• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what's your top 3 Anxiolytics ?

dez79

Bluelighter
Just wanting to know people's top 3 Anxiolytics from benzos to kava etc... ?

diazepam,cannabis,phenibut ( Kava if you don't want to count Cannabis )

benzodiazepines, cannabis and opiates.

I find amphetamines to be anxiolytic as well.

I'm jealous of people who find THC anxiolytic. I used to smoke a ton in my teens/late teens and loved to get stoned, but as I got older it just gives me anxiety for the first 30 minutes and even though I eventually level out, it makes the whole experience not worth it.

Gabapentin/pregabalin, cannabis (even most cannabinoids are great), phenibut.

I really wish tolerance to gabapentin and phenibut wasn't so insidious. I was prescribed gabapentin back when I was prescribed amphetamines for ADD, and it was wonderful at the beginning, and by the end I was taking about 2g and getting no effect except staving off withdrawals. It truly sucked ass, If i forgot to take it 3x a day I had an instant panic attack. I learned my lesson about gaba drugs though and never made that mistake with phenibut. Those two are only for occasional use, though they are great for an exceptionally stressful day.

Cannabis once a night has never lost effectiveness as an anxiety reducer.

Im surprised to hear how many people are mentioning Phenibut. I might have to give it another go.

My best three are Heroin, Clonazepam and probably Ketamine or maybe my daily methadone because without that id be a very emotionally unwell person!

Gabapentin is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I was taking benzos out the wazoo again before the head shrinkers put me on about 2g of it a day as a mood stabilizer, but I find it really helps me with anxiety also. The other two are pregabalin and diazepam since alcohol is so terrible even though I used to love it.. avoid that stuff my friends, it's demon piss.

My 3 best are 3 diffent mix of plants, RX and nootropic.

1.Phenibut,cannabis,oxazepam(only benzo i have),rosemary.
2.cannabis,oxazepam,rosemary
3.cannabis

cannabis, klonopin, kratom. phenibut. oops thats 4. im also prescribed gabapentin and love it.

OPIATES-

1. Methadone
2. Oxycodone
3. Hydrocodone

BENZODIAZEPINES-

1. Xanax/Alprazolam
2. Klonopin/Clonazepam
3. Valium/Diazepam

Lyrica, heroin and pyrazolam (odd mention for a benzo, but I always found it to give me purely anxiolytic effects, it didn't get me high or make me tired)

Lyrica, heroin and pyrazolam (odd mention for a benzo, but I always found it to give me purely anxiolytic effects, it didn't get me high or make me tired)