Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
never tried 2c-b as it's illegal here. 2c-e is one of my favourites but it has a lot of negative aspects to it, like the stomach discomfort, extreme anxiety and nausea during the come up and gastrointestinal issues during the trip lol. same with most 2c's tho. Other than that i also like 2c-t-2 and 2c-p. 2c-p is like the big brother of 2c-e and lasts forever, so once u get over that initial come up bullshit you can settle into a huge trip that is deep and visual. I've tried 2c-d as well, it sucks pretty much, too high of a dose needed. 2c-i is fun but not deep in any way.

Although not a 2c, i think 25i-nbome is a much better experience than any 2c can provide, hardly any side effects, amazing visuals and a real trip feeling. Though it's perhaps not near as safe as a 2c.

25i-nbome I wasn't keen on trying due to the long duration. Prefer something fun and less heavy on the head than LSD.

2C-E more introspective and considerably less fun than I or B.

25i does not have a longer duration than its 2c-x counterparts, you may be thinking of DOI which has a markedly longer duration for a lot of people.

Anyway, 2c-e was my favorite for awhile but eventually when I got the valuable insight I needed from it, the negatives (body load, etc) started to outweigh the benefits. 2c-i has become rather dull for me as well... I have yet to try a proper dose of 2c-p and am planning on doing that eventually. 2c-b was fun, very sexual and recreational without much depth. 2c-c was on the lighter side as well, with a similar small ratio of side effects to strength, but much more visual and aural than 2c-b. Both 2c-c and 2c-b's durations are too short for my liking. 2c-d one time at 100mg was very euphoric, great body high and decent visuals. I'd like to try it again but doubt the chance will arise. 2c-t-2 at 30mg was just awful, weak visuals, no altered mindstates, and a nasty residual nausea the entire trip.

Last edited:
I have heard that 2C-P is very similar to 2C-E and that it lasts a lot longer than 2C-E. Can anyone confirm that the experience is similar other than the extended duration?

it's quite similar i guess, but still unique. I find it even more deep than 2c-e, introspective and of course the duration is quite a bit longer. I find the 2c-x series have many similarities and slight differences which make them all unique, either the duration or the head space is slightly different but having tried 6 of them i think, IMO they don't differ all that much in their core effects.

A lot of people don't like the intensity of 2c-p but 2c-e is pretty intense as well, so if you enjoy 2c-e, you should enjoy 2c-p, so long as you are one of those people who like tripping for 16+ hours at a time.

Thanks RobotRipping, I really enjoy 2C-E but the peak only lasts about 3 hours for me. I am thinking of switching to 2C-P for a longer peak.

2cb its the only one iv been lucky enough to come across. i thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to come across again in the future.

2ce would be the next on my list to do.

if i was lucky enough to live in a country where these beauties were legal id be stocking up. fuck our archaic laws!

@Quiglesigles: i think you are the perfect candidate for 2c-p lol i used to just redose 2c-e (sometimes doubling my dose) to keep the trip going, so 2c-p was great for me. After i come up on the drug i just want to trip for as long as possible. The peak is quite long on 2c-p so you should enjoy it greatly.

Among the ones i've tried my favourite is 2C-D hands down , to fully undestand the potential of this compound you have to take much of it tho, i dosed 100mg of it and it was an incredible +++ with super OEVs, no other 2Cx gave me 3D visuals like this one (not talking about Nbomes).
It was also really fun trip with zero nausea, great euphoria like you could experience with MDMA, but still a real psychedelic, not an MDMA like mental effect at this dose, even if i heard that at low doses could be more similar to that.

2C-E is for sure the worst i've tried, really too much nausea and not even good OEVs or CEVs at 40mg, long lasting and damn boring.
Another one really good was 2C-T-7, too bad it's illegal from many years and i can't get it anymore, it was really great also in public, good visuals, fun and easy to handle with no nausea for me.

About 2C-C i'm unsure because i didn't push the dosage above 45/50mg and at this dose it's just too mild for me, i had some fun with low bodyload but visual activity was too mild and overall not interesting; i should try at 80mg or so because i've read it could be more interesting at higher doses.

2C-P is nothing special, it's not so bad but there are just too many RCs better out there so i won't try it again probably, it lasts really long with moderate visual distorsions, it isn't hard to handle like many 2Cx, i don't find them to be very introspective or insightful , one time it gave me also bad nausea vomiting for 20 min and that wasn't fun at all :)

2C-T-4 was pretty good, it lasts really long but unlike most 2Cx i found it to be good for introspection, it gave me a deep trip, it could be a usefull tool for self exploration, too bad the visual effect was not so impressive (that is an important thing for me i always search in substances, i really like strong OEVs).

2C-I was my first one, i loved it, it gave me great euphoric trips with good visuals; it wasn't so deep but not even so meaningless like 2C-C or 2C-P to name some, and it just lasted the right time for me.

I tried once 2C-B-FLY and 2C-G but i'm sure they were fake, nearly no effects from both at high doses, same with the TMA-6 i bought from the same vendor. I knew not to trust vendors that seem to have nearly any substance discovered at low prices,moreover in UK with many substances that are illegal from decades there.

I never tried 2C-B because it was already illegal when i started experimenting with RCs and i never had the luck to see it around, not even at raves :(

Anyway it would be cool to add a poll here :)

Last edited:
My 2 C(ent)s:

2C-C is a very playful psychedelic. I used 250mg in various doses, but didn't order any extra of it. I'm more of a tryptamine man ;) (6 hours till baseline)

2C-D is the perfect psychedelic for introducing novices (2C-C is good as well, but had more visual play, while 2C-D is more mental), and higher doses are indeed very insightful. (5 hours till baseline)

2C-E is my favorite phenethylamine tool. I have enough to last me a lifetime. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, though. It's hard, ruthless, but very introspective. 25mg for an intense trip, 5-7mg for a social night (10 hours till baseline)

2C-P is a nice compound, start early though ! Adding something (4HOMIPT comes to mind) once you've arrived at the plateau is lots of fun ! Bodyload can be combatted with cannabis. 4mg for a day of festivities, +7mg for tripping at home (18 hours till baseline)

2C-T4 was my first RC, and my second psychedelic after mushrooms :). I have only used 15mg but it was *very* insightful about my inner workings. Cried alot, laughed alot. Definetly psychotherapy material. 16 hours till baseline.

25CNBOME is nice around 175mics for a social gathering. 350mics for tripping. Haven't gone higher.
25DNBOME is very deep and emotional at 400-800mics. Very clean feeling too.

I feel this really belongs as part of the 2C-X Comparison Thread - I'll let it survive out here in the open a little longer though to see if this follows along a different route given that it's about favourite compounds rather than just comparing the lot, but I suspect me or another mod will go on to merge it with that thread at a later point - so here's a heads up.

I can't really say I have a favourite, they all have their uses to me.

I've tried: 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-T-2

2C-B is in many ways what MDMA should be, a non-neurotoxic colourful empathogen that gives insights into love and relationships and can be used as a great bonding experience, it enhances music greatly but like MDMA it is quite laid back rather than pushing you into dancing your ass off all night like some stimulants. I would use this for a bonding experience with closed friends or loved ones.

2C-E is a very analytical and deep drug, it can take you right into the depths of your psyche and help you work through a great deal of problems. It is also an incredibly creative drug and even for many days after the experience ideas flow so much easier than normal. It is incredibly visual and the visuals are very unique and beautiful at the right dose. In terms of euphoria unlike 2C-B it is quite neutral, but it lends itself very well to concerts, as the moment you get dancing, it feels like you have endless energy that could last all night, and each movement and note of the music suddenly builds up that euphoria that was not there before. I would use this as a festival drug or as a creative or introspective tool.

2C-P in my limited experience has not quite provided the depth of 2C-B or 2C-E, but it is an incredibly colourful laid back psychedelic, and I feel with more experience the depth will come out, as 2C-E initially presented in a similar manner. Thought flows easily and like 2C-E it is quite creative, but while 2C-E for me is all about words and language, 2C-P for me is about colours and art. It is a very tranquil clean feeling drug, and allows one to travel very deep in journeys of imagery inside their head, some have described this as almost dissociative like, leaving the world behind on a journey elsewhere. For me this would be used for art, or for a longer experience with a group of friends that involves less introspection and more of a look at those visual spectacles it provides.

2C-T-2 I have only had one experience with and the dose I tried was very weak and at best a ++ for only a short part of the peak, but what I gained from it is that it is a very tactile drug, much like MDMA in this sense, but more so. Touch was incredibly enhanced at even such a dose and touching soft fabrics produced an amazing amount of calm and pleasure. It also allowed for quite an objective perspective on the problems I was creating in my life and measures to correct them. This would surely make a wonderful drug for sex or cuddling up with a loved one, or for resolving life issues.

2CE. Very analytical, very deep, and jesus christ have you seen those visuals? Totally unbelievable! The most amazing visuals I have ever seen. You would never know that psychedelics could produce such amazing visuals. The things I've seen! Landscapes ontop of landscapes, houses, birds, mountains, asteroids, planets, robots, clouds, bodies, faces, hands reaching out, all overlapping, intersecting, combining, merging, splitting, expanding, contracting, totally unreal. Cliffs next to ravines flowing through mountains with white birds flying overhead. Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.

I've never seen visuals like 2CE has given me.

I feel this really belongs as part of the 2C-X Comparison Thread - I'll let it survive out here in the open a little longer though to see if this follows along a different route given that it's about favourite compounds rather than just comparing the lot, but I suspect me or another mod will go on to merge it with that thread at a later point - so here's a heads up.

I can't really say I have a favourite, they all have their uses to me.

I've tried: 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-T-2

2C-B is in many ways what MDMA should be, a non-neurotoxic colourful empathogen that gives insights into love and relationships and can be used as a great bonding experience, it enhances music greatly but like MDMA it is quite laid back rather than pushing you into dancing your ass off all night like some stimulants. I would use this for a bonding experience with closed friends or loved ones.

2C-E is a very analytical and deep drug, it can take you right into the depths of your psyche and help you work through a great deal of problems. It is also an incredibly creative drug and even for many days after the experience ideas flow so much easier than normal. It is incredibly visual and the visuals are very unique and beautiful at the right dose. In terms of euphoria unlike 2C-B it is quite neutral, but it lends itself very well to concerts, as the moment you get dancing, it feels like you have endless energy that could last all night, and each movement and note of the music suddenly builds up that euphoria that was not there before. I would use this as a festival drug or as a creative or introspective tool.

2C-P in my limited experience has not quite provided the depth of 2C-B or 2C-E, but it is an incredibly colourful laid back psychedelic, and I feel with more experience the depth will come out, as 2C-E initially presented in a similar manner. Thought flows easily and like 2C-E it is quite creative, but while 2C-E for me is all about words and language, 2C-P for me is about colours and art. It is a very tranquil clean feeling drug, and allows one to travel very deep in journeys of imagery inside their head, some have described this as almost dissociative like, leaving the world behind on a journey elsewhere. For me this would be used for art, or for a longer experience with a group of friends that involves less introspection and more of a look at those visual spectacles it provides.

2C-T-2 I have only had one experience with and the dose I tried was very weak and at best a ++ for only a short part of the peak, but what I gained from it is that it is a very tactile drug, much like MDMA in this sense, but more so. Touch was incredibly enhanced at even such a dose and touching soft fabrics produced an amazing amount of calm and pleasure. It also allowed for quite an objective perspective on the problems I was creating in my life and measures to correct them. This would surely make a wonderful drug for sex or cuddling up with a loved one, or for resolving life issues.

Beautifully said. 2C-E, although extremely visual as stated above, is more about concepts and ideas, IMO. Like I'm deep inside my own head. 2C-P is about sensory landscapes. Like I'm leaving my body to another place. Not that anyone who hasn't tried them has any more info now :).

25i-nbome I wasn't keen on trying due to the long duration. Prefer something fun and less heavy on the head than LSD.

2C-E more introspective and considerably less fun than I or B.

Nasal drip 25I lasts about 4 hrs and then maybe another hour just a bit away from baseline. If you go that route, learn how to do liquid suspension properly, and start off low. 25I is seriously potent, has a steep dose response curve and is not for the weak .

25B might be what you refer to as " fun " , as it is euphoric in the early stages and it too doesn't last long nasal dripped and a low doses isn't the mind bender a nice dose of acid is :)

2CE. Very analytical, very deep, and jesus christ have you seen those visuals? Totally unbelievable! The most amazing visuals I have ever seen. You would never know that psychedelics could produce such amazing visuals. The things I've seen! Landscapes ontop of landscapes, houses, birds, mountains, asteroids, planets, robots, clouds, bodies, faces, hands reaching out, all overlapping, intersecting, combining, merging, splitting, expanding, contracting, totally unreal. Cliffs next to ravines flowing through mountains with white birds flying overhead. Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.

I've never seen visuals like 2CE has given me.

How much do you do mg/kg and ROA?

I use 14mg oral for a quality experience. I actually usually go lower, around 10mg, but 14mg for me is a real quality experience.

2c-b its ultimate hedonist tripper psychedelic.... why? maximum energy,euphory,visuals and ego,train of tought integrity is affected very little..... its not like this nervous confusion mind maze struggle that high dose shrooms or acid is

basicly its easy mode trip,very positive,closest to MDxx in my opinion....

i have done alot of 2c-e a nice bit of 2c-i a weee bit of 2c-p and 2c-d once and 2c-e is the greatest insufflated like 8mg and at like 30mg was soo high my friend melted and then we sobered up a bit and bumped 3mg more each best 2c-e experience any amout even after a tolerance was so much fun. want to try 2c-b suposed to be really really fun.

but 2c-e will be hard to match even after that heavy dose we did about a 5mg bump in the afternoon when we woke up and where high as hell again i feeel tolerance with 2c-e was hard to acheive without benzos. but 2c-i I quickly developed a tolerance, and never really got as high as 2c-e 2c-i just has a regular trip in my mind while 2c-e in my roomates words is tripping face, your rolling harder than ever yet your tripping balls its aesome