• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When Did You Realize You Found Your DOC?

MDMA! The first time i tried it i felt like I knew the answers to life and the feeling it created was a warm cozy feeling in my heart I was like this is it this is what life is about

Opiates. The first time I popped that pill and thought, "This is the most amazing feeling ever...". From then on I wanted more...

Ate a bitter tasting orange pill and was swept away on a wave of love and dancing, everything was perfect and everything made sense, it was the most perfect night of my life and I spent years chasing that moment and trying to get back there.

shooting heroin sealed the deal. I knew there was a reason all my favorite rock n roll heroes (lou reed, iggy pop, nick cave, spacemen 3) were junkies.

now i just drink like a fish and barely maintain ;(

The first time I smoked meth. I'd finally discovered a drug that I could be less lazy and more productive on. :)

kratom, after several months using it, i was like oh i guess my life will be acctually be managable after all. didnt need weed or booze in the same way anymore, didnt need anything acctually, and i can tolerate the bullshit and ignornace around me alot better... still lifes a bitch. but what i love being that kinda guy its a stable addcition my habit has neither raised nor lowered, i got plenty of cash for it, and i am very honest with myself about needing it every day.

the first time i could do a whole oxy and not feel like i was gonna die. Pure Love.

Mine seems to change. At the moment I'm really enjoying stimulants. I used to HATE on stimultant users. Too many friends lost to meth. But I've just been doing ritalin/adderal every few hours for the past couple days (not enough sleep sure, but it makes me feel good now all of a sudden!)

I get bored easily I think. I've loved opiates and am currently on a poppy tea only regimend with nom ore than 1 day/week until further notice. Of course I replaced that bad habbit with stimultants and to get sleep i'm popping Soma and Xanax. At least now I'm productive!

My DOC is still shrooms, but when you come home from a long day of work and you just want to feel euphoric before you're going to bed you've got so few choices:

Ketamine: nice but will probably keep you up too late and destroy your ability to form sentances if you use too often.
Mephedrone/MDMA: I might bump a little meph by myself but MDMA is for special occasions.
Alcohol: Boring
Weed: Boring and makes me groggy the next morning
Benzos: Sometimes fulfilling, but not the K/meph euphoria.

What's a man to do? Maybe I'll finally break into the DMT. That seems like a good thing to do for non-addictive euphoria which will make my day special and complete. I've also been reading a lot lately too. A good book is like leaving the world behind almost as much as a K-Hole or a oxy nod, at least until you stop reading.

So I'm gonna tweak this thread and ask THIS:
What's your favorite evening-after-work-euphoria?

I bet most of you guys will still say H. Personally, I'm thinking I might look into some 2c-b or some other very short-acting hallucinogen. Thoughts?

^ please dont derail the threads mate.

As for me i have Three DOC's so here's three little anecdotes

Ketamine: I was first introduced to ketamine in an art class a few years back. I wasn't sure of the drug then and only knew a little bit about it. I Ended up having a crazy hole and decided not to touch that stuff for a while. Fast forward a few years and i am coming off of my roll after a massive. A buddy handed me a bag with two lines worth of Ketamine (probably ~75mg). I said no at first but the guy was pressuring me to the max and i reluctantly snorted those two lines. Within a few minutes i was feeling amazing. All those bad feelings were emptied out of me and i was actually enjoying my MDMA comedown. Ever since then ketamine has been one of my favorite drugs.

MDMA: I was introduced to MDMA when i was deep into an opiate and cocaine addiction and thought it was wonderful but didn't love it. After i got off of opiates and coke a bud of mine was rolling her face off and i decided i should give it another go. I got some good pills and tested them. I then took a few friends to a woody park and we rolled face. I remember where and how i fell in love with the drug too. I was sitting under a tree with a friend admiring my surroundings when i thought to myself "i want this to never end." Since then its been a real awsome marriage to MDMA.

Cannabis: Like most people who smoke pot i was introduced to it at a very young age. I was at a rock festival and a friend passed me a joint. I was only 13 and nothing wrong really crossed my mind, all i could think of was "hey why not its something new". I took that puff and thought it was horrible. Over the next few months i smoked more and more with friends and came to actually like the drug. It was within the next few years that i fell in love with opiates and other drugs and cannabis took a back seat. It wasn't until this past year that i fell in love with Cannabis again (mainly sativas). I look back thinking what a fool i was to not be as in love with the drug then as i am now :)

^^2nd that on the MDMA. It gives me chills just thinking about my first couple rolls. Ahhh the good old days before I abused the shit out of it. Fastforward 3 years or so to the first time I took a couple 10mg hydrocodones(latest DOC)...felt like I was wrapped up in warm blanket. I definetly know I would instantly fall in love with heroin, and as bad as I want to try it, fuck I know it'd get out of control really fast. :\

my DOC would be shrooms but not alot of them.
and Ofcourse hydromorphone would be my DOC if they were easier to find but since they are not and shrooms are shrooms win.

To KStoner6tb: you dont have to try it and no matter how bad you want to it wont be worth it. im with you i know i'd love it so i do my best never to try it

laceyk is a genius :d
cycle.jpg

now that pic is some cold hard reality right there. Somehow for me though i got/been locked into sniffing the prescription pill part of it, hopefully i don't "graduate" so to speak (not to h8eraid on my kickass iv bl buddies, love ya). And..
From ttys, i am still lol'ing. 10/10 laceyk's hillarious in my book :):d=d
wowmqu.gif

lmao!!

When I realized that L.S.D gave me a very general, fundamental insight into some phenomena which characterize quantum mechanics, without formerly knowing a thing about the latter.

why the fuck is my image moved or deleted and aint showin up in that link........WTF?????? Photobucket you goin downnnn!!! I aint got that shit saved on my computer god dammit!

why the fuck is my image moved or deleted and aint showin up in that link........WTF?????? Photobucket you goin downnnn!!! I aint got that shit saved on my computer god dammit!

21n136e.jpg

There ya go.

^^^^Holy shit thats my life story almost exactly except i shot myself up the first time after 3 failed attempts.

So obviously my DOC is heroin or any strong opiates.

Ketamine comes in a close second.