• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs what's your top 3 Anxiolytics ?

^^ boomers, really? Ok, maybe at the end, but they can get my anxiety bad for several hours until i reach that sweet spot in the comedown where everything is a-oh-fucking-k. Then, yeah, I wouldn't take anything over that but to get there for me is a rough ride. Albeit worth it.

Heroin IV.
Indica / high cbd cannabis
Midazolam IM.

Not alcohol, not one bit for me.

1) Shrooms
2) Klonopin
3) alcohol

Honorable mention to Kratom in 4th place, but it's a HELL of a lot more USEFUL than alcohol cause you can actually do lots of shit on it.
Shrooms for Anxiety !!!?? u kidding right?

Shrooms for Anxiety !!!?? u kidding right?

No not at all.

Have you ever taken shrooms?

The last time I took them I felt like I was COMPLETELY at peace with the world, like nothing could possibly bother me and even though I have only done them about 8 times a few of those I felt the same way.

They wouldn't ALWAYS do that probably, but if everything lines up right I feel totally at peace.

No not at all.

Have you ever taken shrooms?

The last time I took them I felt like I was COMPLETELY at peace with the world, like nothing could possibly bother me and even though I have only done them about 8 times a few of those I felt the same way.

They wouldn't ALWAYS do that probably, but if everything lines up right I feel totally at peace.
The last time I took shrooms I had a nightmare of a panic attack and thought my friend repeatedly on his phone was a metaphor for people trying to reach me unconscious or something... granted I was an idiot for eating a quarter ounce of strong shrooms, but I wouldn't recommend for anxiety. :)

shrooms in a low dose may be more anxiolytic than not, but only if you have the right neurochemistry, and it's not like someone can take a picture of your brain and state for sure if you have the right biological makeup for it.

I had one of the worst experiences of life combining (I want to say 50mg) DXM, maybe three grams of shrooms, and 200mg 5-HTP. Plain stupid, I know, but I took trazodone when I realized how fast it was escalating, and added with a little codeine, I went from feeling like god himself was coming down on me hard as fuck to having a mild, though pleasant, gentle euphoria and sleepiness. Then I passed out. Some say that "aborted" trips still make their mark on your mind/brain, which I don't doubt.

1. Alprazolam / Clonazepam / Diazepam / Midazolam / Triazolam / Flunitrazepam / Temazepam
  2. Cannabis
  3. Oxycodone / Codeine / Tramadol / Kratom

-- Peace o/

right shrooms it is then..

Shrooms are anxiolytic and anxiogenic, it is dosage dependant. It also require a level of mental control and self honesty to be completely comfortable on shrooms. Usually some1 used to shrooms can find anything below 2.5g simply peaceful and nice, when some with no experiance could suffer from panic attacks at 1.5g. Psychedelic drugs are some really tricky drugs it's all about contexte.