• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

The first few times I tried opiates, I knew that was it for me. Nothing feels quite like the first few times you do opiates, a virgin tolerance is a rare once in a life time bliss that I will never forget.

but oxy has never done me wrong.

If it hasn't yet, it will eventually :\

when i got my 4 wisdom teeth out at age 13 and got perc75s. after i got home my friends came over to see the blood and damage (theirs were coming out next) and told me they were going to great adventure to check out the new rollercoasters. i told them to hold up cause i'd come with them, all the while drooling from the numb lips/fase and pupils probably pinned for the first time. my mom stopped me though :) said they wouldn't let me in bleeding all over the place

Experimented and tried everything i could get. Still a couple to get my hands on. Would rather say my 3 fav DOC's. My doc would have to be some lucy. The real shit that when you take one blotter, you know your in for a fucking ride8o. That or mabey some form of dmt's

Iv Demerol in the hospital.. i was about 13 years old.
I had broken my wrist doing a jump on my freestyle bike off a ramp/curb and landed to a table top which I didn't recover from, I just landed on my side.

Anyways, on of my veins was being clamped down on by my wrist bone and it hurt LIKE FUCK.
They must've been understaffed at the hospital cause it took them a loooooooong time to see me or do anything. Basically I think the doctor was getting a little annoyed with my complaining and he was like "I'm giving you Demerol, its a narcotic"
BLAM
I swear to GOD, that was still the most vivid opiate dreamscape land I have ever been to.
Reality in my mind was whatever I wanted it to be.
I imagined i was playing my character from the MMORPG Ultimate Online (some of you old school gamers will remember that :) ), kinda lame I know, but comoen I was 13 years old.
Honestly though I would wake up from time to time and just be amazed at how real and vivid my *dreams* were when I closed my eyes. Completely amazing.
I went home after that and looked up demerol on the internet..
Opiate/Opiods, from then on I knew.
Wouldn't be for many years to come that I got hooked in Iv heroin, but that was the point at which I knew.

Been clean from heroin for a while now. Just started taking naltrexone as a safeguard against any potential slip ups on my part.

Me too dude, me too. I recently got my heart busted up pretty bad, but oxy has never done me wrong. And speaking of oxy being good to me, I am actually itching like a bitch right now lol.

Its definitely sad to say, but happens all the time.

I know it happened to me...

The first time I tried coke I realized it, because it made me feel the way I always wanted to be when sober.

When I was prescribed a TON of percocets for having my wisdom teeth removed. I had no clue what they were, but I knew I loved them.

When I first smoked the sweet MJ. Been a fan ever since, thru highs and lows

Lately dope has been comin on strong, but I'm working on not making it a continuing habit or letting it get out of control. Plus, even on some of it if I smoke on top of it, or pretty much any drug for that matter, it amplifies effects, leading to me doing less of said drug and realizing weed is a miracle that grows from the earth

I love a plethora of drugs, but weed has to be my DOC for the above reasons, the availability, the social aspects, and the general harmless joy of smoking and being blazed

it amplifies effects, leading to me doing less of said drug and realizing weed is a miracle that grows from the earth

I love a plethora of drugs, but weed has to be my DOC for the above reasons, the availability, the social aspects, and the general harmless joy of smoking and being blazed

Haha hell yeah man, well put ;)

Lately dope has been comin on strong, but I'm working on not making it a continuing habit or letting it get out of control. Plus, even on some of it if I smoke on top of it, or pretty much any drug for that matter, it amplifies effects, leading to me doing less of said drug and realizing weed is a miracle that grows from the earth
oh isn't this how it always begins :|

When I first put an LSD blotter on my tongue as a young teen I realized I'd found my drug of choice.

It's most definitely my favorite drug out there. It's the most euphoric feeling on the planet for me. Even more so then IV heroin which would be my close second :D

oh isn't this how it always begins :|

indeed.....Its like the sun n the moon yo. u can always count on a steady stream of the cycle of just trying, too expensive got to use dope, not gonna shoot it, rehab, clean, tell other users not to do the same thing, over n over, and over....

indeed.....Its like the sun n the moon yo. u can always count on a steady stream of the cycle of just trying, too expensive got to use dope, not gonna shoot it, rehab, clean, tell other users not to do the same thing, over n over, and over....

laceyk is a genius :D
CYCLE.jpg

now that pic is some cold hard reality right there. somehow for me though i got/been locked into sniffing the prescription pill part of it, hopefully i don't "graduate" so to speak (not to h8eraid on my kickass IV bl buddies, love ya). and..
no your a pill sniffing white people I thought.
from ttys, i am still lol'ing. 10/10 laceyk's hillarious in my book :):D=D
wowmqu.gif

5 minutes after i cracked that glassine envelope and snorted a miniscule line(in comparison to C) i knew D was for me!! nothin else even came close- and i was one of the few kids in my hood that didn't get swept up in the blow /crack thing in the 80's- now here i am almost 18 yrs later-lucky me!

Pot wasn't the first drug I tried. That was ritalin when I was just starting high school. I never really noticed that pot was going to be my DOC forever until I started experimenting with a lot of drugs. Out of the probably more than 20 different substances I've taken none of them have taken the place of cannabis in my heart.