• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff vs DS

Let's chill on the vendor names, "vacation stuff", and specific (price) discussion of batches you're planning to buy guys.
It's not in line with the BLUA.

DS, GG, whatever, talk about the trips themselves but do leave the other mentions of where, how and how much out of it.

Yea you are right, upon viewing each we see Iso-LSD only with SaferParty. That said, I think the decreased number of samples containing other drugs (not in trace amounts) still drives home the point. If all the LSD came from the EU we’d see an even larger number of samples with drugs like NBomes such as in EU. I know personally I still have grams of the stuff but good LSD is cheap and plentiful.

From the data on there it seems most of the samples without LSD in the US were also simply inactive. Much less risk. Maybe we just learned our lesson a decade ago when NBomes were popular.

I still stand by my statement that at the very least, the US market is better than EU. I’m not saying we produce it all but we definitely got our domestic supply under wraps.

-GC
From my personal experience from the psytrance festival scenen there is very little nbomes etc sold as lsd in Europe.
This is just a sample from a niche culture though.
Esp the last few years Europe has been drowning in good lsd.
Of course there will always be counterfeit crap.
But i havent heard about anyone getting "bad acid" for many years here.

But i havent heard about anyone getting "bad acid" for many years here.

That's cos none of them have never had DS crystal tho - I spent 20 years taking acid and I didn't get any bad acid - I just never got the best acid. Until you do how are you going to know the difference?

That's cos none of them have never had DS crystal tho - I spent 20 years taking acid and I didn't get any bad acid - I just never got the best acid. Until you do how are you going to know the difference?
Sorry i should have been more clear.
What i meant was bad acid = nbome/random RC.

Usually when noobs get dosed with crap they just say "bad acid".
Like acid is some term for psychedelics in liquid or on blotter.

Let me ask you guys this, anyone with experience with both good & bad acid tried any LSD analogues? How are those batches generally?

Let me ask you guys this, anyone with experience with both good & bad acid tried any LSD analogues? How are those batches generally?

Ive always wondered this, I’ve heard many have that “penny under the tongue/9v battery/metallic” sensation that I’ve only tasted in a couple of LSD batches that I would characterize as impure. Interestingly enough it seems LSD back in 90’s being primarily “silver” had this taste quite often from what I’ve heard. I also don’t see many people who tripped in the 90’s talk of LSD like people do when it’s very pure. They talk like it was a wild ride but often one known for anxiety..

I’m interested to hear what those that have tried have to say..

-GC

Ive always wondered this, I’ve heard many have that “penny under the tongue/9v battery/metallic” sensation that I’ve only tasted in a couple of LSD batches that I would characterize as impure. Interestingly enough it seems LSD back in 90’s being primarily “silver” had this taste quite often from what I’ve heard. I also don’t see many people who tripped in the 90’s talk of LSD like people do when it’s very pure. They talk like it was a wild ride but often one known for anxiety..

I’m interested to hear what those that have tried have to say..

-GC
You rang? I tripped acid in the 90s a lot and I sold it too, plus went to many raves, Phish shows and other concerts around the country and tried acid (and MDMA among other things) from different parts of the U.S. during that era. Additionally, I've tried most of the substituted lysergamide structural analogues to LSD that have trickled down the RC pipeline over the past couple decades. Feel free to ask me anything specific.

I agree that LSD in the 90s was sometimes dirty acid known for having a good dose of anxiogenesis during the come-up, but it wasn't all that way – certainly there were batches of super clean acid I would come upon from time to time. The parking lots outside of Grateful Dead shows, and Phish concerts (especially after Garcia died) were crazy open markets for psychedelic drugs back then. Phish lots were madness; people openly advertising their wares shouting things like "Who needs boomers?" and "X marks the spot!" and "I've got liquid! Lookin' to trade for some molly! Who's got molly?!" as though this were perfectly legal, like the wandering heads also calling out looking for an affordable ticket to the show. Good times had by all.

Anyway, my thoughts on the substituted lysergamides are, firstly, the one-substituted analogues are supposedly all pro-drugs for LSD. It's debated whether they additionally manage to cross the BBB unconverted and have an effect of their own, and I really can't say for sure that it's not just all placebo, b/c I cannot tell the difference between, say, 1P-LSD and 1A-LSD (aka: ALD-52). Some people will swear up and down they can though and refute my opinion entirely here. I can't argue anything because in both cases, mine and theirs, it's just subjective opinion. I will say though, that perhaps due to the prodrug nature of the 1x-LSDs, the onset does seem to take a little longer than it does with the parents compound, LSD. Also, probably because these compounds were synthesized in professional quality labs by trained chemists, the quality seems to be super high. Even if it is a pro-drug, it metabolizes into some clean motherfucking acid, and this is evident in the lessened amount of peripheral nervous system anxiogenesis.

Some of the other substitutions appear to have discernibly different enough experiences to them to be a bit more certain about. Oftentimes it's a shorter duration shift, but there's also differences in the degree of psychedelic euphoria induction, introspection versus outrospection, and subtle differences in the visual geometries and patterning. Specifically I like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD quite a bit, as I recall. I think I have a response to another thread on this topic up somewheres…

Don't you think literally anyone could buy anything on the internet and re-sell it or even misrepresent a respected product ....this is where quality control and regulation would actually be a good thing....every time you buy anything remotely sketchy you run into exactly this sort of problem...

...This is darknet son.....even clearnet sites are full of ds3.0 scam websites.

Last year, for a harm reduction association, I had a blotter analyzed - smiley logo - which came from the DN (the seller was well rated).

I'm not a chemist, but the person who did the analysis explained this to me: "the peak around 40 minutes to the right is indeed LSD, perfectly recognized by the mass spectrometry. There are other peaks between 15 and 20 minutes, which I do not identify, but they could be LSD degradation products given the appearance of the mass spectra."

In any case, this is an example of an impure product circulating on the DN.

Last edited:
*circulating on the DN circa 2021.

Just curious: what was the blotter?

Yes, it's true.

it was this series of logo:

rqkc9a82as7z.jpg

I'm missing DS LSD - worse than a motherfucker!!

EDIT:
WORSE!!

Last edited:
Did you take it? And if so, how was it?

It's more than a little ridiculous to use silly clip art like this on LSD blotter. Just seems… idk, tacky? I guess…?

A low dose, but I already felt the bodyload (in comparison, the same dose of 1CP was much clean and transparent on the body).
The friend who bought it (I think it was the low price that attracted him - really a friend, I don't understand this shit of dn too complicated for me - and not the logo) felt a quite large bodyload and a weird taste in the mouth (maybe the ink?), which was the reason for the analysis.

I used the born again xtian example because I know a few people who were heavy acid heads and just ended up having a very slow but steady break with reality and became fundamentalist xtians or fundamentalist new ager's.
I get the delusion part but ...fundamentalists you mean like fascists ?...or know it all type of people ?...or very concervative? or what ??...because most acid heads i know are going through some phases but they are generally ok

Had anyone tried the D.s 2.0 ? For me the sweetest acid i ve ever tried ...just beautiful colours , clean holographic short of visuals , pyramids n fractals n shit and also very nice feeling in general , no body load no anxiety