• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff vs DS

america drugs are impure as fuck. Americans can never keep up when they go to europe to travel and party.

Cuz you’re seeing the rich bitch Americans that got money to travel, passports n shit. People over here that actually got the good don’t usually travel too far lol.

-GC

america drugs are impure as fuck.
Like you would know. No offense, but you're from the ultimate planetary bumblefuck located on the planet's asshole with a population of 5.08 million and 26 million sheep. FFS there are nearly twice as many people in New York City compared to your whole country. Talkin' all this hick yaggo shit like you have any clue.

Americans can never keep up when they go to europe to travel and party.
That's just whatever bitch-ass jokers in your hostel were willing to hang out with you, junior. Modern recreational drug use was designed, invented, and perfected in the U.S. Most of the big movers and shakers, plus most of the cutting edge leading pharmaceutical companies are all in the United States. And if not from the U.S. they're likely either from the U.K. or from Germany, or occasionally a Scandinavian country or Japan. But do you know where they're not from? You guessed it – New Zealand. Good job, champ.

Not that I'm bragging and neither am I proud of the United States, nor an advocate of nationalism. Just wanted to set the record straight once again, b/c you seem filled with jealousy and are often hating on the U.S. What's w/that? Are you trolling?

FFS there are nearly twice as many people in New York City compared to your whole country.
And how's that doing for things over there?
Last time I checked, NYC was slowly turning into a waste ground.
Then again, so are most cities in the US. Hardly a talking point going off spurious talking points like that proves it's worth.

It's got that bad, the government have turned to churning out nuclear war advice. Article
Maybe it's a subliminal message? If the bomb doesn't come from outside the US, you know where it came from and it wasn't accidental ;)
Or maybe it's already gone off just not the nuclear kind.

Look around you and the US in general, something DEFINETLY HAS gone off and the fallout is STILL visible.
It's a laughing stock for the entire world. You are forcing a dementia patient into an executive position. You've got another OAP who escaped the care home taunting China.
And then you've got a vice who can't string a sentence together.

And how's that doing for things over there?
Quite well thanks.

Last time I checked, NYC was slowly turning into a waste ground.
Well check again. Google, Amazon, and Facebook all just recently purchased massive space in Manhattan. One of the nation's best venues for live music is the Brooklyn Mirage/Avant Gardener. From The Brooklyn Nets and The Barclays Center to the new constructions and skyscrapers at Hudson Yards, New York City is anything BUT a “waste ground”. Where are you even getting this from?

Before you go talking shit, you should take time to know WTF you're talking about first.

Then again, so are most cities in the US. Hardly a talking point going off spurious talking points like that proves it's worth.
COVID fucked off the global economy. What point do you think you're proving here?

It's got that bad, the government have turned to churning out nuclear war advice. Article
NYC has been infamously attacked by terrorists in the past. What is your point here, and whoTF quotes the NY Post? Get your shit together before you argue.
https://nypost.com/2022/07/11/nyc-releases-psa-for-residents-in-the-event-of-a-nuclear-attack/
Maybe it's a subliminal message? If the bomb doesn't come from outside the US, you know where it came from and it wasn't accidental ;)
Or maybe it's already gone off just not the nuclear kind.
Please stop being vague.

Look around you and the US in general, something DEFINETLY HAS gone off and the fallout is STILL visible.
Again: this is a HUGE country filled with many different opinions and views, incomes, lifestyles, ages, races, religions, and walks of life. The U.S. is not as "united" as outsiders tend to think it is. Every empire comes to an end eventually. For the U.S., it will likely collapse from the inside due to racial tensions, bipartisan politics, a fascination with firearms, and a general “Us versus Them” mentality. But I doubt it will happen in our lifetimes.

It's a laughing stock for the entire world.
Are my feelings supposed to be hurt by that?

You do a lot of stupid arguing around here. Do me a favor and leave me the fuck out of it.

You are forcing a dementia patient into an executive position.
Oh I am? That's funny, I don't remember coercing any senior citizens into anything. I checked my calendar and I don't see anything on there about dementia patients…

You've got another OAP who escaped the care home taunting China.
I think you're confusing the United States' Executive and Legislative branches of government with its citizens. Do you blame every Russian for Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Don't be that ignorant, please.

And then you've got a vice who can't string a sentence together.
  • Hey look my guy, the government and the people of a country are two different things. Moreover, there are at least eight independently thinking regions of the US. No one agrees.
  • You think I like my country's govt.? Fuck to the no. They locked my ass the fuck up for many years a couple decades ago for manufacturing MDMA, a drug that will soon be available via prescription.
  • You think I want to hear a bunch of foreign bitching about the politicians I had nothing to do with electing and/or attempted to persuade others to vote against? Another fuck no.
  • You think I approve of Donald Trump or Joe Biden? I absolutely do not, and I especially do not like Vice President, former prosecutor Kamala Harris, nor her family of law enforcement officers. But most nation's leaders tend to be giant bags of shit in the first place with few exceptions.
  • Do note: I could take potshots at Jacinda Adern and especially Bill English, but what's the point? I don't hold you or @TripSitterNZ responsible for what your country's politicians do; that would be stupid and probably irritating to you.
  • But they don't even let me vote anymore because I have a felony conviction. So do me a big favor here and just back the fuck up.
Look, I don't come here to get into pointless political debates. Again: I have zero respect for nationalism. So please, don't for a second confuse my message with one of some national pride. I couldn't give a fuck.

At the same time, if some—what do Kiwis call it? Bogan?—makes an ignorant, broadly generalizing and entirely inaccurate statement about the quality of all drugs in the United States, or says Americans cannot keep up with Europeans, Aussies, and/or Kiwis, don't expect me not to say how fucking ignorant this is. No need to get butthurt in response and hurl monkey-feces-level insults at me. I'm just here to illustrate the truth, not to defend the govt. of the United States for whom the feeling of dislike is mutual.

In summary,
  • U.S. voting system = shit, leads to two-party, bipartisan politics
  • Bipartisan politics = primative us v. them thinking
  • U.S. govt. = shit, (except at least it takes Congress to wage war, a president can't do it alone, unlike, say, in Russia)
  • U.S. people = some good, some bad, like everywhere.
  • U.S. drugs = strong good, some bad, like everywhere.
  • Nationalism and anti-nationalism = ignorant lines of thinking.
There are no races, only humans, homo sapiens sapiens. It's crazy fantasy to think about, but I've thought in the past: all it would take is one war with an alien species from another planet, and human beings would unify so hard…

Anyway, this has fuck all to do with white fluff vs doctor seuss which I honestly thought was against Bluelight rules… whatever. In the interim, I'm just letting you know my opinion on how ignorant these views sound. Have a great day, guys (@imo_incolae @TripSitterNZ)

I can confirm that drugs are very fun in Europe as well.

I also lucked out on catching a couple of really good RC years, 2-3 days before it's at your doorstep, fantastic. That definitely didn't feel as as trivial for NA users.

White fluff vs DS... I don't know.. my best acid trips were on ALD-52

Quite well thanks.

Well check again. Google, Amazon, and Facebook all just recently purchased massive space in Manhattan. One of the nation's best venues for live music is the Brooklyn Mirage/Avant Gardener. From The Brooklyn Nets and The Barclays Center to the new constructions and skyscrapers at Hudson Yards, New York City is anything BUT a “waste ground”. Where are you even getting this from?

Before you go talking shit, you should take time to know WTF you're talking about first.

COVID fucked off the global economy. What point do you think you're proving here?

NYC has been infamously attacked by terrorists in the past. What is your point here, and whoTF quotes the NY Post? Get your shit together before you argue.
https://nypost.com/2022/07/11/nyc-releases-psa-for-residents-in-the-event-of-a-nuclear-attack/

Please stop being vague.

Again: this is a HUGE country filled with many different opinions and views, incomes, lifestyles, ages, races, religions, and walks of life. The U.S. is not as "united" as outsiders tend to think it is. Every empire comes to an end eventually. For the U.S., it will likely collapse from the inside due to racial tensions, bipartisan politics, a fascination with firearms, and a general “Us versus Them” mentality. But I doubt it will happen in our lifetimes.

Are my feelings supposed to be hurt by that?

You do a lot of stupid arguing around here. Do me a favor and leave me the fuck out of it.

Oh I am? That's funny, I don't remember coercing any senior citizens into anything. I checked my calendar and I don't see anything on there about dementia patients…

I think you're confusing the United States' Executive and Legislative branches of government with its citizens. Do you blame every Russian for Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Don't be that ignorant, please.

• Hey look my guy, the government and the people of a country are two different things. Moreover, there are at least eight independently thinking regions of the US. No one agrees.
  • You think I like my country's govt.? Fuck to the no. They locked my ass the fuck up for many years a couple decades ago for manufacturing MDMA, a drug that will soon be available via prescription.
  • You think I want to hear a bunch of foreign bitching about the politicians I had nothing to do with electing and/or attempted to persuade others to vote against? Another fuck no.
  • You think I approve of Donald Trump or Joe Biden? I absolutely do not, and I especially do not like Vice President, former prosecutor Kamala Harris, nor her family of law enforcement officers. But most nation's leaders tend to be giant bags of shit in the first place with few exceptions.
  • Do note: I could take potshots at Jacinda Adern and especially Bill English, but what's the point? I don't hold you or @TripSitterNZ responsible for what your country's politicians do; that would be stupid and probably irritating to you.
  • But they don't even let me vote anymore because I have a felony conviction. So do me a big favor here and just back the fuck up.
Look, I don't come here to get into pointless political debates. Again: I have zero respect for nationalism. So please, don't for a second confuse my message with one of some national pride. I couldn't give a fuck.

At the same time, if some—what do Kiwis call it? Bogan?—makes an ignorant, broadly generalizing and entirely inaccurate statement about the quality of all drugs in the United States, or says Americans cannot keep up with Europeans, Aussies, and/or Kiwis, don't expect me not to say how fucking ignorant this is. No need to get butthurt in response and hurl monkey-feces-level insults at me. I'm just here to illustrate the truth, not to defend the govt. of the United States for whom the feeling of dislike is mutual.

In summary,
  • U.S. voting system = shit, leads to two-party, bipartisan politics
  • Bipartisan politics = primative us v. them thinking
  • U.S. govt. = shit, (except at least it takes Congress to wage war, a president can't do it alone, unlike, say, in Russia)
  • U.S. people = some good, some bad, like everywhere.
  • U.S. drugs = strong good, some bad, like everywhere.
  • Nationalism and anti-nationalism = ignorant lines of thinking.
There are no races, only humans, homo sapiens sapiens. It's crazy fantasy to think about, but I've thought in the past: all it would take is one war with an alien species from another planet, and human beings would unify so hard…

Anyway, this has fuck all to do with white fluff vs doctor seuss which I honestly thought was against Bluelight rules… whatever. In the interim, I'm just letting you know my opinion on how ignorant these views sound. Have a great day, guys (@imo_incolae @TripSitterNZ)
The US is fucked. And the West in general is following. And it's not by accident. It's a controlled demolition, just like the Twin Towers.
COVID did nothing except begin the controlled demolition. Everything changed afterwards conveniently when that didn't have to happen. Things didn't need to change. You were told they needed to change and then you go into life parroting what you've been told without any substantial evidence given to you except a movie plot unreeling in front of you which you are told is 100% real. Just like people went off into the sunset parroting that drugs would destroy the world and so we need to wage a war on them. Here we are in 2022. I guess that was natural, right? We are all by accident? Right. Or are we here because people SUPPORTED these things? That was VERY VERY real only a few decades ago and now we poo-poo the idea of the war on drugs. Herded from one sheep pen to another mindlessly following whatever we are told.
The West has been headed for destruction for a long time. And it's because the foundations of what made the West the center of world progress were stolen for scrap metal in order to be sold to the nearest bidder. Much like our financial, economical, social and cultural sectors.

And when you look at the US, that's what you are seeing. Your country is being divided up and consolidated. A big auction. And the people with the most money, power and influence are the ones consolidating what is left while the average person suffers.

I also argue because it's entertaining. I get to see how sound my points are while also being a rascal. After all, we are all rascals as well as angels fallen from above. We are bastards as much as we are divine. I don't argue because I have deep anger and hatred but I see that seems to be the case for lots of people who mask their anger and hatred and deep issues, as debating. Judging by the quality of some of the 'debates' on here, that seems to be the case 99% of the time. People on the verge of an existential crisis projecting onto others hoping it hides how fucked up they are on the inside.

Your post kinda proves my point. Ironic considering you began by attacking someone for living in New Zealand and then lost your mind dealing with what you gave out being given back to you. If you struggle comprehending this, I can't imagine how overwhelmed you are by the real world when you log off the computer and got slapped by that reality from all angles. I guess it's easier to just come here and project it onto people, especially those who challenge you, right? How's that going for you?

Gone are the days where people can talk about things with banter and it actually be banter. Now you are vilified and the inner despair and emptiness within the collective psyche is unleashed on the nearest person who sees through the bullshit and threatens the status quo. People are too weak these days. Too dependent on others to think for them and fix their lives. Funny because their lives are not broken to begin with (if we go off the belief that everything is within us to begin with) and if they are broken, it's because they've broken themselves and now expect for a paternal/maternal figure to come out of the woodwork to kiss their ouchy and make everything okay again. Only we can save ourselves. And we start by literally doing that - saving ourselves :)

The US is fucked …[cliche nutty conspiracy stuff]
It's amazing to me that you don't question yourself even slightly and act like you have it all figured out.

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.”​

― Bertrand Russell

Last edited:
Ooh we got an expert. Lol, you sure are getting into a lot of arguments with people reading through your posts… even on this very thread.
I'm not an expert

"Poo-poo the idea"? How old are you? Seriously – how old?
You asked that twice. You only had to ask it once and I don't know what age has anything to do with it. Do you need to be a certain age to speak?

What a cutting, clever, and totally original metaphor for dumb people: sheep!

Well you and my mother-in-law should go to church together then on Sundays. Seems like you agree on this point avidly, and the church congregation would love to get their parish numbers up… Just consider it. You sound just like her.
I would say that wouldn't be appropriate and conflating people online who you have never met with family members is not a good sign. If you think I'm in some sort of relationship with you because of how I come across in my posts, you've got baggage you need to address. Not everybody is your mother in law and if you think they are, seek help for your own good. Taking that shit into your life isn't going to do you any good and you'll just miss out on meeting genuine people because you are looking for them to remind you of bad things that happened to you

Did you just discover Nietzsche recently or something?
Nietzche is cool

I hear you chirping, big bird. … Didn't realize you're a respected economist, too. Please yes, tell me more vague, repeated statements about the economy of the US, a field in which I'm certain you're a fucking expert, naturally. Nothing flagrantly idiotic or pompous-sounding about that.
I'm not sure what this means. It definetly doesn't have anything to do with me.

No, no, that's spelled "TROLL". No wonder you're arguing with people – you're doing it on purpose
There is a purpose to everything. What I think you mean is intention/motive. Everyone has a purpose for what they do but understanding their needs/intention/motives is something entirely different.

You're just arguing with people, and if you really feel that 99% of the debates on here are of poor quality? Kick rocks. I won't miss you. Or quit trolling.
Again, we are not in a relationship of any kind. You might think we are but we aren't. I don't expect you to miss me. We don't know one another.

Awww, you got butt-hurt, didn't you? Got into your feelings a little bit there… And now you're trying to get even by lashing out like a sad child with a hurt ego.
I'm not sure this has anything to do with me either. Seems like you're just off loading now.
Fucking up tense agreement and shit b/c you're in your feelings again like a teenager.
Again, this seems like that's stuff you have to deal with.
The irony is you're describing yourself. So why don't you tell me?

I'm not the one projecting, friend, nor the one picking fights here. You're overreacting, angry and attempting a reductionist dismissal of me. Otherwise though I really enjoy being a member of this site and sharing info with some of the intelligent, like-minded people on here.
You're not picking fights? Or angry? Or over-reacting? And you're really enjoying yourself?
You've gone from relating to me to your mother in law to talking about teenagers, as well as children, philosophy, economics and all while maintaining your aggression.
Seems like you just need to be understood. For someone to listen to you.

But how's Bluelight going for you? Seems like a lot of arguing with people for no real reason, just perusing your previous posts.
It's not bad. I don't take as much shit as I used to do so the drugs part I can't say relates to me as much. I was taking anabolic steroids last year which went a little messed up (mainly because of my diet and bad habits from lockdowns etc) and I've taken a handful of mushrooms and a few tabs of acid. That's about it though. I don't fit into the general audience, who from my observations, are using full-time and in varying degrees from heavy to moderate. I don't even drink caffeine these days. My idea of a good time is buying different teas from my local health shop. I've been thinking about taking some MDMA recently but I don't want to take it just to get high, I want there to be a therapeutic element to it and that you cannot force without setting the right intentions.

And for reals, you have a habit of speaking either in first person plural, sort of speaking for everyone with the pronoun "we" despite not being the spokesperson for everyone, or you're using second person pronouns even when not addressing a particular individual. It's a telltale sign of projecting and one of entitlement as well according to the DSM.
Projection is a psychoanalytical phenemenom. It's not an illness in and of itself. It's a defense mechanism which usually attempts to ease tension within the individual by moving the object external to the individual, hence projection, therefore lessening it's capacity to cause discomfort and anxiety within the individual. It's what Sigmund Freud coined along with many other defense mechanisms. Projection is just one out of many. The DSM has no reference to projection because projection is not a mental illness. We all project. Life is all about projection. If that is mental illness to you then your relationship to this process is confused.

See what I mean? "You" means whom in that statement? What you meant was "Now I am vilified" to decry your own poor persecution, as you see it. But you keep saying "you". … because you're projecting. I'm just holding up a mirror for you to see yourself.
See what I mean? No sorry, I don't.

It's amazing to me that you don't question yourself even slightly and act like you have it all figured out.

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.”​

― Bertrand Russell
That's a good quote!
I agree.
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing ;)

Agh for fuck's sake, leave this political shit out of PD. Take it to CE&P. Lord knows I have strong nationalist opinions but I'm not about to spew them in the peace and love drug sub-forum y'all.

I don't wana have to come in and clean this up, I'm lazy and I'm too stoned. Shape up PDers!

I'm not an expert
I know.

I don't know what age has anything to do with it. Do you need to be a certain age to speak?
Technically, yes a certain level of development is necessary. From another perspective if you want to be taken seriously when you speak, age plays some role in the communique. But this was more about giving you a hard time for using the verb "to poo-poo" in an adult conversation. It's funny.

you are looking for them to remind you of bad things that happened to you
No, I think you make erroneous assumptions about people and things. It's just lazy, and also, relevant: see the quote above.

Nietzche is cool
Nihilism gets old though and he was kind of a crazy bigot, but then who wasn't in his era, right? Doesn't make it ok, but still…

Again, we are not in a relationship of any kind. You might think we are but we aren't. I don't expect you to miss me. We don't know one another.
It's a turn of phrase, genius. No need to take everything so literally, and don't flatter yourself while you're at it.

Seems like you just need to be understood. For someone to listen to you.
No that was the sitcom Cheers. Great intro song :)

It's not bad. I don't take as much shit as I used to do so the drugs part I can't say relates to me as much. I was taking anabolic steroids last year which went a little messed up (mainly because of my diet and bad habits from lockdowns etc) and I've taken a handful of mushrooms and a few tabs of acid. That's about it though. I don't fit into the general audience, who from my observations, are using full-time and in varying degrees from heavy to moderate. I don't even drink caffeine these days. My idea of a good time is buying different teas from my local health shop. I've been thinking about taking some MDMA recently but I don't want to take it just to get high, I want there to be a therapeutic element to it and that you cannot force without setting the right intentions.
Facts. I really do agree with you there.

Projection is a psychoanalytical phenemenom. It's not an illness in and of itself. It's a defense mechanism which usually attempts to ease tension within the individual by moving the object external to the individual, hence projection, therefore lessening it's capacity to cause discomfort and anxiety within the individual. It's what Sigmund Freud coined along with many other defense mechanisms. Projection is just one out of many. The DSM has no reference to projection because projection is not a mental illness. We all project. Life is all about projection. If that is mental illness to you then your relationship to this process is confused.
Fair.

That's a good quote!
Isn't it though?

Gamma goblin in the motherfucking house!! Found him selling £1 for a 200mic blotter - woohoo come to daddy!!

How come DS and gamma goblin is the best acid you can buy but it's also the cheapest? Is it a moral thing the makers are trying to spread it for the good of mankind?

You pay £3-5 a blotter from every other fucking grasping acid seller.

Last edited:
Is it a moral thing the makers are trying to spread it for the good of mankind?

You pay £3-5 a blotter from every other fucking grasping acid seller.
I doubt it. I think it's just economics, but to some extent there is this notion of reverence toward LSD, so I wouldn't be surprised if this were at least partially true. I think it's just that bell-curve for price dictated by supply and demand curves vs. cost and price curves with respect to maximizing profit.

I.e., price a product too high, and though you get more profit per sale you make fewer sales and see less overall profit. But price something too low, and you'll sell more units but make less profit per unit and gross less profit overall. Somewhere in the middle, the derivative of the price curve has a slope equal to zero and this is its zenith. This is the perfect price point to maximize sales volume and net profit.

Capitalism doesn't have to lead to an adversarial relationship between buyer and seller. The notion of maintaining quid pro quo while considering the chain of sales and how the idea of the greater good has an impact on virtually everyone's bottom line can inform the relative morals of one's actions in a free market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's not direct from GG - it's a seller claiming it's from GG. But he's selling it at a fifth of the price every other fucker is selling acid for so it sounds genuine. If he was ripping you off he would be selling it a fiver a blotter like the rest of them.

Well it's not direct from GG - it's a seller claiming it's from GG. But he's selling it at a fifth of the price every other fucker is selling acid for so it sounds genuine. If he was ripping you off he would be selling it a fiver a blotter like the rest of them.
Ooh, idk man. That sounds mad sketchy to me, especially the part about it being 200 µg per blotter.

For your sake, I really, sincerely hope I'm wrong, but that price, [redacted by author], is most likely too good to be true.

Last edited:
You don't think gamma goblin choose which sellers get their stuff then?

DS is the same - best acid in the world and a quid a blotter.

You don't think gamma goblin choose which sellers get their stuff then?

DS is the same - best acid in the world and a quid a blotter.
Don't you think literally anyone could buy anything on the internet and re-sell it or even misrepresent a respected product ....this is where quality control and regulation would actually be a good thing....every time you buy anything remotely sketchy you run into exactly this sort of problem.
I think DS and GG will sell to anyone willing to go through their protocol for purchase and also this leaves a lot of room for scammers.
This is darknet son.....even clearnet sites are full of ds3.0 scam websites.

Don't you think literally anyone could buy anything on the internet and re-sell it or even misrepresent a respected product ....this is where quality control and regulation would actually be a good thing....every time you buy anything remotely sketchy you run into exactly this sort of problem.
I think DS and GG will sell to anyone willing to go through their protocol for purchase and also this leaves a lot of room for scammers.
This is darknet son.....even clearnet sites are full of ds3.0 scam websites.

Yeah but if you were trying to make money you wouldn't charge a quid a blotter - you'd charge a fiver like everyone else selling acid does.

Last edited by a moderator: