Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
Tried 40 mg 2c-d last night, what a gem! OEV and CEV were so tight. I can't imagine how some people are doing 40 mg IM with this stuff. I had high hopes with this chem, I'll be stocking up very soon!

did you trip by a river with your buddy greg? tell him i said hi ;)

Ha, I love this thread. It just goes to show how differently each chem works in each person.

2C-C is the only classic 2C-X I like (NBOMes I like but they are a different subject). Warm and gentle, a bit sedating and very mellow. 2C-X's are generally too stimulating for me, produce a nasty bodyload and I'm just a "tryptamine guy" anyway. 2C-C however doesn't have any bad bodyload for me, so it differs quite a bit from the others.

I don't have that much experience with 2C-X's though. Besides 2C-C the only ones I've used are 2C-I and 2C-E. But I disliked both (2C-I intensely so) so the list won't grow. Well I could consider trying 2C-D though. I'm happy with 2C-C. It's my perfect "chillout" psychedelic in doses of 50 mg.

My new favorite is 2C-T-2. I like 2C-C and 2C-E as well, 2C-P was decent and don't particularly like 2C-I.

It would be sweet if the 4 people who responded 2C-N could shed some light on this substance.

I'm curious - how many people who voted in here have actually tried more than 2 or 3 of them? I even nearly voted myself and I've only tried 2C-E.. I imagine results could quite skewed that way. Maybe it'd be good if there was a multi-choice poll above with "Which 2C-Xs have you taken?" that way if for example 30 people voted for having taken 2C-I and 29 of them listed it as their favourite 2C-X, while 150 people voted for having taken 2C-P and 50 people voted for it being their favourite, it'd give a more accurate picture, rather than making it look like 2C-P was preferred, when in fact on average, a higher percentage of users liked 2C-I.

Just a thought.

Anyway, I love 2C-E, but, as I mentioned, it's the only one I've tried so I can't really vote I'm most interested in trying 2C-B, 2C-T-2, 2C-P, 2C-C, in order from most interested to least :)

I dont think T-7 could offer that much more than other 2C's (namely 2C-T-2 and 2C-E) in higher doses.
"Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups". I won't vote because I haven't tried T-7 yet, though soon should. I know people always compare it with 2c-e which would be voted my favorite so....plus with JG talking about skewing results, now I definitely can't do it!;) I haven't tried T-4/T-21/N as well as TFM(it would delay the vote too)but i'm not holding my breath on receiving that one in the very near future soo...

I'm curious - how many people who voted in here have actually tried more than 2 or 3 of them? I even nearly voted myself and I've only tried 2C-E.. I imagine results could quite skewed that way. Maybe it'd be good if there was a multi-choice poll above with "Which 2C-Xs have you taken?" that way if for example 30 people voted for having taken 2C-I and 29 of them listed it as their favourite 2C-X, while 150 people voted for having taken 2C-P and 50 people voted for it being their favourite, it'd give a more accurate picture, rather than making it look like 2C-P was preferred, when in fact on average, a higher percentage of users liked 2C-I.

Just a thought.

Anyway, I love 2C-E, but, as I mentioned, it's the only one I've tried so I can't really vote I'm most interested in trying 2C-B, 2C-T-2, 2C-P, 2C-C, in order from most interested to least :)

Well, I've tried i, e, b, d, t2 and c. Of those, 2c-e blew all of them out of the water. P sounds promising however as does t7, both of which I will be trying sometime next year.

B is a very different drug from 2c-e so it's hard to rank them against each other but if I had to pick it would definitely be 2c-e. B has an AMAZING body high that is seriously like mdma x 1000 for sex, but it is mentally and visually shallow in comparison with its more mature brother E.

favorite 2-c compound

Hey bluelight, I've been searching through threads and have become quite interested in the non-scheduled 2c compounds. I've read trip reports and gathered what I could on erowid. I am seriously contemplating ordering one or two of these but I would like some experienced opinion first. I have considerable experience with psilocybin, lsd and MDMA. I love all three of them, however I prefer lsd and MDMA due to the "speedier" effects. So my question is based on my experience and preferences as well as yours, which 2c would you suggest getting started with?

I've only tried 2c-b, 2c-i and 2c-d.

2C-B is an absolute beaut, though while it is somewhat stimulating, it's not speedy in the typical sense of the word. It's very nice though, and music sounds incredible. It's good for dancing.
2C-I is also a beaut, and it's definitely got much more of a speedy effect. Again, music sounds incredible, and it's good for dancing. For some reason I can never remember it, though I always end up taking xanax when I'm on it.
2C-D is a bit deeper than the other two, but only a tiny bit. I find it can be quite trippy (mentally), but not at all pushy or overbearing. They are all generally quite mild, I find, but as with all psychedelics, they still have the ability to kick you in the arse every now and then.

I'd go for 2C-B or 2C-I.

I had some 2C-B for the first time in ages the other day, and it had a very driving, hedonistic feel to it. Especially after a bit of ketamine.

2C-B : No side effects. Clean strong experiences with very characteristic OEVs.
2C-D + 2C-B : Fantastic combination! :)
MDMA + 2C-B : OEVs very similar to mushrooms for me, adding the empathogenic effects of both substances... Unique experience.
2C-E : Very nice for relaxed set and settings!

I don`t like 2C-I because it gives me headaches after use.

My fav s 2C-E... very stimulang for a 2Cx, made me very sociable, thoughts stayed clear and i personnaly find the bodyload quite easy going (however believe this is not the general concensus)... Its the 2C i've taken the most often and had the best experiences with.

2C-B was my first 2C and i didn't enjoy it, maybe i was too young, maybe the setting wasn't right...

2C-I was very nice, a bit less visual than the E but more than the B... less bodyload than the E

2C-P was the strongest longest lasting one, not a good choce for a starting 2C

But from what i've heard/read, 2C-C and 2C-D are good ones to start with as they are a bit mlder, and less dose sensitive than the others... and would advis against a 2C-t-x fo a frst time as they are extremely strong, and less "stable" from the TR i've read...

let us know how it goes... enjoy!

What i have done, list from favorite to worst :

- 2CB very close to LSD and DOC, enough said

- 2CE but just at low dose (5-10mg)
I use it as a speed, great to give some energie to any other mixt of chemicals.
Never got any visuals at any dose, exept the only time i snorted it at 18 mg : very inconfortable and confusing, lots of bodyload, not interestings visuals, more like delirius stuf.

- 2CD not that psychedelic but the most euphoric and laughing 2CX, very light on the mind

- 2CC nice short psychedelic on the line of DPT but less serious and visual

- 2CP just a very long buzz, nothing interesting here, can do the trick only if LSD, 2CB or DOX are not available

YMMV, i got plenty of visuals with tryptamines but not with 2CX (beside high dose of 2CB ).

Well I must say out of the two I have tried 2c-p and 2c-i I must say that 2c-p is my favorite so far. Both times I did it I got incredibly beautiful visuals, a very nice mental state, and I enjoyed the stimulation.

For a while it was hands down 2C-E for me. Solid visuals, immersive psychedelic experience, sharp mental clarity, and a bearable body load especially if cannabis was used. I wasn't too keen on the "stoning" effect and confusion 2C-I gave me not to mention the mediocre visuals. However, I have to say my favorite is 2C-T-2. It caused me intense nausea on a few occasions, but the good definitely outweighs the bad. Also what I loved about T2 is that I didn't feel all cracked out with muscle twitches like I do on the comedown of 2C-E. When my friends and I talk about the effects of 2C-Xs, we usually refer to the "visual" aspect and the "roll". T2's roll is INTENSE but actually pleasureable. I got some serious synesthesia-- my tactile sense were completely mixed up, scrambled and rewired (I felt like I could "feel" the curvature of the earth, sense the emotions trees and various objects/buildings were "portraying" to me), my body went from fire to ice, odd running-water sensations, etc. The visual aspect of T2 is fantastic, very close to mescaline in some regards. The COLORS are the most amazing. When I stared at little pebbles in the ground they slowly came to life and started playing out a "story"-- it looked like figures from some sort of native american artwork that were moving and interacting with each other. But I digress. I would have to say my fav is t2, but that's probably only because I haven't had the opportunity to try T7.

So far I've only had the chance to try 2C-I/E, both numerous times. I loved 2C-I, but personally 2C-E feels purely toxic. It's the only psychedelic I've tried so far that I don't like. 2C-I on the other hand has always been great for me. Insuffulation induces NO pain whatsoever, and the body load actually feels pleasant to me. I'll be trying 2C-C, P, and T-7 in the near future, so my favorite may change.

I still have to try 2c-t-7 and higher doses of 2c-b (in the course of the summer).
That aside, Id go with 2c-e in the higher dosage range for its clear intensity and consistent capability for beauty.

Your favorite 2C and why?

Interested to hear what peoples opinions are on this. I've tried 2C-B, 2C-I and 2C-E. Found 2C-B to be the most fun, most colourful and happiest with a nice afterglow. 2C-I was also nice a bit less colours though and more of an upper. Good for out and about still. 2C-E was a bit more introvert and trippy thoughts rather than visual and mood enhancing.

What do people who've tried more 2C's think? Is 2C-B still up there?

I have only tried 2C-E but it has been an invaluable tool in my life. It has allowed me to change parts of myself that I never would have been able to without its help and guidance.