• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff vs DS

Was this GG white fluff?
I'm surprised because I didn't any body load from GG tabs...though I highly suspect LSD and it's analogs will inevitably be preferred on an individual basis...some will prefer some batches over others judging by how varied people's preferences are fir all the Analogs.

No it's not gamma goblin - just "white fluff". Can't find any gamma goblin in the UK - seems to be more america/australia.

So many absolutely incorrect assumptions....just astonishing!
None of my close comrades use psychedelic drugs on a weekly basis....I distanced myself from all of the acid heads when they became unhinged and unstable individuals.

Also, I NEVER ever said harm reduction is satanic in fact exactly the opposite....you are championing weekly LSD use which NOT harm reduction.
Theistic Satanism is exactly about throwing caution to the wind and testing yourself and fate to achieve personal growth which has a high probability of personal and extreme danger which is why such an attitude is antithetical to harm reduction.
Yes, I would do psychedelics with anyone who was decent company and a decent person which I suspect ISMENE2 is despite what I consider psychedelic drug abuse (at least in terms of taking a full tripping dose weekly or daily - microdosing is entirely a different and far less risky scenario).

I've never had any personal problem with anyone on bluelight...though I may disagree strongly with them, that's precisely why debate and alternative viewpoints are so important....
Do not misinterpret my responses as having a hostile tone because if I was saying these things in real life my tone would change depending on the sentence being expressed and this is lost in texts...I'm very well known for being brutally blunt and honest with little regard for how fragile the listener may be because being honest is more important than lying to spare someone's feelings.

I have in fact used LSD in the past on a weekly and even multiple days in a row at festivals and had the insight to realize that it was unhealthy to continue doing so.

***Again, isn't it harder to write WALLS of text than making your point in a few paragraphs.***

I'm basing long term and frequent LSD use as potentially delusional because it's happened to 100% of everyone I know thst when down that path.
It's irrelevant to me what you or anyone thinks about me entirely because I'm not insecure or get upset at what absolute strangers who I've never met think and say about me on the internet.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves"
Carl Jung
Is it not an assumption you knowing what works for other people?
Acid heads? Sounds really derogatory and yet you still take psychedelics and promote harm reduction? Interesting.
Wasn't that derogatory term used to demonize and marginalize particular groups during the sixties and seventies by the government?
We could talk about other derogatory and damaging labels used in society like the 'n' word. At what point does a black man become the 'n' word? And what point does he return to simply being a black man? At the convenience of the group when they feel ready to treat that man like a real person?
Lots of hateful loaded vitriol from someone who claims to be reducing harm. Interesting still.
I'm just pointing out these inconsistencies in your responses.

What is your evidence for frequent LSD being 'potentially delusional'? What evidence?
Apart from your 'acid head' test group who for the most part, you seem heavily biased towards demonizing at all costs because you're not their friends anymore, shame :( Hardly empirical.
You worded your factual statement conveniently with the word 'potentially'. Interesting play on words there. I don't think science works that way and seeing as we are talking about harm reduction, science is a major focus for providing support. Psychedelics do come with the risk of experiencing psychotic symptoms but these are usually in those who have predisposed traits. People with depressive disorders and particularly with psychotic traits, BPD, bipolar, schizophrenia and personality disorders etc. And be careful with what you assume are delusions, which in fact could just be the confusion and/or negative thought loops, which are organic processes of the trip, and not indicative of illness. Overplaying the risk of psychosis is very peculiar when it's one of the least desirable aspects of a psychedelic experience. You don't associate driving with death, not unless you have an unhealthy preoccupation with harm, of which you could consider an obsession of some sort and therefore indicative of a disorder and therefore not based on something that exists outside of this disorder. Plenty of people have phobias but we don't live in a world where those phobias constitute functional reality, hence our understanding of them as disorders. Plenty of people with disorders take psychedelics and sure, they experience the symptoms of these disorders as they naturally would considering the nature of psychedelics.
Why the emphasis on something so negative though? You seem fixated on this connection. I found this interesting to begin with as it highlights your pattern of thinking. One which comes from the standpoint of pathology. You can pathologize everything. In politics, totalitarianism is synonymous with pathology. Outside of politics, that ideology lives within individuals as a self created prophecy. A brutal dictator of their own reality. That dictator? Ourselves. Our own beliefs. The consequences of this are far worse than any psychedelics. Maybe you are confusing the two because you cannot accept this?

Psychedelics only amplify what exists. If there is a repressive individual within yourself, you will expose this. One consisting of self deprecating qualities? It will be exposed in incessant self criticism, paranoia, distrust, anxiety and fear. Sure, people can experience this. Don't mistake this for psychedelics of varying doses being potentially delusional though. Plenty of people take psychedelics and do just fine. Plenty of people take lots of psychedelics and yup, they do just fine. You might not do fine but that's you. Don't ruin the party for everyone else, especially those dastardly 'acid heads', whoever they are.

Don't pretend to be looking out for others when you are capable of demonizing people who take acid frequently as 'acid heads' whenever they don't fit your warped reality.
This group of people do not exist, only in your imagination, and only because it makes YOU feel better about yourself being able to project your reality onto others, based on your experiences. And for someone talking about delusions, that's a bit rich. Who is delusional I wonder...
You'll get a big wake up call when you bring this level of toxicity into real harm reduction when the people you deal with will do the complete opposite of what you read from your completely fabricated holier than thou gospel of harm reduction, bound by the groupthink of online communities and collective dysfunction as a result.
People will come having ingested 2, 3, 5 times the amount that is 'recommended'. Are they 'acid heads'? Be careful what you say when their wellbeing lies in your hands. That level of duplicity has no place in offering people real authentic and unconditional support but you wouldn't know that because evidently you've spent a long time judging people solely on these rules of yours.

And correct, we are absolute strangers. Stop with the demonizing then. Stop professing to know what drug use is acceptable for other people.
Maybe let go of derogatory labels, which do absolutely nothing other than cause many of the problems people then end up taking psychedelics trying to process and integrate. If psychedelics are for therapy, what causes the need for therapy? I can bet being called names and lumped into boxes all their life have something to do with it.
You are a harm reduction expert, you should know this, right?
You know why people take drugs, right?
And most of the time, they start by trying to numb pain in some way.
You never know who is reading this and whether they have fit the 'acid head' label and how much it affected them. Then you see you harping on about delusions and then your so-called friends. Doesn't paint a good picture. Just like people with developmental disorders were once called retards. You really have no idea how deeply hurtful a word like retard can be and how it can stick. You are part of the problem if you do the same things as those causing the problems. I get it though. You're doing it from the side of 'helping' people, right? Here, let me help you while I label the f*ck out of you and create a reality you have to adhere to and if you don't, you're just another lost cause like my old friends...

Interesting.
Harm reduction?
If it is like you say it is, I think the cure is worse than the disease.
You don't mend sickness with more sickness ;)

And as stated multiple times, my personal choice is to take psychedelics seldom. As already stated if you weren't looking for conformation bias in all my responses the last powerful LSD experience I had was almost a decade ago. The next powerful experience I had since then was last year with 5g of mushrooms in silent darkness. A decade apart is not heavy regular use my friend. If you can read between the lines, you would see where my stance is but again, you are hellbent on putting everybody into polarizing camps based on your own warped thinking which is based, as already stated, on YOUR personal subjective experience, negative experiences at that. If you cannot get over your negative experiences, you probably shouldn't be trying so hard to defend a debate that has you compromised by your own flaws. Deal with those flaws first and get better. Come back from a position of strength. Don't come to the debate with your flaws twisted round to reflect otherwise. That IS delusional. I personally wouldn't take regular sessions of psychedelics. I didn't enjoy taking DMT regularly and that is arguably the most powerful psychedelic. I never have taken psychedelics regularly. One time I did but it was LSD one day and then mescaline the other and so there was no crossover in tolerance, which was intended as we were tripping over the period of a weekend and wanted to try both in that limited period. As for everyone else, what say I doesn't matter. I fully respect that no matter what I believe, people will take 1ug or 1000ug and there is absolutely nothing I can do. And I'm fine with that :) That's no problem to me. Whether you take 1ug or 1000ug, I accept you. My prejudices have no place in your right to experiment with your own consciousness. I can only do my best to facilitate your experimentation and much of that is done through presence and not intellectual masturbation, ego posturing and protocol. Although, protocol has it's rightful place; set and setting and all that jazz. Presence is something you have to master.

Then again, presence is how you turn up to life anyway. And that's something you have to practice. If you're done practicing how you turn up, you are no longer turning up.

Last edited:
Acid heads? Sounds really derogatory and yet you still take psychedelics and promote harm reduction? Interesting.
Wasn't that derogatory term used to demonize and marginalize particular groups during the sixties and seventies by the government?
We could talk about other derogatory and damaging labels used in society like the 'n' word. At what point does a black man become the 'n' word? And what point does he return to simply being a black man? At the convenience of the group when they feel ready to treat that man like a real person?
I was with you with those earlier posts but come on, this is reaching quite a bit. "Acid heads" is a slur now? lmao

That was just a hypothetical
oh, ok, but I'm pretty sure that there's very different batches with different nuances between RC batches. The thing is that is too new for people to take care of in a "organized" way, also, there's too many batches of different chemicals so it would be quite complicated to have a serious discussion about them.

Last edited:
Is it not an assumption you knowing what works for other people?
Lots of hateful loaded vitriol from someone who claims to be reducing harm. Interesting still.
I'm just pointing out these inconsistencies in your responses.

What is your evidence for frequent LSD being 'potentially delusional'? What evidence?
Apart from your 'acid head' test group who for the most part, you seem heavily biased towards demonizing at all costs because you're not their friends anymore, shame :( Hardly empirical.
You worded your factual statement conveniently with the word 'potentially'. Interesting play on words there. I don't think science works that way and seeing as we are talking about harm reduction, science is a major focus for providing support. Psychedelics do come with the risk of experiencing psychotic symptoms but these are usually in those who have predisposed traits. People with depressive disorders and particularly with psychotic traits, BPD, bipolar, schizophrenia and personality disorders etc. And be careful with what you assume are delusions, which in fact could just be the confusion and/or negative thought loops, which are organic processes of the trip, and not indicative of illness. Overplaying the risk of psychosis is very peculiar when it's one of the least desirable aspects of a psychedelic experience. You don't associate driving with death, not unless you have an unhealthy preoccupation with harm, of which you could consider an obsession of some sort and therefore indicative of a disorder and therefore not based on something that exists outside of this disorder. Plenty of people have phobias but we don't live in a world where those phobias constitute functional reality, hence our understanding of them as disorders. Plenty of people with disorders take psychedelics and sure, they experience the symptoms of these disorders as they naturally would considering the nature of psychedelics.
Why the emphasis on something so negative though? You seem fixated on this connection. I found this interesting to begin with as it highlights your pattern of thinking. One which comes from the standpoint of pathology. You can pathologize everything. In politics, totalitarianism is synonymous with pathology. Outside of politics, that ideology lives within individuals as a self created prophecy. A brutal dictator of their own reality. That dictator? Ourselves. Our own beliefs. The consequences of this are far worse than any psychedelics. Maybe you are confusing the two because you cannot accept this?

Psychedelics only amplify what exists. If there is a repressive individual within yourself, you will expose this. One consisting of self deprecating qualities? It will be exposed in incessant self criticism, paranoia, distrust, anxiety and fear. Sure, people can experience this. Don't mistake this for psychedelics of varying doses being potentially delusional though. Plenty of people take psychedelics and do just fine. Plenty of people take lots of psychedelics and yup, they do just fine. You might not do fine but that's you. Don't ruin the party for everyone else, especially those dastardly 'acid heads', whoever they are.

Don't pretend to be looking out for others when you are capable of demonizing people who take acid frequently as 'acid heads' whenever they don't fit your warped reality.
This group of people do not exist, only in your imagination, and only because it makes YOU feel better about yourself being able to project your reality onto others, based on your experiences. And for someone talking about delusions, that's a bit rich. Who is delusional I wonder...
You'll get a big wake up call when you bring this level of toxicity into real harm reduction when the people you deal with will do the complete opposite of what you read from your completely fabricated holier than thou gospel of harm reduction, bound by the groupthink of online communities and collective dysfunction as a result.
People will come having ingested 2, 3, 5 times the amount that is 'recommended'. Are they 'acid heads'? Be careful what you say when their wellbeing lies in your hands. That level of duplicity has no place in offering people real authentic and unconditional support but you wouldn't know that because evidently you've spent a long time judging people solely on these rules of yours.

And correct, we are absolute strangers. Stop with the demonizing then. Stop professing to know what drug use is acceptable for other people.
Maybe let go of derogatory labels, which do absolutely nothing other than cause many of the problems people then end up taking psychedelics trying to process and integrate. If psychedelics are for therapy, what causes the need for therapy? I can bet being called names and lumped into boxes all their life have something to do with it.
You are a harm reduction expert, you should know this, right?
You know why people take drugs, right?
And most of the time, they start by trying to numb pain in some way.
You never know who is reading this and whether they have fit the 'acid head' label and how much it affected them. Then you see you harping on about delusions and then your so-called friends. Doesn't paint a good picture. Just like people with developmental disorders were once called retards. You really have no idea how deeply hurtful a word like retard can be and how it can stick. You are part of the problem if you do the same things as those causing the problems. I get it though. You're doing it from the side of 'helping' people, right? Here, let me help you while I label the f*ck out of you and create a reality you have to adhere to and if you don't, you're just another lost cause like my old friends...

Interesting.
Harm reduction?
If it is like you say it is, I think the cure is worse than the disease.
You don't mend sickness with more sickness ;)

And as stated multiple times, my personal choice is to take psychedelics seldom. As already stated if you weren't looking for conformation bias in all my responses the last powerful LSD experience I had was almost a decade ago. The next powerful experience I had since then was last year with 5g of mushrooms in silent darkness. A decade apart is not heavy regular use my friend. If you can read between the lines, you would see where my stance is but again, you are hellbent on putting everybody into polarizing camps based on your own warped thinking which is based, as already stated, on YOUR personal subjective experience, negative experiences at that. If you cannot get over your negative experiences, you probably shouldn't be trying so hard to defend a debate that has you compromised by your own flaws. Deal with those flaws first and get better. Come back from a position of strength. Don't come to the debate with your flaws twisted round to reflect otherwise. That IS delusional. I personally wouldn't take regular sessions of psychedelics. I didn't enjoy taking DMT regularly and that is arguably the most powerful psychedelic. I never have taken psychedelics regularly. One time I did but it was LSD one day and then mescaline the other and so there was no crossover in tolerance, which was intended as we were tripping over the period of a weekend and wanted to try both in that limited period. As for everyone else, what say I doesn't matter. I fully respect that no matter what I believe, people will take 1ug or 1000ug and there is absolutely nothing I can do. And I'm fine with that :) That's no problem to me. Whether you take 1ug or 1000ug, I accept you. My prejudices have no place in your right to experiment with your own consciousness. I can only do my best to facilitate your experimentation and much of that is done through presence and not intellectual masturbation, ego posturing and protocol. Although, protocol has it's rightful place; set and setting and all that jazz. Presence is something you have to master.

Then again, presence is how you turn up to life anyway. And that's something you have to practice. If you're done practicing how you turn up, you are no longer turning up.
I've made my point multiple times and have corrected your completely ridiculous perspective on harm reduction.
I'm done communicating with you...I'd become a fool to keep having this discussion with you going so good day and best of luck in life.

I'm going to go into trying these different types and report back. It's been an interesting thread, I never considered the different grades possible for acid(if this is even a thing, I'll see).

I know from my current batch of acid myself and my gf both get gassy. Bloated almost but burping and farting seems to increase when we take this stuff. Be interesting to see if this side effect occurs with this 'good shit' as it's a physical side effect that is unlikely to reoccur from placebo.

I know from my current batch of acid myself and my gf both get gassy. Bloated almost but burping and farting seems to increase when we take this stuff. Be interesting to see if this side effect occurs with this 'good shit' as it's a physical side effect that is unlikely to reoccur from placebo.
How to you take it? I find keeping the lsd out of my stomach can reduce gastro-intestinal issues. I will put the blotter in between my lip and gum for an hour or so, then remove and bin it.

When I take D.S lsd this way I get very few unwanted side effects if any. I haven't taken D.S orally however so not sure if I would anyway.

How to you take it? I find keeping the lsd out of my stomach can reduce gastro-intestinal issues. I will put the blotter in between my lip and gum for an hour or so, then remove and bin it.

When I take D.S lsd this way I get very few unwanted side effects if any. I haven't taken D.S orally however so not sure if I would anyway.
I haven't found any difference in whether I swallow the tab or not. My gf never swallows it, I do maybe half the time.

How do you take it? You plug it?

I put it between my lip and gums then throw it away once I'm tripping.

Not tried plugging although I've read about people having success this way.
Yeah, it's called sublingual administration, @moonyham, kinda like how people with heart conditions take nitroglycerine under the tongue if they need it suddenly. Also, you can absorb things through the inside of your cheeks and between the gums and the cheeks – buccal administration.

Speaking of cheeks, plugging acid seems like a pointless, stupid, and – ahem, shitty thing to do given that LSD administered via IV still takes a while for the onset to fully come on, and acid works just fine when taken in myriad other ways… Sure it would work, but it isn't like LSD is difficult to administer properly like, say, a shot of Heroin to the inexperienced IV user, or attempting to vaporize DMT in a less than ideal vessel.

But to your theory regarding gastrointestinal issues, I propose to you that a portion of the LSD likely still makes it to your stomach via your saliva when it's administered sublingually or similarly. Moreover, the amount of LSD is so miniscule, I have a hard time believing it's capable of physically causing that distress when it's more likely it's simply agonizing your 5-HT3 receptors and causing distress via that mechanism in the brain.

The only reason I think it's possibly relevant to you or someone here is because in years prior, unscrupulous dealers have misrepresented certain RCs as LSD, one's that share LSD's potency (nearly) enough to put on blotter, but do not share LSD's robust safety profile, relatively speaking. Many times these drugs are only active if take sublingually as they're destroyed by first pass metabolism. So if you get some blotter you suspect might be something like 25x-NBOMe, swallow the tabs instead of holding them under the tongue (unless you want to trip on 25x-NBOMe, of course.) If it's genuinely acid, you'll still trip, and if it's an imposter NBOMe or NBOH or similar, it won't shouldn't be active at all. Of course, there are better, safer, more reliable tests you can pull, but it's still something.

But to your theory regarding gastrointestinal issues, I propose to you that a portion of the LSD likely still makes it to your stomach via your saliva when it's administered sublingually or similarly. Moreover, the amount of LSD is so miniscule, I have a hard time believing it's capable of physically causing that distress when it's more likely it's simply agonizing your 5-HT3 receptors and causing distress via that mechanism in the brain.

This

oh, ok, but I'm pretty sure that there's very different batches with different nuances between RC batches. The thing is that is too new for people to take care of in a "organized" way, also, there's too many batches of different chemicals so it would be quite complicated to have a serious discussion about them.
Yeah but do you really believe anyone's sense of nuance, chemical sensitivity, and ability to delineate between these nuances and placebo in a double-blind study is actually capable of this feat? I mean, never mind the average user's appreciation and ability to discern what's going on pharmacodynamically; I doubt anyone is capable of any degree of replicable and consistent high accuracy. If such a person does exist, they're likely one in a million and I would love to see evidence of it.

Yeah but do you really believe anyone's sense of nuance, chemical sensitivity, and ability to delineate between these nuances and placebo in a double-blind study is actually capable of this feat?
The thing is people talk about things,
if there's enough people and there's enough experiences, if the nuances compared are about 2 or 3 type of different batches, then it would become a "mainstream talk".
It's a bit like different types of mdma, maybe 3-4 types of batches, and there's millions of consumers, so it becomes a mainstream discussion and not some vaporous freak expert stuff,
doesn't really need to be "high accuracy". We cannot expect high accuracy even in some clinical settings, imagine as a regular matter of discussion among drug users.

After much experience, I always cheeked it for 20 or 30 minutes before swallowing, and had FAR less issues with GI side effects, for sure. I found that simply swallowing it always led to more salivation, stomach discomfort, etc., for sure.

Interesting… Yea I always sublingual and never have stomach upset.

I’m a believer though that much bodily discomfort comes from various physical and psychological blocks in our lives. When I was younger and not on the path I am now, I’d feel like shit on nearly all psychedelics. My second time tripping on LSD I vomited profusely, but that was due to me being unhappy with my current direction.

I might try eating a dose soon to see if there’s a difference.

-GC

I wouldn't say it upsets my stomach. Just burp a little bit here and there and fart later that night or the next day. But not any discomfort as such.

I always swallow my spit when holding acid in my mouth. I'll see how it goes or if there's any difference when I don't do that.

I was with you with those earlier posts but come on, this is reaching quite a bit. "Acid heads" is a slur now? lmao
I never said slur but I guess you could put it like that. And yes, it's derogatory.
These names have histories and they are always used to discriminate and are pejorative by nature. All of them have political implications which affect how those brandished with such labels are treated as individuals of society. This is then used to reinforce the narratives which keep the policies relevant - the war on drugs.
You cannot say acid heads without the war on drugs. The two are synonymous.
You might joke about it among your friends and say you are all acid heads or pot heads or whatever but in wider society it's used to attack you. You are outside of the group because you don't fit in with the shared belief systems. You take drugs for a start, which is a big no-no.
If you said acid head to a government official or a police officer, what sort of response do you think you would get? Do you think it would enhance their perception of your character, or damage it?
If you said you were a pot head to your employer, how do you think they would respond? Speaking in public you refer to yourself as a speed freak, how do you think that is interpeted? Good or bad? Most people will consider you a liability to society because of what they have been conditioned to believe. The labels are quick and easy ways to discredit people who do not align with the dominant shared belief system. Why are these labels loaded with pure negativity and demonization? Why are they nearly always used in political campaigns to marginalize particular groups of people?

Sure, you can identify with these labels if you want but you should know what they infer. You are being pigeonholed and marginalized.
These groups of people don't exist in reality but they have to exist in order to live in the society we live in which prides itself on seeking to divide us into groups so we can be isolated, targeted and controlled and then use these groups as scapegoats for smear campaigns, discrimination, marginalization and social exclusion. It's never been cool to be an acid head, man. Not unless you were/are part of a particular scene in which it's perfectly acceptable. In which case, you're always a minority. The psychedelic community is vastly inferior in numbers compared to mainstream society. Why you are a minority? Should be obvious. It's not accidental. Doing these things is not cool. They are illegal. You are a bad person. You should be punished. You are hurting yourself and others. Something is wrong with you.

Labels do nothing but reduce you down to the most simplest means of understanding you while forgetting and even denying everything else.
Give people the smallest bit of information to chew on requiring the least effort to swallow and digest. Let their ignorance blind them.
And all that is good for is for the mindless and meek masses and their overlords; politicians, mainstream media and private interests.
It's also why most people in the mainstream are happier for you to be here out of the way where you're not harming anyone discussing your drug related stuff than to be a reckless heathen who dares to talk about drugs poisoning the social marketplace with your lifestyle choices. Most people assume you're a bad person not because of any factual basis but because of your label. You belong to THAT group; the bad group. That's all they need to know.

It's not just a label after all ;) it can be a whole lot more. Benefits of political campaigns to marginalize (discriminate/label) is a place like Bluelight that sprang up to accomodate those who had no voice because of the destructive consequences of what labels can do to people. People with labels have had a place to commune for a long time, which is great. It's also extremely negative because that should have never needed to happen in the first place. The adaptation to the problem doesn't change the problem itself. You can build around fucked up social policies and decades of social and cultural issues but ultimately what you're building around/on top of is a firey dumpster. That IS a problem because the firey dumpster doesn't go away.