• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

When I snorted a couple lines of coke while already on oxycontin. WOW

It's the only way for me to enjoy coke and with the comfort of the opiate it makes it an incredible high.

I realized I found my DOC when I noticed a distinctly bitter taste from my blotter tabs and ended up tripping for 20 hours instead of ten. My arms almost fell off from the vasoconstiction. Fuck DOC.

who goes to the buffet table ad gets just chicken legs, you always gotta come back with a pleful of everything haha

LSD would be my DOC but you can't take LSD all the time. I can see the potential to permanently change my brain from personal use and the use of those around me. Weed is still my doc for non special occasions. For those few special occasions, LSD takes the gold.

MDMA was my first drug of choice, I'd tried weed, speed & drunk a lot but it completely changed everything. I had no idea drugs could make you feel that good. After binging on that for a few months it lost its edge so stopped taking it.

Mescaline is currently my favorite, although I haven't done it in ages.

Mine seems to change. At the moment I'm really enjoying stimulants. I used to HATE on stimultant users. Too many friends lost to meth. But I've just been doing ritalin/adderal every few hours for the past couple days (not enough sleep sure, but it makes me feel good now all of a sudden!)

I get bored easily I think. I've loved opiates and am currently on a poppy tea only regimend with nom ore than 1 day/week until further notice. Of course I replaced that bad habbit with stimultants and to get sleep i'm popping Soma and Xanax. At least now I'm productive!

My DOC is still shrooms, but when you come home from a long day of work and you just want to feel euphoric before you're going to bed you've got so few choices:

Ketamine: nice but will probably keep you up too late and destroy your ability to form sentances if you use too often.
Mephedrone/MDMA: I might bump a little meph by myself but MDMA is for special occasions.
Alcohol: Boring
Weed: Boring and makes me groggy the next morning
Benzos: Sometimes fulfilling, but not the K/meph euphoria.

What's a man to do? Maybe I'll finally break into the DMT. That seems like a good thing to do for non-addictive euphoria which will make my day special and complete. I've also been reading a lot lately too. A good book is like leaving the world behind almost as much as a K-Hole or a oxy nod, at least until you stop reading.

So I'm gonna tweak this thread and ask THIS:
What's your favorite evening-after-work-euphoria?

I bet most of you guys will still say H. Personally, I'm thinking I might look into some 2c-b or some other very short-acting hallucinogen. Thoughts?

ROFL, nice attempted thread hijacking.

At the moment my drug of choice has to be weed, but that may change as I become more experienced.

I was about fifteen, my boys and I had a baggie full of demerol and sat around the campfire all evening until dawn, nodding and talking.

Hooked.

When I took a vicodin at 13 I knew opiates are for me. I like most drugs from that category...codeine, tramadol, morphine, H. Don't really like any other substances.

The first time I vometed my brains out on white china. Ever since me and Heroin have been one in the same <3

Meth was one of the first drugs I tried at 16. I liked it, and enjoyed the 'novelty' factor of smoking it in a crackie but from the ages of 16-18 my DOC was MDMA. However eventually I started to prefer meth, which was a much more 'productive' high than MDMA. I wanted a drug I could be on all the time; meth was it. I love the feeling of it, I just love it, it's perfect for me. In my mind, it perfectly 'fixes' ever one of my perceived problems.

I was worried about trying opiates, knowing how addictive I found stimulants, I thought I'd try heroin once and be addicted. But I didn't think much of it. Then I knew that stimulants really were the class of drugs perfect for me.

Nothing gives me cravings like meth, and I don't think about anything more than it. It's sad, but I am totally in love with it, I think about it with more feeling than any guy I've ever been in love with :\

But of course, it's fucking up my life which is why I'm making a huge effort to fuck it off, 5 weeks now, go me :\