Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
Considering 2C-TFM's rarity but high score in the poll it seems like a winner! Too bad it's not more common...
Seems easy to make.

Last edited:
Only done B and E... E was better by far. B is way too shallow to be a worthwhile entheogen although it is very fun.

2c-B (hedonistic)

Hands down.

2c-E (spirtual)coming in at a close second.

I compare ketamine and mxe in the same degree and order. The latter being the hedonist. I find the spiritual more apt and suitable for what I use these sacraments for these days.

2c-P only works well with dissociatives for me - otherwise it's boring and too long lived to be any good (even nasally).

I have tried b,c,e & i.
B only once and it was mixed with MDMA, so hard to say, but it was pleasant, made out with the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life, and danced all night to Sasha and Digweed. Everything looked as though it was made out of melting marshmellows. It did however make me vomit, but that was most likely from the MDMA.

E, has been a very profound psychedelic teacher, like many others have said, it's a very deep and introspective tool. Like most will say, it's not much fun but what you Learn about yourself and life has had long lasting positive effects. It has a rather harsh comeup consisting of nausea and muscle cramps, but they pass and I've found invaluable relief from preloading with lemon essential oil. I'll let you do the research on that as that subject is a post on it own. This is my favorite of the 2c series and quite possibly my favorite psychedelic compound.

C I have tried only once and had a really weird reaction. Made me feel really sick and confused, vomited every 30 mins, couldn't keep water down, shakey, dirty visuals that just didn't seem right. Was curled up in a ball in bed waiting for the dirty psychedelic psychosis to wear off, this was on 30mg. I feel like it was some weird annomolie with my body chemistry and the chloro just doesn't do well with me, but I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't ever do it again.

I, is the funniest one of the bunch. Never have I seen a drug have such variable effects. Sometimes it's laughter, sometimes it's visual, sometimes it's a rolling sensation, some times deep, sometimes shallow, no two trips on it for me have been the same, and all from the same batch. One time I tripped on it I swore it to be the most colorfull hallucinogen ever, no so much distortions, but everything was changing colors constantly, it's never been the same since, even on higher dosages. The last trip I had on it I became very nauseous, and confused. I couldn't talk, I felt as though I was on some kind of fucked up speed rather than a psychedelic. Came down to an anxious state of being, my mind would not shut off. I got one of the gnarliest migranes I've ever had in my life. I just don't know what to think about this one, it's been fun but it's also been terrible. Oh one more thing I feel I should mention is that I have found less to be more with this stuff, my fav dose is 16-17mg, any more and the effects Arnt all that increased but the tweaked feeling does.

Hope this helps someone

I'm really suprised 2c-c isn't higher in the polls, I'm assuming it's mainly because it's less potent because it gave me a really awesome trip.

My fav's Go either 2C-D/2C-B first but voted D since I tripped "better" on it; I am sure I love 2C-B as much but never had a change to get enought to try a decent go..shame the dosage was so high with 2C-D
After that 2CT-2 and 2CT-4 and 2C-E

2C-C was pleasant but underwhelming; maybe 100mg+ range would have brought more. 2C-P was good the once I did it

2CT-21 was more or less worthless/pointless and as for 2C-I; it always made me plain unfomfortable; really disliked that stuff

I've tried 2CI, 2CE, 2CD, 2CC, 2CP, 2CB, 2CT2, 2CT4. I still have 2CT7 stashed away, the long duration and apparently huge variance in dose between people kept me off it so far.

2CB is the most euphoric, and I love it for that, it's my fave. And I'm also always wonderfully tired when it wears off. Opposed to 2CI which always keeps me stimulated for some hours after. 2CI has some of the most amazing CEV though, very stringent, mathematical and very aztek like in style.

2CT2 has always been the one that felt most "alien" and synthetic, and I mean that in a positive way.

The others are all lovely too, except 2CT4, which wasn't really that interesting.

2C-C is pretty sweet. If I couldn't get 2C-B or wanted a slightly more mellow version of 2C-B; 2C-C would fit the bill. It's my second favorite 2C-halogen and third favorite 2C overall.
Definitely nice stuff. I think it may be the perfect substance for breaking a psychedelic abstinence caused by psychological issues that may still have influence.

I sort of draw a parallel between 2C-I and 2C-T-2. The latter is my favorite psychedelic of all because of the entactogen effect and the life lessons it provides. 2C-I is on a similar level of 'psychic intensity' but it's more in the direction of that funny, wacky, acid-like feeling.

Last edited:
2C-E: Visuals and perception of sound are the most beautiful of all compounds which I tested...
2C-B: Body feeling after this 2C-x is in one word AWESOME!
2C-I. Enough touch and kiss my girlfriend, and almost I have orgasm hehe.

Love B, was the first. was kind of a love hate the first 'proper time at 40mg!!'
then came I, to speedy :/
E from a guy not so good
2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine in the post, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. 00:00 +20mg oral, after 2 hours +56mg oral. oh the stupidity!
2C-T-7, hello there!!! one word! Beauty!! the 2000mg is slowly depreciating as the beauty spreads and as the constant love for it and making music arrises!!

I voted for 2C-P!

I don't know I've tried B, C, E, D, & P. Never ventured into the 2c-t-X series but my best friend says his favorite 2C is tied with 2C-B and 2C-T-2. But I chose 2C-P because that one for some reason was just absolutely AMAZING!! My ROA was insufflation, which most people will say is insanity and not worth the pain. But honestly I think the burn is really not too awful. It does BURN like a mother-fucker and leaves half of my face looking like I had a damn stroke LOL. But yeah anyways I would just do 12-16 mg lines per go usually. Most I ever snorted in one night was ~30 (+ or - 3/4 mg) spread over a 2/3 hour period. The visuals from that were sheer insanity but the body high and laughing attacks.....man it's just such a perfect drug I guess it just agrees with my body rather well compared to a lot of other people some of my friends it made them so nauseated and they would vomit a few times; ESPECIALLY snorted. But I never once had anything more than some major nose pain for like 10/15 minutes then it fades and I begin to trip face so that shit doesn't even matter anymore heh.

But yeah of all 2C's my all time is -P, closely followed by -B & -C. And I only prefer to insufflate 2C-P. I have snorted 2C-C one time, it made the visuals nuts but the whole experience was over in less than 3 hours pretty much, even with tons of weed, hash, kief, and oil dabs throughout. Wasn't worth it IMO to snort -C, orally it's much better and fuller. 2C-P has the most unique visual activity of any drug I've tried hands down.

2C-P has the most unique visual activity of any drug I've tried hands down.
How would you characterize the visual activity of 2C-P, what makes it the most unique in your opinion?
(I'm very curious about 2C-p haven't tried it)

How is the nausea from 2c-p compared to 2c-e? 2c-e would be great if it didn't make me so nauseous :/

I've tried 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-E and 2C-P. My personal favorite is probably 2C-B with 2C-E following closely in second. 2C-I is nice but I don't care much for 2C-P. The only other ones I'm interested in trying are 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7.

2-ct-7 for me so far 2c-e would be a close 2nd. I just found 2-ct-7 to be so fucking lovely. None of the sinister aspects I read about it ever came through for me... Just a calm euphoria and awesome visuals. It honestly has been the "friendliest " 2C-X I've ever tried.

Only ever tried 2C-B and 2C-I, so I can't make a vote.

2C-B is far superior though, IMO. Nothing wrong with 2C-I, it's just not on the same level.

Wow, lots of votes on this one. Nice to see 2C-E winning by a hair. :) It was my vote.

Out of 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I and 2C-P I must say that 2C-E is my favorite one. For sure the most intense effects, but it can induce wondrous states, it's kinda electrically stimulating, and can get you incredibly deep in thought, where thoughts are flowing naturally and add strong visual and auditory distortions onto that. There seems to be a fine line between in control and being very far out, and I feel like I can cross this boundary at any time. Not enough words for this stuff, magical :)

I really like 2C-D too, of course it's very different than the -E but the same neutrality and calmly experiencing the effects by which you can just go with the flow of the drug. I think of it as a 2C-E lite, maybe a controversial opinion.

You will also never catch me uttering a bad word about any of the others, all are A+ material, and I haven't even gotten to try any 2C-T-x yet.

Nice to see 2C-E reign supreme though, got my vote. Lucky dudes voting on stuff like 2C-T-4 and 2C-TFM...... It's actually amazing that every single compound in the list got at least multiple votes

Yep. I don't really consider any of the 2C-T-Xs to be 2C-Xs except for 2C-T, but if they're in the mix I'm going for 2C-T-2!