Votes: 4 0.6%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
Out of the options on the list, I have only tried 2CB and 2CI. 2CB I tried once and found it to be more enjoyable than MDMA. It was the most fun with the most impressive visuals, and jerking off just felt amazing. The body high was great. I had taken 4 shots of Patron some time before I took the 2CB and that is why I had the balls to try it when I did. I snorted my dose, a little at a time until I reached a strong but comfortable place. 2CB and ketamine are my two favorite recreational drugs. 2CI I have done many times. I used to get "e" pills were nothing but 2CI. I've had mixed results with 2CI. I found that it worked very well at the tail end of an MDMA session. It did not mix well with weed. It gave no real euphoria ever, but some times I saw visuals that were truly amazing, but I can't remember if I was on anything else at the time too, however clearly I would not have seen what I did if the 2CI was not involved. - As I looked at my dog, his fur took on a fourth dimensional appearance. His fur coat and the colors of were most beautiful and moved around with a never before perceived depth I can only describe as fourth dimensional. There were times when I took a very small amount of MDMA, not even enough to feel anything, and then I would take some 2CI like an hour later and feel like I was peaking for the first time on solid dose of MDMA. 2CI mixed with mushrooms, MDMA and ketamine was a very interesting and enjoyable experience. Still my vote goes to 2CB because the one time I experienced it was just amazing in so many ways. It was like a full body orgasm on a small scale with the perfect visuals, and it all harmonized together in a wonderful way. I assume my dose was on the lighter side so I don't know what a full dose might do. Everything was just right. Truly a perfect recreational substance according to my standards.

Last edited:
I have tried all of the 2C's except for 2C-N, 2C-P, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4, and 2C-TFM.

I like 2C-D very much, and 2C-B as well. I don't know if I have an actual "favorite."

But I forgot what I voted for in the poll LOL. :D

^It completely depends on the situation. For deep psychedelia, 125-150mg works for me. :)

Would you take that orally Roger ? That's around the levels we used to take orally in the olden days when it seemed I had 2CD to burn - extremely visual at those levels as well.

I have tried all of the 2C's except for 2C-N, 2C-P, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4, and 2C-TFM.

I like 2C-D very much, and 2C-B as well. I don't know if I have an actual "favorite."

But I forgot what I voted for in the poll LOL. :D

What did you think of 2c-c, especially in comparison with 2c-d, I'm deciding which chem I'll like better as I've only tried 2c-c long ago and can't remember much about the experience. I prefer 2c-e and now 2c-t-7 over all other 2c-x's so I don't know if me and you are on the same wavelength, I liked 2c-b but find 2c-e much deeper and all around better, 2c-b is good for fun though.

2C-D for its amazing synergy with other substances.

....and who the hell voted for 2C-T-4??!?

Would you take that orally Roger ? That's around the levels we used to take orally in the olden days when it seemed I had 2CD to burn - extremely visual at those levels as well.

Yes orally. :)

What did you think of 2c-c, especially in comparison with 2c-d, I'm deciding which chem I'll like better as I've only tried 2c-c long ago and can't remember much about the experience. I prefer 2c-e and now 2c-t-7 over all other 2c-x's so I don't know if me and you are on the same wavelength, I liked 2c-b but find 2c-e much deeper and all around better, 2c-b is good for fun though.

If you like deeper psychedelics, 2C-D over 2C-C is definitely the way to go. :)

I found it emotionally shallow - even at those levels - however I was on high doses of opiates all the time then and that tends to blunt emotional response. You're saying that you find it deep in the classical psychedelic sense ?

voted for 2c-e as my favorite.

would like to try 2c-p and 2c-i next.

So Me and the 2C-I are old friends, 2C-B once and 2C-E once. of that 2C-B seemed the best But the E dosage was low and unconclusive and of course anything gets less fun when you use it alot. I will vote when I explore the latter two more deeply. I consider these 3 the major players in this category but that's purely academic. 2-ct-21 is I think my only other experience in this class besides those colored ones. I don't think 1 time with any of these is enough to compare it to another as environment, mood, and dosage have large effects. OH I've also recently choked down some Peyote however all 3 times I had to supplement with 2c-I or mushrooms. I dream of pure mescaline.

I've only tried 2C-B and possibly 2C-I that was sold to me as something else. Didn't really have enough of the 2C-I, if that's what it was, to form a proper opinion. I really liked the 2C-B a lot. 2C-B taken with some LSD was my most instense psychedelic experience to date.

I've decided favorites are silly because they are all different with unique properties onto themselves. I would not neglect one for another, however certain times would be appropriate for different enhancers. Firework show? 2C-I, 2C-B, 2C-E....
Concert? 2C-E, 2C-B, 2C-I.... (2C-B isn't fairly represented by it's one appearance in my reality)

I refuse to vote!

2c-e. Powerful substance, beautiful audio and visual distortion. 30mg combined with 2 strong hits of LSD was one of the most visually beautiful and incredible trips I've ever had. Long, and draining, but totally worth the abstract, pixelated world that awaited me.

^ Depending on your country. Where are you from?
Everything from PIHKAL and TIHKAL is illegal in UK.
USA have similar problem: analogue act, which makes illegal any chemical similar to substances in shedules I and II(if I remember correctly), although this law is rarely used for prosecution.

As for other countries, well, 2C-B is illegal (almost) everywhere. 2C-T-7 is illegal in most countries, but Canada didn't sheduled it, so it is quite easily available on the RC market.