• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff vs DS

That's a point actually - I microdose like Tripsitterz too so I'm actually taking acid about 3 days a week not once a week.

This "coming from the ego" angle you apply to somine else's opinion can easily be applied to itself.
Nothing wrong with supporting people go about doing their thing in life, with or without drugs.
I wouldn't consider that egotistical. Not unless you get some kind of kick out of giving people that freedom like it's some sort of manipulative thing to do.
The ego seeks to control. The controlling of the ego releases the need to control.

We have a much more brighter and open space for people to take drugs and to feel like doing so is perfectly acceptable and normal.
Or we can come from ego and project our own realities onto others in order to control reality and make it ours to dominate. Then we win over others.
Absolutely, so eloquently stated....only took 20+ paragraphs to get your point across.
This entire exchange is extremely hilarious to me.
I wish you knew me on a personal level as it would allow you to see most of what you've written is irrelevant.
But hey, everyone is entitled to there opinion. Even you , even me, even the OP.
I have to say that I do respect your rather satanic attitude towards life as it honestly is somewhat similar to my own but bluelight is not the place to advise people to partake in risky behavior especially when there are people who are inexperienced and looking for sound and sane advice about drug use.
LSD in particular has a reputation for requiring much longer for tolorance to return to absolute baseline vs almost all other psychedelics.
I've known and associated with many many people who did everything from dabble with LSD to take it on a daily and weekly basis.
Not one person from that latter group is in a good place today.
Delusion is hell of a thing particularly because the vast vast majority of delusional people by default do not possess the ability to tell that they are.
And that is one of the most common risks associated with reckless use of psychedelics.
I'm not anyone's mom so I'm not here to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do in an absolute sense.
I'm here to communicate my own point of view based on what I've watched play out over and over again with people I know/knew on a very personal level based on precisely what happened to them doing the same Ill advised behavior I've seen people champion in this very thread.
People are free to make their own minds up about their own behavior but they should know about the potential consequences if they do.
Oh yeah....I definitely have an aversion to psychedelics LMAOOOOOOO
You definitely understand me🤣🤣🤣
Satanic? Doesn't Satan do things in order to punish others and damn them to hell? Isn't there a very complex story to the existence of evil supernatural forces? Doesn't that represent the darker side of nature and of humanity? Do you see that here? Interesting if you have come to that conclusion.
I can't see the relevance to what I'm all about which is allowing people the freedom to enjoy altering their consciousness as they choose and in a manner that supports them and affords them basic assumptions like knowing they are good enough, accepted, validated and their choices are perfectly normal and acceptable. Drug use after all before prohibition and before persecution by religion, was a very normal part of life. Religion tried to eradicate it because those states of consciousness disturbed the control over reality religious institutions required of their subjects in order to keep them obedient and controlled. Then the government came in and did the same thing for very similar reasons. All the while, drugs have always remained an integral part of our life and they are neither wrong nor right, good or bad. We exist hand in hand with them. We need drugs. Drugs are just substances that alter what goes in the body. To me that shouldn't come along with some negative storyline, such as yours and your friends who, by the sounds of it, had extremely negative experiences, or at least, you perceived them having these experiences because they didn't conform to your expectations of how people should be, act, feel and interpret reality. You are just trying to monopolize reality in order for it to conform to your ideologies. An ideology which is one indicative of lack of control, irresponsibility, pathology and persecution, by the looks of it.

I will be honest with you, I think the only person who didn't come out of that, was you.
You are evidently very bitter about certain things and you're projecting it onto other people.
You carry that bitterness. You are the one who cannot accept things for how they are.
It's you who holds all the burden of this fixed and rigid reality you desperately need to be real in order to get by.

I've been there myself. I used to hate weed and weed smokers. I had bad experiences and then I used that to generalize everybody and put everybody into a stereotyped bracket.
If anyone smoked weed they were lazy, unstable, antisocial, couldn't socialize, were broke, lived deprived lives. Sure, that's true if that very very small window of reality you have experienced was like that for you. It doesn't mean that very very small window of reality is like that for everybody else. However, it's easy to seek to validate that reality by trying to seek confirmation for it. Everybody will be dead beats if all you seek to reinforce is dead beats are all around. Weed is bad if all you seek to reinforce is how bad weed is. There is no middle ground. It is black and white. That is indicative of anyone who hasn't accepted things just yet. They are still fighting with inner conflicts and need things to be fucked up because they haven't got to the point where things are not. You might want it to be like that but that's not how it is. And it's only you who suffered by not moving on with your life and finding better ways to look at your life experiences. Better ways usually meaning you actually face the truth and accept that you went along with a distorted version of events because you wanted to seperate yourself from what happened and put yourself above others. We've all been there. The psycho ex girlfriend. Sure, she's nuts. But WHO got with the psycho? She didn't get with herself. But no, we can't see it like that. Because that means we were to blame also. Know some dead beat friends? Fair enough. Don't we all. Doesn't mean that everybody is a dead beat unless you are delusional and so persistent in being that way you cannot bring yourself to see that your experiences are not concrete reality for everybody else.

This is what happens when people take drugs who can't process what they have been through. They create elaborate stories to bullshit themselves into believing they were somehow a victim, a passenger, a mere witness to all this shit going on and they absolutely were not involved. It happened to them and they just got caught up in it. Bullshit. You were involved. You were right there with these people, no doubt doing exactly what they were doing. And if you didn't agree with it, why do it? Why not walk away? Instead of trying to change unhealthy friendships and try and mold people to your will, why not walk away? You didn't. You stayed. Now own it. And then when you own it, it's neither bad or good. It's just life experience to learn from. It's not a determining factor in anything unless you make it so. It helps to let go of all the assumptions that hold you back because they don't serve you. People take drugs and it can either any way. Whatever way it goes, is the way it goes. It is neither bad or good. People fuck up. People don't fuck up. People get sick. People don't get sick. People reach a higher level of awareness. People reach a lower level of awareness. It's par for the course. Only those who can't accept their own choices are the ones who try and force it to be how they want it to be. The crack head homeless on the street is doing the same thing as the rich businessman with a brick of cocaine in his swanky apartment. If the rich businessman fucks up - no big deal. If the crack head homeless on the street fucks up - he's an embarrassment to society, he deserves what happens to him, he had it coming. That's the way we look at it. The rules are different, depending on what suits us at any particular time. Now that is psychotic.

That my friend is the stigma of drug use.
And it exists to perpetuate the continuing war on drug use in society as a means to alienate, marginalize and persecute those who chose to alter their consciousness.
It exists because of centuries of persecution around altered states. First it was religion and then government. Both targeted drugs for the same reason - control.

Don't we need less control? Isn't that the problem? Don't we need real solutions to the real issues of drug use in our society?
Maybe we can start by how we see each other and how treat each other.
Maybe your friends who are not in a 'good place' today are in the place they were always going to be in. Maybe it's not 'good' for you but it's how things are and it's neither good or bad. It simply is how things are. Maybe it's you who isn't in a 'good place'. As someone so defensive about taking psychedelics, it's quite clear you are harbouring a lot of deep inner conflict around this subject. It's like someone who falls in love and then gets hurt. Their first response is to tell you "Never fall in love! You will always get hurt!". Or if someone attacks you because of your skin colour; "Don't trust anybody. They are all racist!". Very easily to generalize and scoop everything and everyone up in order to feel better about yourself by judging everyone the same way. It doesn't do anything for you. It just makes you more bitter, more defensive and more conflicted. The problems don't go away.

In reality, the possibilities are endless. They might not be for you but that's likely because you played the game and got a shit hand.
That's too bad. You can always roll the dice again, but it's always going to land in the same place and on the same number, if you can't let the dice fall as it may.
It could be possible that you could take 1000ug a week and be fine. In fact, many psychedelic pioneers did exactly that and it changed their life.
Or, you could have one hit of 1000ug and it be so overwhelming and your inner world so complex and bewildering you manifest an experience which then becomes too difficult to process. If you don't let go, this will happen. If you are not prepared, this will happen. If you try and control it, this will happen.
Does it mean that because of this one experience you are now doomed to insanity forever? Depends on what goes on in that mind of yours. If that is what it means then yes, you are fried, game over. Or maybe that's not the case and you continue to take more and maybe the next experience is different. Maybe you connect with the divine. Maybe you access a completely alien alternative reality and communicate with entities. Maybe you open the box to a life full of trauma and begin to finally process it after a lifetime of repressing it.

It doesn't HAVE to be like the way you put it. But it WILL be the way you put it, if that's the way it is.
That's the power of the mind.
It's also the power of your culture and society imprinting on you how reality should be consumed. We all know that's a big part of the problem to begin with and why most of us took drugs in the first place. So we can probably seek to limit the power that has over us. And now you're left with experience. If experience is bad and everything is bad - that is the way it is. If what your friends went through was bad - that is the way it is. Just know you are defining that every step of the way. And when you seek to open to the world, just know that's the script you are running off. Does it serve you? Has it helped? Will it help moving forward? Why do I even have this script in the first place? Can I see this any differently? What am I projecting onto other people?

I'm not suggesting people don't have negative experiences. I just think negative is a strong word when every experience you have has the capacity to teach you, even the most difficult.
You are not being the way you are for no reason when you're on a heavy dose. You are behaving the way you are because you are fully open to the deep recesses of your mind and it is a very uncomfortable place to be. We are not designed everyday to go there by default. And we are justified to defend ourselves because if we lived in a psychedelic experience all of the time, we wouldn't have much of a life. We wouldn't survive anyway. That being said, everything is how it is for a reason. You are paranoid for a reason. You are anxious for a reason. You are having negative thought loops for a reason. You are euphoric for a reason. The beautiful view before you is like that for a reason. Your connection to yourself is like it is for a reason. The difficulty you have happens for a reason. Nothing is alien. Nothing is seperate to you. Everything is how it is and how it is supposed to be. There is nothing negative about that. It's only negative when you ignore and try to repress what the content that causes you to respond/react in that way. Traumatic memories, cultural and societal expectations, conditioning, a lifetime of painting a picture of how the world is, how you are, how others are. I'm not suggesting this is easy to do either. And sure, people do end up deviating from the experience and people deal with these experiences very differently. I just don't think it's terminal and I don't think it's indicative of there being anything wrong or them having done anything wrong or fucked themselves up. Someone who has taken acid everyday for a year and is having difficulty processing everything has, to me anyway, had one hell of a trip and it sure as shit must have been interesting, mind bending and out of this world. But that's not my perspective and I can never know what the other person is experiencing. I can only convey my presence. I don't know what is best for this person. They know what is best and by communicating with them, I can find out what is best for them and facilitate that. Chances are, more difficult experiences are not difficult anymore. Or less difficult anyway.

Maybe then a lot of the issues are because we draw the line at making assumptions about how people should be. Kind of my point really.
If we did less of that and facilitated the environment for others to explore themselves and their reality, it would be beneficial not just for them but for us too.
If you feel like you are missing out on the good things psychedelics have to offer, why not create an environment where those good things have a better chance of manifesting?
No, we can't be bothered to do that. We only accept people when the outcome of their trips align with our expectations. As soon as they profess to be God and start understanding that everybody has the divine within them, we instantly call crazy and shut the door. As soon as things become unpredictable we lose the control we have. But if someone is sat quiet in the corner of a room, it's perfectly acceptable. Seems pretty easy to me why we can't deal with our own reflection let alone the reflection of others. As soon as others show themselves to us in their raw form, we are quick to judge, label and deny them. But that is where the truth is. It's how we deal with that that determines ourselves and our reality.

We have the problem at the end of the day. And if other people have problems, why do we have a problem with other people having problems?

No you didnt - you just said you knew some people who are mentally ill who cant handle their high. I agree those people shouldnt take acid - but isnt that bleedin' obvious? Thats like saying "Dont eat peanuts cos I know someone with a peanut allergy who died". That advice doesnt apply to people who can eat peanuts safely.

I get where you're coming from - youve been told all your life that drugs are bad so its counter intuitive to hear someone saying "I take LSD every week for decades and am healthier physically and mentally than Ive ever been".

Like I said - how does LSD "harm" me? - not "How does LSD harm your mentally ill mate who hides under the settee sobbing every time he trips". If I ever spend a trip hiding under the settee I promise to return and say "Ballz was right"
7 days is not enough time for your tolorance to return to absolute baseline so with each week dose it's an accumulated effect until you end up where you are now.
Maybe lay off the acid for a week or two and re-read what I've written in this thread instead of asking me to repeat myself.

Satanic? Doesn't Satan do things in order to punish others and damn them to hell? Isn't there a very complex story to the existence of evil supernatural forces? Doesn't that represent the darker side of nature and of humanity?
Not unless you have a very poor understanding of spirituality and world religions in general.
Do you see that here? Interesting if you have come to that conclusion.
I can't see the relevance to what I'm all about which is allowing people the freedom to enjoy altering their consciousness as they choose and in a manner that supports them and affords them basic assumptions like knowing they are good enough, accepted, validated and their choices are perfectly normal and acceptable. Drug use after all before prohibition and before persecution by religion, was a very normal part of life. Religion tried to eradicate it because those states of consciousness disturbed the control over reality religious institutions required of their subjects in order to keep them obedient and controlled. Then the government came in and did the same thing for very similar reasons. All the while, drugs have always remained an integral part of our life and they are neither wrong nor right, good or bad. We exist hand in hand with them. We need drugs. Drugs are just substances that alter what goes in the body. To me that shouldn't come along with some negative storyline, such as yours and your friends who, by the sounds of it, had extremely negative experiences, or at least, you perceived them having these experiences because they didn't conform to your expectations of how people should be, act, feel and interpret reality. You are just trying to monopolize reality in order for it to conform to your ideologies. An ideology which is one indicative of lack of control, irresponsibility, pathology and persecution, by the looks of it.

I will be honest with you, I think the only person who didn't come out of that, was you.
You are evidently very bitter about certain things and you're projecting it onto other people.
You carry that bitterness. You are the one who cannot accept things for how they are.
It's you who holds all the burden of this fixed and rigid reality you desperately need to be real in order to get by.

I've been there myself. I used to hate weed and weed smokers. I had bad experiences and then I used that to generalize everybody and put everybody into a stereotyped bracket.
If anyone smoked weed they were lazy, unstable, antisocial, couldn't socialize, were broke, lived deprived lives. Sure, that's true if that very very small window of reality you have experienced was like that for you. It doesn't mean that very very small window of reality is like that for everybody else. However, it's easy to seek to validate that reality by trying to seek confirmation for it. Everybody will be dead beats if all you seek to reinforce is dead beats are all around. Weed is bad if all you seek to reinforce is how bad weed is. There is no middle ground. It is black and white. That is indicative of anyone who hasn't accepted things just yet. They are still fighting with inner conflicts and need things to be fucked up because they haven't got to the point where things are not. You might want it to be like that but that's not how it is. And it's only you who suffered by not moving on with your life and finding better ways to look at your life experiences. Better ways usually meaning you actually face the truth and accept that you went along with a distorted version of events because you wanted to seperate yourself from what happened and put yourself above others. We've all been there. The psycho ex girlfriend. Sure, she's nuts. But WHO got with the psycho? She didn't get with herself. But no, we can't see it like that. Because that means we were to blame also. Know some dead beat friends? Fair enough. Don't we all. Doesn't mean that everybody is a dead beat unless you are delusional and so persistent in being that way you cannot bring yourself to see that your experiences are not concrete reality for everybody else.

This is what happens when people take drugs who can't process what they have been through. They create elaborate stories to bullshit themselves into believing they were somehow a victim, a passenger, a mere witness to all this shit going on and they absolutely were not involved. It happened to them and they just got caught up in it. Bullshit. You were involved. You were right there with these people, no doubt doing exactly what they were doing. And if you didn't agree with it, why do it? Why not walk away? Instead of trying to change unhealthy friendships and try and mold people to your will, why not walk away? You didn't. You stayed. Now own it. And then when you own it, it's neither bad or good. It's just life experience to learn from. It's not a determining factor in anything unless you make it so. It helps to let go of all the assumptions that hold you back because they don't serve you. People take drugs and it can either any way. Whatever way it goes, is the way it goes. It is neither bad or good. People fuck up. People don't fuck up. People get sick. People don't get sick. People reach a higher level of awareness. People reach a lower level of awareness. It's par for the course. Only those who can't accept their own choices are the ones who try and force it to be how they want it to be. The crack head homeless on the street is doing the same thing as the rich businessman with a brick of cocaine in his swanky apartment. If the rich businessman fucks up - no big deal. If the crack head homeless on the street fucks up - he's an embarrassment to society, he deserves what happens to him, he had it coming. That's the way we look at it. The rules are different, depending on what suits us at any particular time. Now that is psychotic.

That my friend is the stigma of drug use.
And it exists to perpetuate the continuing war on drug use in society as a means to alienate, marginalize and persecute those who chose to alter their consciousness.
It exists because of centuries of persecution around altered states. First it was religion and then government. Both targeted drugs for the same reason - control.

Don't we need less control? Isn't that the problem? Don't we need real solutions to the real issues of drug use in our society?
Maybe we can start by how we see each other and how treat each other.
Maybe your friends who are not in a 'good place' today are in the place they were always going to be in. Maybe it's not 'good' for you but it's how things are and it's neither good or bad. It simply is how things are. Maybe it's you who isn't in a 'good place'. As someone so defensive about taking psychedelics, it's quite clear you are harbouring a lot of deep inner conflict around this subject. It's like someone who falls in love and then gets hurt. Their first response is to tell you "Never fall in love! You will always get hurt!". Or if someone attacks you because of your skin colour; "Don't trust anybody. They are all racist!". Very easily to generalize and scoop everything and everyone up in order to feel better about yourself by judging everyone the same way. It doesn't do anything for you. It just makes you more bitter, more defensive and more conflicted. The problems don't go away.

In reality, the possibilities are endless. They might not be for you but that's likely because you played the game and got a shit hand.
That's too bad. You can always roll the dice again, but it's always going to land in the same place and on the same number, if you can't let the dice fall as it may.
It could be possible that you could take 1000ug a week and be fine. In fact, many psychedelic pioneers did exactly that and it changed their life.
Or, you could have one hit of 1000ug and it be so overwhelming and your inner world so complex and bewildering you manifest an experience which then becomes too difficult to process. If you don't let go, this will happen. If you are not prepared, this will happen. If you try and control it, this will happen.
Does it mean that because of this one experience you are now doomed to insanity forever? Depends on what goes on in that mind of yours. If that is what it means then yes, you are fried, game over. Or maybe that's not the case and you continue to take more and maybe the next experience is different. Maybe you connect with the divine. Maybe you access a completely alien alternative reality and communicate with entities. Maybe you open the box to a life full of trauma and begin to finally process it after a lifetime of repressing it.

It doesn't HAVE to be like the way you put it. But it WILL be the way you put it, if that's the way it is.
That's the power of the mind.
It's also the power of your culture and society imprinting on you how reality should be consumed. We all know that's a big part of the problem to begin with and why most of us took drugs in the first place. So we can probably seek to limit the power that has over us. And now you're left with experience. If experience is bad and everything is bad - that is the way it is. If what your friends went through was bad - that is the way it is. Just know you are defining that every step of the way. And when you seek to open to the world, just know that's the script you are running off. Does it serve you? Has it helped? Will it help moving forward? Why do I even have this script in the first place? Can I see this any differently? What am I projecting onto other people?

I'm not suggesting people don't have negative experiences. I just think negative is a strong word when every experience you have has the capacity to teach you, even the most difficult.
You are not being the way you are for no reason when you're on a heavy dose. You are behaving the way you are because you are fully open to the deep recesses of your mind and it is a very uncomfortable place to be. We are not designed everyday to go there by default. And we are justified to defend ourselves because if we lived in a psychedelic experience all of the time, we wouldn't have much of a life. We wouldn't survive anyway. That being said, everything is how it is for a reason. You are paranoid for a reason. You are anxious for a reason. You are having negative thought loops for a reason. You are euphoric for a reason. The beautiful view before you is like that for a reason. Your connection to yourself is like it is for a reason. The difficulty you have happens for a reason. Nothing is alien. Nothing is seperate to you. Everything is how it is and how it is supposed to be. There is nothing negative about that. It's only negative when you ignore and try to repress what the content that causes you to respond/react in that way. Traumatic memories, cultural and societal expectations, conditioning, a lifetime of painting a picture of how the world is, how you are, how others are. I'm not suggesting this is easy to do either. And sure, people do end up deviating from the experience and people deal with these experiences very differently. I just don't think it's terminal and I don't think it's indicative of there being anything wrong or them having done anything wrong or fucked themselves up. Someone who has taken acid everyday for a year and is having difficulty processing everything has, to me anyway, had one hell of a trip and it sure as shit must have been interesting, mind bending and out of this world. But that's not my perspective and I can never know what the other person is experiencing. I can only convey my presence. I don't know what is best for this person. They know what is best and by communicating with them, I can find out what is best for them and facilitate that. Chances are, more difficult experiences are not difficult anymore. Or less difficult anyway.

Maybe then a lot of the issues are because we draw the line at making assumptions about how people should be. Kind of my point really.
If we did less of that and facilitated the environment for others to explore themselves and their reality, it would be beneficial not just for them but for us too.
If you feel like you are missing out on the good things psychedelics have to offer, why not create an environment where those good things have a better chance of manifesting?
No, we can't be bothered to do that. We only accept people when the outcome of their trips align with our expectations. As soon as they profess to be God and start understanding that everybody has the divine within them, we instantly call crazy and shut the door. As soon as things become unpredictable we lose the control we have. But if someone is sat quiet in the corner of a room, it's perfectly acceptable. Seems pretty easy to me why we can't deal with our own reflection let alone the reflection of others. As soon as others show themselves to us in their raw form, we are quick to judge, label and deny them. But that is where the truth is. It's how we deal with that that determines ourselves and our reality.

We have the problem at the end of the day. And if other people have problems, why do we have a problem with other people having problems?
Seriously ....can you make your point without writing a novel.....
Skimming through your posts makes me feel bad for people with epilepsy....

7 days is not enough time for your tolorance to return to absolute baseline so with each week dose it's an accumulated effect until you end up where you are now.
Maybe lay off the acid for a week or two and re-read what I've written in this thread instead of asking me to repeat myself.

So what? I'm still laughing and having the time of my life and it's physically non-toxic. It's far, far safer than going for a drink every week. In terms of danger or being bad for you I can't think of a comparison - almost every human activity you can think of is more dangerous than taking LSD once a week.

many people who aint a bunch of fuckwits can handle taking LSD every week including myself. Hell in infact i handled it taking it every day for microdoses and my life only vastly got better.
Can we at least agree that it will probably change your overall behaviour in some ways?

Could be positive or negative depending on the person..
Maybe some people need regular trips to not be assholes all the time etc.

I'm going to have to come round and hold you down and stuff 4 blotters of DS crystal in your mouth Ballz :)
TBH I think we'd have a marvelous time doing acid together!
I definitely would like to try that DS3 at dosage above 100 mics but I literally had to pester a friend of mine to order a few tabs for me...I've never ever been on the dark web. I'm completely reliant on one of my close comrades to even source Gama Goblin for me.

Look man, I’ve also fallen in the ‘dosing acid weekly’ category several times, and if I still had time I might still do it.

But do you have to say that people are “fuckwits” if they don’t want to trip acid weekly? It’s rude and inconsiderate. A lot of people just don’t even have the time to trip that much. It’s an investment. People have other stuff to do in life and sometimes spending 12 hours weekly frying isn’t in the cards.
To be fair, he didn’t say people are fuckwits if they don’t want to trip weekly. I read it as: only fuckwits are the type who try and subsequently fail to maintain their lives, so to speak. Otherwise you avoid it, or you plan it well enough not to screwup your responsibilities. For the record, the latter is very much possible, but of course only with discipline, harm reduction, and a reasonable approach to time management and your own health and sleeping habits. Not every lifestyle is for everyone.

TBH I think we'd have a marvelous time doing acid together!
I definitely would like to try that DS3 at dosage above 100 mics but I literally had to pester a friend of mine to order a few tabs for me...I've never ever been on the dark web. I'm completely reliant on one of my close comrades to even source Gama Goblin for me.
Are these the 'close comrades' who haven't faired well?
You know, the delusional ones you've been using as an example so people don't take too much LSD?

Not unless you have a very poor understanding of spirituality and world religions in general.

Seriously ....can you make your point without writing a novel.....
Skimming through your posts makes me feel bad for people with epilepsy....
I think you are delusional at this point. You mention so many over exaggerated and stigmatizing things and then cannot explain why you think the way you do. You seem to go from one extreme to other.
You mention that harm reduction is satanic. That your friends are delusional and have essentially fallen off the edge and then proceed to talk about them being your 'close comrades' like you actually have integrity and not slandering them on the internet while they are not present to defend themselves. You are evidently better than them (and everyone else who is essentially an idiot for taking LSD often) for making the 'right' choices in life. Even though you still need these 'friends' of yours because you can't get LSD yourself, as you've clearly stated so you have to go back to these bad people which means you need these bad people you are making an example out of, which is kind of pathetic. Unless you actually treat these other friends far better and don't have a two-faced persona to them like you do the others. You probably need these bad people more than they need you, which explains why you're so salty and resort to projecting it onto others because they are probably far happier than you and know that you're like this with them hence why they probably just get on with their own lives and leave you to it. Who wants to be around someone who masks their hostility towards others through diagnosing mental disorders and then basing the evidence on crappy friendships and bad trips?
What I find even more strange is the fact you diagnosed someone with a mental disorder not that long ago and attempted to 'educate' him on his bad choices, of which was drug abuse (in your eyes anyway - something you clearly frown upon) and now you're offering to take LSD with him.

I wonder what your definition of friend is.
Probably not a very trustable and stable one, as you've already shown.

As for the text, I enjoy writing. I take a legitimate interest in certain things, harm reduction being one of them. I know your definition of harm reduction differs from mine, mainly because you are the all-seeing-eye, the armchair expert because you have a username on Bluelight; who is quick to discriminate, label, pathalogize and then discard if his subjects do not match up to his expectations based entirely on his own insecurities and inner conflicts.

I'm also speaking from experience. I used to be like you, especially in the way you come across in your posts. I thought how I saw things was how things really are. I thought I had the superior viewpoint. The truth is, not many people want to stick around with a person like that, only the ones that are unstable and insecure and will latch onto anyone. And then sure enough, you can use them as scapegoats because you know they are already beaten before they came to you. Look at friend X, isn't he silly? He was already silly before you knew him and you knew that so using him as an example doesn't justify you, it just makes you a dick. What threw my world upside down was when I met people who contradicted my stereotypes and had experiences that completely destroyed my dogmatic assumptions. There are many people out there who do all the things you consider impossible to do without losing their minds on a daily. There are people who have been through more shit than you probably could ever go through in several lifetimes, and they are still around and kicking, many of them thriving and are EXAMPLES to follow, not avoid. The people you consider lost could be biding their time. The people you think haven't fared well could be, like you, me and everyone else, experimenting with what works best. In order to know what works best, you have to do things that don't work best. I took a lot of DMT last year and after a while I started to feel a little weird so I dialled it back. I had some of the most amazing lightning fast experiences on DMT including contacting some divine entity in the sky who opened a door for a few brief seconds, so for the negatives I experienced, 95% were positive. The first trip I had with LSD I was paranoid, anxious and very confused. I also relived a lifetime of trauma that would have needed thousands of hours of therapy and even then I have little faith in the success of all those hours compared to the day I spent walking in nature on that winter day in the countryside. Someone like yourself might say I had lost my mind, gone too far, gone crazy, made a mistake etc. But it's people like you, from what you say anyway, who taint the very delicate, deep and highly individual experience that is the psychedelic experience. Because you don't have the capacity to accept it because you don't have the integrity and acceptance within yourself to embrace the very vulnerable and complicated experience others go through. The guy who sells his house, car and goes backpacking could actually be onto something. To you he's a bum but to him, he's free of something, be that the house, the car or whatever else. It depends on how you look at it. You could stigmatize it and say "You fool! Now you have nothing!" and in which case, what a horrific and immensely negative thing that is and what a silly insignificant person he is. Notice how perceptions change very rapidly just by imagining that scenario?

This is why I always emphasize training in psychedelics. We don't have the community support networks we once did. We don't have the intricate web of language and ancient knowledge to understand the maps for the territory being discovered. And so, people get lost. People have no map to begin with, let alone to utilize afterwards and with others. Most people order off the dark web or get some acquantaince to hook them up, they do very little research (especially on the deep ancient context for taking these medicines). They subscribe to whatever pop culture reference is floating around. They MIGHT (and it's only a might) read a few pages out of a decent book on the subject but only to assume a stereotype, not to actually process the information. And then people come back just as lost as they were before they went on the journey. Life swallows them up. They get bitter, alienated, isolated, depressed, anxious, confused. Society and culture fucks them over. They turn into the very thing they sought to transform from into something more healthier and happier. People don't have the psychological training in attending to others nor have they done the work to reconnect with their own humanity to the degree that they see someone else and don't see an innate void between them where that void is full of polarized divisive and isolating differences. People want what they want and this goes for in the psychedelic scene too. There's arguably more narcissism in the psychedelic scene than there is on a sixth floor office space in the middle of NYC. For all the peace and love and connection people profess, most of it is conditional on their needs being met as a priority before others. People are not prepared. People are not actively involved in their own self development and awareness before they take psychedelics. If you come from a background of some psychological, anthropological, sociological, spiritual, religious training/interest, you have a map that might not depict the territory in it's totality but you at least have more reference points than someone coming from reading a Vice article and then saying "I want to take LSD" because it's trending on their news feed. I don't think it's out of the question to suggest that's what people seek to acquire; a certain level of prior training/preperation.

When that doesn't happen, you have people like yourself with friends who are not friends but are friends but aren't, who are going nowhere but are but aren't.
It's clear to see the only person at a loss in this situation is yourself. At a loss because the desire to actually do the work for yourself in order to help others do it isn't a priority yet slandering your so-called friends online and using them as an example, diagnosing people with mental disorders and essentially attacking them for taking LSD on a regular is a priority, while then contradicting yourself and offering to take LSD with a person who is delusional and/or hypomanic. Explains why it's so difficult to accept your own incongruencies before pointing out others.

Just learn to accept yourself man :)
You probably could do with taking more LSD and working on why you believe what you believe. And now based on your responses, why you say one thing and then contradict it with something else. Stop making excuses for your problems and stop projecting them onto others. If people want to take high doses often, get off their pedastal and accept it. If people want to get fucked up, do the same. It doesn't matter whether it's LSD or crack or meth or anything else. Your 'help' when it's conditional on them being what you want them to be, is not help, as you have clearly shown by throwing your so-called friends under the bus, the same ones you've now mentioned are your 'close comrades'. The same will happen for everybody else who comes into your life given the opportunity and contradicts your reality. They probably won't be around for very long when they don't orbit planet you.

Satanic? Doesn't Satan do things in order to punish others and damn them to hell?
Firstly, according to Abrahamic religious philosophy, Satan doesn’t damn people to hell, God does. Because “He” loves you.

Secondly, that’s all just mythology. Of course there’s no “Satan”; that concept contradicts itself, b/c no benevolent God would banish its own beloved creations to eternal suffering as a punishment born from its own jealousy. This would not be benevolent. And if omniscient, free-will is an illusion, and God wouldn’t create things to torture them. And what’s the point of believing in God if you don’t believe in the Devil and hell? It’s all made up!

[11 long paragraphs]
What stims are you on?

EDIT: that question is not some would-be-clever rhetorical slam or anything. My inquiry is genuine and coming from someone who is quite familiar with stimulant-borne perissology. I also like to write, but as Shakespeare put it: brevity is the soul of wit.

Last edited:
Lol
What a turn of events

From debate on one crystal vs another to full on argument about lifestyle choices in record time

Classic bluelight
The thread was odd to begin with – the title was asking, on a categorical level: "[specific chemist] vs [specific quasi-variety/brand]". DS produces, but "white fluff" is like a "type" of acid, or a "brand" if you like. It's been around for decades and has been produced by multiple chemists. It's difficult comparing "DS versus white fluff" and a bit dubious attempting to delineate between them to begin with. It would be like if I said compare David Bowie to Reggae. While I could do this, sorta, is there any point of comparing the music of one artist to an entire genre of otherwise unrelated music?

So it's not surprising the conversation was railroaded since the initial question's comparison lacked parity.

Moreover, Bluelight has a primary contingency of people with drug problems either past or present and then a second contingency of drug enthusiasts seeking comradery from other enthusiasts/connoisseurs as well as harm reduction info and general biochemistry knowledge as it pertains to recreational, spiritual, and/or psychonautic drug-use. There is, of course, some Venn diagram overlap between the two groups, I'm sure, but they're largely not on the same page regarding drug use norms.

The thread was odd to begin with – the title was asking, on a categorical level: "[specific chemist] vs [specific quasi-variety/brand]". DS produces, but "white fluff" is like a "type" of acid, or a "brand" if you like. It's been around for decades and has been produced by multiple chemists. It's difficult comparing "DS versus white fluff" and a bit dubious attempting to delineate between them to begin with. It would be like if I said compare David Bowie to Reggae. While I could do this, sorta, is there any point of comparing the music of one artist to an entire genre of otherwise unrelated music?

So it's not surprising the conversation was railroaded since the initial question's comparison lacked parity.

Moreover, Bluelight has a primary contingency of people with drug problems either past or present and then a second contingency of drug enthusiasts seeking comradery from other enthusiasts/connoisseurs as well as harm reduction info and general biochemistry knowledge as it pertains to recreational, spiritual, and/or psychonautic drug-use. There is, of course, some Venn diagram overlap between the two groups, I'm sure, but they're largely not on the same page regarding drug use norms.
It was definitely a tamer place circa 2003
Back when weed was grass

Also - if one is doing drugs not because it's fun and they add something positive to your life, one should probably stop doing drugs. For 20+ years I've watched people overindulge and suffer the consequences; lose respect for the gifts of the universe the universe will remind you who is in charge

It was definitely a tamer place circa 2003
That's somehow a merit? And it's spelled "lamer" (I'm just kidding).

Back when weed was grass
Back when [nickname B] was [nickname A]? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Come on, man. I'm not young either, but let's not grampa the place up too much here…

Also - if one is doing drugs not because it's fun and they add something positive to your life, one should probably stop doing drugs.
Clearly.

For 20+ years I've watched people overindulge and suffer the consequences;
Gets old, doesn't it? Sad to witness.

lose respect for the gifts of the universe the universe will remind you who is in charge
I agree with your point. However, I don't sponsor the idea that the universe is a sentient being. It's not sentient. It does not think. It does not and cannot "teach us lessons"; we just teach ourselves by paying attention to things. People love to personify the universe, or sometimes "science", but neither of these things have the ability to think anything, or hold opinions, and especially to be the "who" in charge. Yes there are powerful things well beyond the human capacity to control – weather events, cosmic events, asteroid collisions that wipe out whole species a la the dinosaurs, etc. That doesn't make the universe hostile nor even indifferent as it's just not capable of human emotions. We tend to project our emotions onto other people and other things.

I like your username. Reminds me of the band Tool and the final track on 1996's Aenima.

Well perhaps I should have said "Does it have the same effects as DS?". But after trying it, white fluff is a big fail - it's just the same acid I've been getting for 20 years. With that annoying bodyload, you can't get to sleep, and that fucking awful hangover like someone is taking a chainsaw to your brain cells the following day.

DS has zero bodyload, zero hangover and zero annoying side effects. And you can sleep like a baby whenever you feel like it.

Pissed off because the white fluff cost me £70 for 25 and the DS - which is so superior in every way that it's a completely different drug - is £112 for 100. If only people buying shit acid at three times the price would somehow cotton on.

Last edited:
Are these the 'close comrades' who haven't faired well?
You know, the delusional ones you've been using as an example so people don't take too much LSD?

I think you are delusional at this point. You mention so many over exaggerated and stigmatizing things and then cannot explain why you think the way you do. You seem to go from one extreme to other.
You mention that harm reduction is satanic. That your friends are delusional and have essentially fallen off the edge and then proceed to talk about them being your 'close comrades' like you actually have integrity and not slandering them on the internet while they are not present to defend themselves. You are evidently better than them (and everyone else who is essentially an idiot for taking LSD often) for making the 'right' choices in life. Even though you still need these 'friends' of yours because you can't get LSD yourself, as you've clearly stated so you have to go back to these bad people which means you need these bad people you are making an example out of, which is kind of pathetic. Unless you actually treat these other friends far better and don't have a two-faced persona to them like you do the others. You probably need these bad people more than they need you, which explains why you're so salty and resort to projecting it onto others because they are probably far happier than you and know that you're like this with them hence why they probably just get on with their own lives and leave you to it. Who wants to be around someone who masks their hostility towards others through diagnosing mental disorders and then basing the evidence on crappy friendships and bad trips?
What I find even more strange is the fact you diagnosed someone with a mental disorder not that long ago and attempted to 'educate' him on his bad choices, of which was drug abuse (in your eyes anyway - something you clearly frown upon) and now you're offering to take LSD with him.

I wonder what your definition of friend is.
Probably not a very trustable and stable one, as you've already shown.

As for the text, I enjoy writing. I take a legitimate interest in certain things, harm reduction being one of them. I know your definition of harm reduction differs from mine, mainly because you are the all-seeing-eye, the armchair expert because you have a username on Bluelight; who is quick to discriminate, label, pathalogize and then discard if his subjects do not match up to his expectations based entirely on his own insecurities and inner conflicts.

I'm also speaking from experience. I used to be like you, especially in the way you come across in your posts. I thought how I saw things was how things really are. I thought I had the superior viewpoint. The truth is, not many people want to stick around with a person like that, only the ones that are unstable and insecure and will latch onto anyone. And then sure enough, you can use them as scapegoats because you know they are already beaten before they came to you. Look at friend X, isn't he silly? He was already silly before you knew him and you knew that so using him as an example doesn't justify you, it just makes you a dick. What threw my world upside down was when I met people who contradicted my stereotypes and had experiences that completely destroyed my dogmatic assumptions. There are many people out there who do all the things you consider impossible to do without losing their minds on a daily. There are people who have been through more shit than you probably could ever go through in several lifetimes, and they are still around and kicking, many of them thriving and are EXAMPLES to follow, not avoid. The people you consider lost could be biding their time. The people you think haven't fared well could be, like you, me and everyone else, experimenting with what works best. In order to know what works best, you have to do things that don't work best. I took a lot of DMT last year and after a while I started to feel a little weird so I dialled it back. I had some of the most amazing lightning fast experiences on DMT including contacting some divine entity in the sky who opened a door for a few brief seconds, so for the negatives I experienced, 95% were positive. The first trip I had with LSD I was paranoid, anxious and very confused. I also relived a lifetime of trauma that would have needed thousands of hours of therapy and even then I have little faith in the success of all those hours compared to the day I spent walking in nature on that winter day in the countryside. Someone like yourself might say I had lost my mind, gone too far, gone crazy, made a mistake etc. But it's people like you, from what you say anyway, who taint the very delicate, deep and highly individual experience that is the psychedelic experience. Because you don't have the capacity to accept it because you don't have the integrity and acceptance within yourself to embrace the very vulnerable and complicated experience others go through. The guy who sells his house, car and goes backpacking could actually be onto something. To you he's a bum but to him, he's free of something, be that the house, the car or whatever else. It depends on how you look at it. You could stigmatize it and say "You fool! Now you have nothing!" and in which case, what a horrific and immensely negative thing that is and what a silly insignificant person he is. Notice how perceptions change very rapidly just by imagining that scenario?

This is why I always emphasize training in psychedelics. We don't have the community support networks we once did. We don't have the intricate web of language and ancient knowledge to understand the maps for the territory being discovered. And so, people get lost. People have no map to begin with, let alone to utilize afterwards and with others. Most people order off the dark web or get some acquantaince to hook them up, they do very little research (especially on the deep ancient context for taking these medicines). They subscribe to whatever pop culture reference is floating around. They MIGHT (and it's only a might) read a few pages out of a decent book on the subject but only to assume a stereotype, not to actually process the information. And then people come back just as lost as they were before they went on the journey. Life swallows them up. They get bitter, alienated, isolated, depressed, anxious, confused. Society and culture fucks them over. They turn into the very thing they sought to transform from into something more healthier and happier. People don't have the psychological training in attending to others nor have they done the work to reconnect with their own humanity to the degree that they see someone else and don't see an innate void between them where that void is full of polarized divisive and isolating differences. People want what they want and this goes for in the psychedelic scene too. There's arguably more narcissism in the psychedelic scene than there is on a sixth floor office space in the middle of NYC. For all the peace and love and connection people profess, most of it is conditional on their needs being met as a priority before others. People are not prepared. People are not actively involved in their own self development and awareness before they take psychedelics. If you come from a background of some psychological, anthropological, sociological, spiritual, religious training/interest, you have a map that might not depict the territory in it's totality but you at least have more reference points than someone coming from reading a Vice article and then saying "I want to take LSD" because it's trending on their news feed. I don't think it's out of the question to suggest that's what people seek to acquire; a certain level of prior training/preperation.

When that doesn't happen, you have people like yourself with friends who are not friends but are friends but aren't, who are going nowhere but are but aren't.
It's clear to see the only person at a loss in this situation is yourself. At a loss because the desire to actually do the work for yourself in order to help others do it isn't a priority yet slandering your so-called friends online and using them as an example, diagnosing people with mental disorders and essentially attacking them for taking LSD on a regular is a priority, while then contradicting yourself and offering to take LSD with a person who is delusional and/or hypomanic. Explains why it's so difficult to accept your own incongruencies before pointing out others.

Just learn to accept yourself man :)
You probably could do with taking more LSD and working on why you believe what you believe. And now based on your responses, why you say one thing and then contradict it with something else. Stop making excuses for your problems and stop projecting them onto others. If people want to take high doses often, get off their pedastal and accept it. If people want to get fucked up, do the same. It doesn't matter whether it's LSD or crack or meth or anything else. Your 'help' when it's conditional on them being what you want them to be, is not help, as you have clearly shown by throwing your so-called friends under the bus, the same ones you've now mentioned are your 'close comrades'. The same will happen for everybody else who comes into your life given the opportunity and contradicts your reality. They probably won't be around for very long when they don't orbit planet you.
So many absolutely incorrect assumptions....just astonishing!
None of my close comrades use psychedelic drugs on a weekly basis....I distanced myself from all of the acid heads when they became unhinged and unstable individuals.

Also, I NEVER ever said harm reduction is satanic in fact exactly the opposite....you are championing weekly LSD use which NOT harm reduction.
Theistic Satanism is exactly about throwing caution to the wind and testing yourself and fate to achieve personal growth which has a high probability of personal and extreme danger which is why such an attitude is antithetical to harm reduction.
Yes, I would do psychedelics with anyone who was decent company and a decent person which I suspect ISMENE2 is despite what I consider psychedelic drug abuse (at least in terms of taking a full tripping dose weekly or daily - microdosing is entirely a different and far less risky scenario).

I've never had any personal problem with anyone on bluelight...though I may disagree strongly with them, that's precisely why debate and alternative viewpoints are so important....
Do not misinterpret my responses as having a hostile tone because if I was saying these things in real life my tone would change depending on the sentence being expressed and this is lost in texts...I'm very well known for being brutally blunt and honest with little regard for how fragile the listener may be because being honest is more important than lying to spare someone's feelings.

I have in fact used LSD in the past on a weekly and even multiple days in a row at festivals and had the insight to realize that it was unhealthy to continue doing so.

***Again, isn't it harder to write WALLS of text than making your point in a few paragraphs.***

I'm basing long term and frequent LSD use as potentially delusional because it's happened to 100% of everyone I know thst when down that path.
It's irrelevant to me what you or anyone thinks about me entirely because I'm not insecure or get upset at what absolute strangers who I've never met think and say about me on the internet.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves"
Carl Jung

Last edited:
Well perhaps I should have said "Does it have the same effects as DS?". But after trying it, white fluff is a big fail - it's just the same acid I've been getting for 20 years. With that annoying bodyload, you can't get to sleep, and that fucking awful hangover like someone is taking a chainsaw to your brain cells the following day.

DS has zero bodyload, zero hangover and zero annoying side effects. And you can sleep like a baby whenever you feel like it.

Pissed off because the white fluff cost me £70 for 25 and the DS - which is so superior in every way that it's a completely different drug - is £112 for 100. If only people buying shit acid at three times the price would somehow cotton on.
Was this GG white fluff?
I'm surprised because I didn't any body load from GG tabs...though I highly suspect LSD and it's analogs will inevitably be preferred on an individual basis...some will prefer some batches over others judging by how varied people's preferences are fir all the Analogs.