• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Why Mescaline Is Not Found On the Black Market

DOM etc... are pretty rare but I have seen a few uppity ups in the slinging biz that find the stuff sometimes. They always say it is mescaline. Fucking wankers think they are big shots. I would almost always suspect a micro dot or pill as containing LSD but some of these little buggers last a good 12-14 hours, hit in waves. etc etc... classic. Way too small to be mescaline, but definatly not acid.

herbin mike???? havent u ever heard the song "purple pills"..... nothing compares to mescaline

Dr. Quack, you mentioned that those pills made the trip hit in waves? Could you use that as a comparison between mescaline and acid? I realized you still have to account for the placebo effect, I'm just trying to get more information...
Thanks.

haha, not heard of mescaline being foudn in pills before, but surely common sense would dictate to ppl that that is bullshit. hahahaha. Some ppl, makes you wonder that if ppl are believing mescaline is in pills, just what would they put into there bodies on a reccomendation of a friend.
"yeah mate, drink a pint of thick strong bleach, it will be a well trippy night"
NOTE THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF PPL'S STUPIDITY< DO NOT DO IT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE STUPID PPL I AM REFFERING TO.

I think it isn't right to label people stupid for thinking mescaline is in their pills. Pills aren't known to be hallucinogenic although they sometimes are. If you hadn't read about it on the internet you wouldn't know. So they aren't stupid, they are just uninformed.
peace

well Hunter S. Thompson said that he had "pellets of mescaline" in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas...now what is the difference between a pill and a a pellet???
also...TMA-2 has similar effects to mescaline...it's dosage ranges from 30 - 50mg...that would fit in a pill...now what keeps somebody from synthing TMA-2 and putting that into a pill huh???

^
|
|
1. Most of the people putting other stuff in pills are trying to raise their profit margin,
2. TMA-2's not very well known. Other than PiHKAL, there's only one other book that mentions it (synthesis-wise), and that's Uncle Fester's "Practical LSD Manufacture". And we all know how practical and easy that is... if the cartoon hippy on the front of the book can do it, so can YOU!

ain't nobody at the hive making it either, or even talking about it for that matter.

In my experience acid has never hits in waves, that isn't to say it doesn't for other folks. I would say that the length of the effects is more telling than anything. If you take 1 small pill and have peak effects 2-3 hours after you took it, and it lasts for 14 hours it is probably not acid.
It is so hard to tell what hallucinogen is what based on what people feel though, because the experiance is affected by the users perceptions about what is happening to them. I have found that mushrooms and these little pills hit in waves, and acid doesn't for me. but hey, that’s just me .
It was strange, the waves all hit at around 5 –10 min cycles and they hit everybody in the group at almost exactly the same time. for hours on end. Very strange beautiful stuff.
Thanks Sasha……..

Ok just got back from Amsterdam... and yes I found some TMA-2
jealous?
you should be!
WTF - someone here in the US needs to produce TMA-2 it is the shit...nuf said...

San Pedro should be pretty easy to find. My neighbor in Oakland had about 15 of those suckers growing in his front yard about 4-5 each.
Also, my first mission on tracking down San Pedro at a gardener was very successful and pretty amusing. I went to a local cactus nursey in Berkeley and found plenty of San Pedro, I picked out the one I wanted and took it to buy and the guy was some old hippie fella who said to "guess your gonna run home and through this in a pot of boiling water". I just laughed at him. Then he went on to tell me about different people who would come there and just ask to buy a cutting of the san pedro which he has no problem doing.

You arn't going to get pure mescaline anywhere. If you could, then you can fit pure mescaline in a tablet. About 400mg is a dose.
If you're talking about the cacti, dried san pedro - you are talking about 50 grams. Obviously that can't fit in a pill.

someone here in the US needs to produce TMA-2 it is the shit...nuf
said...
If by somebody, you mean one of the friendly research chemical suppliers, TMA-2 is a positional isomer of TMA (a schedule 1 substance) and therefore illegal. They can't sell that one.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

No I mean it's a damn good drug and is should be at least imported into america on a limited scale or a large scale...I don't care as long as it's available here...
Hell MDMA isn't legal and isn't as good as TMA-2...but for some reason MDMA is here and TMA-2 isn't...blah

BUMP
This is a good one to keep on top
------------------
"Who is the one person that is guaranteed to be at your funeral?"

I know everything about mesc said here is true. I have told many people that there purple mesc microdots were not mesc, they didn't believe me, but there uneducated. So, to anyone who has had these, what do you think they are? I know they have been around in at least the late 70's, I know people that tried them then and I could still get them a year ago. and you dont have to tell me theres different batches, I know, but I think it might be a successfull operation, the making and distributing of them.

they could be LSD (although LSD microdots have been rare/nonexistent since the 60's/70s) but theres a better chance they are DOM/DOB, especially if they are really long lasting...
and yes why would anyone belive in a mesc microdot, thats impossible... mesc would come in big elephant-pill MACROdots for shizza

Herbin'-I've come across a few different kinds of microdots in the 1990's. Most recently were a yellowish/orangish color probably around 1998. There were millions of those little suckers around. Everyone I knew had them. I thought they sucked, they were a pretty weak strength. Supposedly they had been buried for several years before they surfaced. I doubt too many people are making microdots these days since the carrier weight law was enacted, though.