• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Why Mescaline Is Not Found On the Black Market

Heres some math.
1750 grams of dried cactus skin costs me 175 dollars.
within that there is 1% mescaline.
Lye, Xylene, Water, Vinegar. All of those cost about 30 dollars.

roughly 17 grams of mescaline, for 205 dollars.
Shh don't go telling anyone now. The market isn't black if it's not for sale to strangers.
But that doesn't mean that friends of friends of friends within a tightly knit social circle don't go out there to share it with their friends of friends of friends.
You see.

Last edited:
Well, whatever it is that I've been doing sure does do a damn good mescaline impersonation. IM'd a gram last night and didn't trip on the imaginary mescaline...get better sources people.
just cause YOU can't get it means it doesn't exist?....BULLSHIT! I just ordered my 3rd 5 gram order of mescaline HCl and didn't trip balls on the gram I IM'd last night and which I am still pretty well dazed and confused on as I write this I've done escaline, methallylescaline, proscaline and various other mescaline analogues none of which comes close to this 40 dollar a gram fake ass mescaline. But whatever you say...mescaline doesn't exist on the black market...sounds like sour fucking grapes to me though.

I was thinking the same thing. I've used peyote and 'shrooms, but back in the 70's. There were people selling "mescaline" at that time. It came as a purple microdot or purple blotter.

I never tried it as a few friends that had said that whatever it was, it sure as hell wasn't mescaline.

Pity, as peyote made me puke my guts up. Still my favorite hallucinogen, though.

Thread still has validity. Just because you CAN get mesc, most people on the street selling it DO NOT have real mesc. How do I know? Simple, it's dosage. I've mostly been offered mesc in tiny geltabs and blotter. You just can't fit a dose into something so small!

I was thinking the same thing. I've used peyote and 'shrooms, but back in the 70's. There were people selling "mescaline" at that time. It came as a purple microdot or purple blotter.

I never tried it as a few friends that had said that whatever it was, it sure as hell wasn't mescaline.

Pity, as peyote made me puke my guts up. Still my favorite hallucinogen, though.

I had had those mesc dots, turns out they were just acid.

Heres some math.
1750 grams of dried cactus skin costs me 175 dollars.
within that there is 1% mescaline.
Lye, Xylene, Water, Vinegar. All of those cost about 30 dollars.

roughly 17 grams of mescaline, for 205 dollars.
Shh don't go telling anyone now. The market isn't black if it's not for sale to strangers.
But that doesn't mean that friends of friends of friends within a tightly knit social circle don't go out there to share it with their friends of friends of friends.
You see.

This is certainly how my mescaline has come, but we had to grow the cactus first and in the Ethnobotanical community in Australia there are shipment container loads of mescaline containing cacti growing, plenty of Lophophora williamsii too (peyote).....we share, share, share and spread our plants everywhere! Then comes the extraction....... But it would be rare in the extreme to find it anywhere on the street, just in those tightly knit circles.

Thread still has validity. Just because you CAN get mesc, most people on the street selling it DO NOT have real mesc. How do I know? Simple, it's dosage. I've mostly been offered mesc in tiny geltabs and blotter. You just can't fit a dose into something so small!

I hear ya. Where I come from "mescaline" is (was? haven't heard it since the early 2000s) street slang for PCP. It's always been common knowledge that real mescaline is impossible to find on the street, although I have no idea how the term came to be used that way.

Darknet has allowed chemists to connect with buyers in a way that previously difficult. Its true that gram for gram, MDMA is more profitable to make then mescaline. But when there are 200+ darknet vendors offering MDMA and very few offering mescaline (plus Lord knows how many street dealers) and you're one of the only guys who has mescaline, suddenly it's not so unprofitable.

As for me, I will stick with my cacti because there are other alkaloids which I believe contribute to the experience.

Darknet has allowed chemists to connect with buyers in a way that previously difficult. Its true that gram for gram, MDMA is more profitable to make then mescaline. But when there are 200+ darknet vendors offering MDMA and very few offering mescaline (plus Lord knows how many street dealers) and you're one of the only guys who has mescaline, suddenly it's not so unprofitable.

As for me, I will stick with my cacti because there are other alkaloids which I believe contribute to the experience.
Very good point. However that first statement about MDMA being more profitable gram for gram is not necessarily true. A kilogram of MDMA sells for around 5000 Euros on the European blackmarket. Simply because it is so damn available. I have my doubts that whoever introduces a few kilograms of Mescaline to this market is gonna ask less than that. In terms of production cost - I just don't know about that.

A producer of relatively small amounts could easily ask 10k, making it more profitable for sure. However this is not usually very attractive because there are only few consumers who would actually pay the extra money for a mescaline experience (me included). While I don't think it would be hard to sell a kg of mescaline for 10k once a buyer is found, it will be very hard to find a buyer. Bulk distributors want pot, coke, speed, mdma. Then there is the acid market which overlaps only very very slightly with that market and the heroin market which also shows very little overlapping. Even the acid market wants acid though, not dmt and not mescaline either. They just can't be bothered dabbling in those when their top sellers are always in high demand.

Now if it did have established channels of ddistribution the price would very likely be below that of MDMA, but there is none. As yyou have said though, this is where the darknet comes into play.

Mescaline is available on the darknet yeah, and I've lab tested it so I can confirm it's real. Unfortunately though I believe there was only one guy doing it and apparently he's quitting the game soon

To all the people there that believe they have tried real pure mescaline from the deep web, or some trusted vendors, I'll doubt it a lot. I was scammed twice with analogues the times I tried, and the only time I really scored it turned to be 63% pure, with a really reputable vendor with a lot of possitive feedback, and with an insane high price.

Like to me, it happened to everyone here in Spain I knew that tried to buy this for years, and I know more than one, the same happened. Energy Control usually never lies.

A lot of people had theirs tested. Me I just extract some whenever I feel I could go for a ride (been some time), it's piss easy and much cheaper.

A lot of people had theirs tested. Me I just extract some whenever I feel I could go for a ride (been some time), it's piss easy and much cheaper.

Oh, extract is really easier to find (or even make) than pure whity HCl, and cheaper too! It also does the trick :)

I never had mine purity tested but the lab confirmed it contained Mescaline HCl and nothing else. This was from a european vendor very famous for their synthetic mescaline who I'm sure many will know of. As I said above though I think they are discontinuing synthesis of it soon.