• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what's your top 3 Anxiolytics ?

Its a simple precision of which is PREDOMINDANT. All benzo have full agonistic (covers all the receptor) properties exept like flurazepam(who skips one or more subunits). so their sub class is direcly link to the receptor subunits of the GABAa receptor to which they are linking in the most abundantly. So some have more affinity for the one that is goin to put you to sleep, we call then hypnotics. some more muscle relaxing properties and others... Overal they produce the group of effect but in different intensity. Temazepam is classed as an hypnotic but it doesnt destroy its ability to combat anxiety it simply increase daily drowsiness during medication.

Social anxiety: gabapentin, Lyrica, phenibut, kratom, kava, moderate dose of alcohol

Panic attacks: anything short acting like xanax or etizolam

Generalized anxiety (low dose)/sleepy time drugs(high dose): clonazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, any barbiturates (I'm looking at you phenobarbital)

THC is also a good anxiolytic in the right setting.

For panic Attack you should try the CBD E-Juice for regular E-cig.(TOTALLY LEGAL)

And for generalized anxiety disorder Try mixing Spearmint with your benzo it contains Rosmarinic acid in the Highest quantity plus it tastes good. Rosmarinic acid stacks up GABA in your brain as Benzo/Barbs increase its potency. In theory Low dose of spearmint,benzo and barbs could be stronger than any strong dose of those ALONE.

Lyrica, heroin and pyrazolam (odd mention for a benzo, but I always found it to give me purely anxiolytic effects, it didn't get me high or make me tired)

Pyrazolam could be reffered as Bromoxanax. How sedative is it ? I read is most selective to GabaA subtype a3 and a2 and if i recall right the sedative/hypnotic one is a4 and/or a5

Coming in at #1... Benzos, because it is a miracle that there is a class of drugs out there that actually calms me down enough.

a far off #2... Opiates, although I use them for chronic pain in my miserable ruined spine, I have lowered my benzo dose significantly since I have been on them due to the mild relief from panic symptoms. Hydromorphone or morphine is the best for anxiety in my experience, oxycodone the worst. However, I could NEVER rely on opiates alone for my anxiety... even H...

#3 Mdma is the best for social anxiety. I ranked it #3 since I see my physical anxiety in the form of extreme, brutal panic attack as a more serious problem than social anxiety which is a joke in comparison (people don't know the meaning of the word anxiety until they encounter this panic attack bullshit fuckin garbage. Pure MISERY.). And I can't use it as a medicine, obviously it cannot be used anywhere close to daily. Once every 3 months MAYBE.

That's it for me. I have found what works. I have a very damaged body and therefore require powerful drugs to do basic tasks such as walking around a block or cook a healthy meal, let alone more complex cognitive tasks.

Last edited:
1. SL clonazepam (my rx, so happy :D)
2. vaped weed
3. heroin IV
honorable mention: meth (in the early stages after the IV rush I feel at ease and sociable, not so much at hour 4+ though ;))

midazolam
alprazolam
high potency cannabis & extracts
I wouldn't consider Opioids as providing the same type of anxiolysis as Valium and other benzo's. Benzo's are great for allowing one to cope with the stressors in life. Nodding in and of consciousness after smoking/shooting half a gram of Smack is much more of an 'oblivion' type experience - stress doesn't exist when you're too numb to feel it, or indeed anything at all.
I find 60 mg codiene as anxiety reducing as 10mg val

I'm jealous of people who find THC anxiolytic. I used to smoke a ton in my teens/late teens and loved to get stoned, but as I got older it just gives me anxiety for the first 30 minutes and even though I eventually level out, it makes the whole experience not worth it.

I had/have the same experience with cannabis.

yes tolerance sucks :)

It does but its even worst that the first time you try a benzo you dont feel a thing.. same as codeine. Medical dosage is useless to me IDK why. I need at least 100mg codeine to feel anything and 60 oxazepam or flurazepam to feel anything at least and recently I ingest like 300mg codeine (with 12mg dextamethasone cuz got wisdom teeth pulled off and decided that since i cant vape id get stoned on a happy cloud of medical combo plus it has been a while since my last opiate use) plus 180 to 200mg of a mix of flurazepam and oxazepam (I usually take 120 of a mix of those every 2 days sicne my doc doesnt want to increase dosage) without feeling any tired or sleepy. I have a pretty happy and mellow mood but no sedation (only 2 week tolerance of using benzos first codeine trip since 2-3 months never been regular opiate user) . Only thing knocking me are Glutamic acid Antagonists or POTENT anti histamine with D2 antagonistic activity.

Ps: for those who doesnt know what dexamethasone is its not important only important thing is that it is one of the rare CYP2D6 inducers that increase morphine production by codeine. I also Took like 2-3g of valerian extract. As CYP3A4 inhibitor for both lenghten experiance and larger amount of codeine avable for my enhanced CYP2D6, cuz when codeine hit 3A4 it becomes useless (norcodeine that use the precious CYP2D6 enzyme that isnt infinite to become useless normorphine again using the same enzyme to degrade and finnaly leave the body) With that enzyme trick i got more than only 10% morphine from my 300 codeine. Being experianced with Hydromorphone id compare to 8 to 12mg which equals 40 to 60mg pure morphine sulphate dose depend on if comparing; euphoria, analgesia, etc. GREAT euphoria with CODEINE well used at least.

I had/have the same experience with cannabis.
Looks like your dosage is either too high (lol synonym joke) or you need Indica strain cuz you might be anxious. Other possibility is that your brain has LOTS of dopamine so when you take some more from any other sources you get anxious. Ever tried any Real stimulants and got the same effect ? if yes the heres your answer, stick to CRITICAL MASS strain almost 1:1 ratio CBD/THC great for anxiety and insomnia SHIT I WANT CRITICAL MASS ! (im heavy anxious mostly revealed unexplainable pain and kind of psychopatic behaviour without the dangerous killing thing, i just kind of dont have compassion and usualy use manipulation to get what I want and thats what is kind of the definition of what 1/10 of population psychopath behavior) CBD IS GREAT and I lack some !

Looks like your dosage is either too high (lol synonym joke) or you need Indica strain cuz you might be anxious. Other possibility is that your brain has LOTS of dopamine so when you take some more from any other sources you get anxious. Ever tried any Real stimulants and got the same effect ? if yes the heres your answer, stick to CRITICAL MASS strain almost 1:1 ratio CBD/THC great for anxiety and insomnia SHIT I WANT CRITICAL MASS ! (im heavy anxious mostly revealed unexplainable pain and kind of psychopatic behaviour without the dangerous killing thing, i just kind of dont have compassion and usualy use manipulation to get what I want and thats what is kind of the definition of what 1/10 of population psychopath behavior) CBD IS GREAT and I lack some !

appreciate the input. i tried a dominantly indica strain and was really pleased with the effects.

appreciate the input. i tried a dominantly indica strain and was really pleased with the effects.

My pleasure ! I like to share Knowledge specially about pot :p ! I also like your picture.

to add a new one high cbd strains of cannabis i have a 24:1 cbd to thc little to no head buzz but the effects for me personally blow benzos out of the water
i am very functional very heavy body high but very enjoyable

1) Shrooms
2) Klonopin
3) alcohol

Honorable mention to Kratom in 4th place, but it's a HELL of a lot more USEFUL than alcohol cause you can actually do lots of shit on it.