

Youd know if it were mescaline, id be in two horse sized caps, itd be a white crystal and itd be as bitter as fuck and make you mildy naseous.

COnversation with "GUY #2" continued as above:
(let me first state that I really, really dislike hippies, with the exception of some of my friends. I am very belligerent when drunk, and was drinking that night)
GUy2: well of course there is 2 different kinds of microdots.
me: yeah but what chemical do you fucking think is small enough to fit inside one?
guy2: whatever man, ive had mescaline microdots a hundred times
me: u stupid burnt out hippy cunt. first of all you havent even eaten them 100 times, and second of all if you were to cram a pill of mescaline and some filler into a "pill" form, it would be the size of my fucking thumbnail *shows thumbnail.*
guy2: what the fuck do you know, maaaaan?
me: well I am not a chemist, but I sure have done enough reliable research on my own, and friends of mine are both chemists and chemical engineers, and I know quite a bit about drugs that come in pill form. Mescaline is definetly not one of them. (i diddnt go off into using words liek milligrams because I would have just confused them)
Guy2: well coulda been a mescaline-like substance, like foxy.
me: *enraged* its dirty white trash gutter hippy shits like you that cause users like me to appear on the same level of stupidity as dirty white trash gutter hippy shits like you. *storms off as hippies continue to talk about the mescaline microdots they have*
------------
that foxy quote has to be the dumbest thing i ever heard come out of a "druggies" mouth.
on a sidenote, can't DOB be putinto a microdot?

^^^yeah, DOB can be put in a microdot. But DOB lasts TOO LONG for it to be confused with acid at higher doses.

I've had Mescal that lasted less time than most of my acid trips... but maybe that's because I'll redose acid after my peak hits it's pinnacle. Mescal, I'm usually sick to my stomach and purging... No need to eat any more! :D
Those green Microdots were LSD, shit, if you're lucky you had 10 of them to eat. :)
I had 8 in about 2 hours and tripped for a decent 6-7 hours... Not even a good body high... Peak had some minor visuals and little mind-aterations... I also practiced some meditation which I had never been initiated into... It prolly caused most of the effects I experienced.

i tried mescaline at boo7..nyc.. in a capsule it was so much fun i would do it again any day..but it's really never at any parties i go to round here..oh yea and never snort it...lol

JESUS CHRIST, DO YOU READ?
The last place on earth you would ever find mescaline even if people sold it on the black market would be a rave.
You bought a hit of LSD torn up and mixed with crystals stuffed into a capsule or you bought some other research chemical. That's the only thing other than MDMA you will ever find in a capsule at a rave.
I have seen "mescaline" sold several times over 5 years at raves. It was ALWAYS just a hit of LSD stuffed in a capsule, sometimes with half a pill of ecstasy. Sometimes just LSD and powder.