• 2C-T-7

Votes: 50 6.9%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • 2C-TFM

Votes: 7 1.0%

• Total voters
2c-d is pretty incredible.

The short duration compared to most 2c-x's make's it very convenient.

And it's lack of a bodyload is lovely as well, one of my favorite phen's for sure. :)

^ it seems like anyone who has actually tried 2c-d seems to love it.
I gotta give this one a go

In fact i have a great body sensation on 2ce.

it was really uncomfortable the first few times i tried it but the last couple times i tried it the body was incredible. somewhat reminiscent of the first few times i tried opiates. which was, of course, awesome. but still an increase of existing back pain and some twitching haha.

18-20mg blew my mind to peices and it took me 10 hours to recollect them all.

(i think i got them all :\)
fucking SNRIs... i need like 22-24 for a good time. I'll probably start titrating in 1-2 mg increments at some point but i'm a little worried about how that will end :!

2-ce has been great for me so far tho. somewhat reminiscent of acid at first but it is its own thang...lots of positive insights and intricate visuals but may god forever damn that first hour! (it kind of lingers around in the 2nd hour for me which is extra annoying)

If you like deeper psychedelics, 2C-D over 2C-C is definitely the way to go. :)

after trying 2C-C at 70 and 80 mgs it really doesn't seem to go too deep on its own. never much insight but the most minimal of body loads on this one and really awesome macro visuals like a dragon shadow thing flying across my floor. I did have some pretty intense experiences with 70 mgs plus nitrous tho. a semi blackout state for a moment and then zooming back into existence with complex thought patterns...mostly surrounding the patterning on the walls tho (i kept seeing different incarnations of the cross).... when i had nitrous on 2C-E i got a glimpse of what was happening during the blackout phase before coming back (living with a family of sunni merchants in saudi arabia, apparently)

Stick it up yer arse ;)

Really. Eliminates all nausea for me. Perhaps not practical in every situation and some folks seem to have a problem with it for whatever reason though. The intensity of the comeup puts some off too so not for all tastes.

the main thing that has been stopping me is that i would just feel too depraved buying a syringe knowing that i would use it only to shoot drugs up my ass...
i did how ever just get a free syringe with disposable tips tho so we'll see.

i liked 2C-I a lot the first time i tried it but it was my second trip ever (and not as good as the mushroom trip preceding it)... as i continued with 2C-I and mushrooms - and did acid a few times - the 2C-I got less interesting and was never as good as the first time. (i've tasted the 2C-C and 2C-E most recently...2C-C has gotten less good on successive uses... 2C-E better...but tolerance might be a confounding factor)

i did not vote but 2c-e was my fave of the three.

Last edited:
2C-I was taken twice. It's great for going on a hike or adventure. With a friend, we both took 20mg and walked 3 miles to the beach. Great textures and amazing ghosting effects. My friend was walking and his image (where he was a moment ago) was frozen behind frame after frame as he walked. Energy needs to be unloaded - in the form of a hike or bike ride, or something else physical. Not mentally deep at all, although I'd imagine it could be pretty analytical if you gave yourself some alone time with it. This chem will be used again in the future for more cool ass adventures to cool places.

2C-E was taken twice. First was around 13mg, and we went on an adventure around our campus in the middle of the night. Time dilation was huge. This chem definitely skews ordinary thoughts and can give things new meaning. Second time was around 15 mg and the difference was astounding. Visuals galore, but only for about an hour or so. Things were swirling and churning. This trip wasn't useful at all because I had to nervously babysit someone who was tripping for the very first time. Ended up taking mirtazapine to end the trip for both of us. This chem will be used again for sure. However, its not a chem to be taken for "fun." If I want to venture out and explore, I will use 2C-I. With 2C-E, you should probably stay inside the comfort of your own home. I hate doing this, and always prefer to be in the woods. 2C-E use will be a rare occasion when I have an absolutely correct set and setting - probably involving the woods or nature in some way - where I feel the most comfortable. There is considerable nausea on the come-up that usually dissipates within 20 minutes.

2C-T-2 was taken once - pretty deep and pretty emotional too, but not as visual (just cool glowing and an eerie tone to the night ambiance). The dose (took 18 or 20mg) needed to be higher. I would explore this more, as it was pretty interesting (mentally), but I'm a little weirded out by the MAOI effect of the 2C-T-x series. I experience enough anxiety with psychedelics as it is. Relatively long come up.

2C-C was taken once at 20mg. This was definitely not enough, but I could get a feel of the "flavor" of the trip. No visuals except for an ambient glow at nighttime, and the head space was calm, peaceful, and there was no body load or uncomfortable mental or physical stimulation at all. WAY unappreciated. Will try 30-35mg in the very near future. Very optimistic about this one. I'd imagine it would be good for a relaxing, warm night plopped down on a beach with a blanket, some gatorades and snacks, the stars above, the waves breaking, etc. I feel that this one would be the best for a trip in public.

Haven't tried:

2C-D: This one is absolutely on my to do list. Just have to get my hands on it.

2C-B and 2C-T-7: Won't try it due to the fact that you can only get it illegally from a street dealer and you don't really know how much, or what, you're getting. Not my cup of tea when dealing with RC psychedelics (or anything). It's a shame, because I'd really like to try it. .

2C-P: Won't try it because I'm turned of by its duration and potency, intensity, and dose-response curve.

All other 2C's that exist aren't really worth perusing IMO, due to their shittyness or rarity.

So basically, the only 2C's I'll be focused on from here on out will be 2C-C, 2C-I, and 2C-E. With these three, I feel that I can cover all of my tripping occasions. 2C-I for a long, energetic adventure; 2C-E for a profound, analytical, or deep trip; and 2C-C for a relaxing, "malleable" trip (as MGS said quite nicely). 2C-C, I feel, will be my staple 2C-x.

^ 2C-T-7 isn't illegal everywhere, so it is available on the RC market, although less widely comparing to 2C-T-2.

2C-P was quite gentle compound in my experience, it is like 2C-I but with longer duration. But I tried it only once. As for the dose curve, I heared that it is similar to 2C-E dose curve, so I don't see a problem. Dosing using only 0.001 is tricky, but if you use liquid measuring, you can dose very precisely.

I feel that I can cover all of my tripping occasions.
There is the whole tryptamine family. ;) Aren't you going to try some of them?

^ 2C-T-7 isn't illegal everywhere, so it is available on the RC market, although less widely comparing to 2C-T-2.

2C-P was quite gentle compound in my experience, it is like 2C-I but with longer duration. But I tried it only once. As for the dose curve, I heared that it is similar to 2C-E dose curve, so I don't see a problem. Dosing using only 0.001 is tricky, but if you use liquid measuring, you can dose very precisely.

There is the whole tryptamine family. ;) Aren't you going to try some of them?

I'm in the US so I don't want to risk anything with T-7. Legal in Canada though...

But yeah I have to get started on some tryptamines! :p Only have done shrooms once at 1.2g (cubes- first trip ever) and it was really enjoyable, but not intense enough.

LSD and shrooms are on the to-do list. I also have the necessary ingredients for ayahausca (Psychotria viridis and Banisteriopsis caapi vine for the MAOI) but I dont think I'm ready for that experience.

Apart from shrooms and LSD, I'm not really interested in any other tryptamines.

Apart from shrooms and LSD, I'm not really interested in any other tryptamines.
My god are you missing out if you don't explore the 4-subbed tryptamine series. Some real gems there.

Well maybe 4-AcO-DMT, seems to the the overall favorite for people. Aren't they all so similar to shrooms though?

I'm in the US so I don't want to risk anything with T-7. Legal in Canada though...
I would take this risk if I were you. (Well, I am going to take similar risk being myself :))

Well maybe 4-AcO-DMT, seems to the the overall favorite for people. Aren't they all so similar to shrooms though?
What about 5-MeO-DMT and DiPT? I always kept my eye on these two and fortunately I will be trying them soon. So, maybe you just didn't read enough info on tryptamines? I am sure you can find there few things that sound interesting. ;)

I would take this risk if I were you. (Well, I am going to take similar risk being myself :))

What about 5-MeO-DMT and DiPT? I always kept my eye on these two and fortunately I will be trying them soon. So, maybe you just didn't read enough info on tryptamines? I am sure you can find there few things that sound interesting. ;)

I disagree. Dont think it is worth the risk. Ive been there, done that. You think its worth the risk until you get busted. Sometimes, big brother gets you down.

5-meo-DMT was made illegal in the US in January. I dont think T-7 could offer that much more than other 2C's (namely 2C-T-2 and 2C-E) in higher doses.

I'm sure I could find all of the tryptamines and phenethylamines I want. But I want only the best of the best, the tried and true. The established.

For the PEA's, 2C-C. 2C-E, 2C-I I'd all do again.
To do are: 2C-D and mescaline.

For the tryptamines, I've only done shrooms and 5-meo-DALT (which sucked).
To do is: shrooms in higher dosages, LSD, 4-AcO-DMT (lower priority for this), and N,N-DMT (in ayahuasca and smoked). Thats all I'm interested in. With these substances, I'll be busy for a while.

I was at first interested in DPT, but after reading the book "Breaking Open the Head," I've decided against it.

Defiantly 2c-e for me alone
But when i have 2c-e+2c-i thats just a PEA bliss to me

I enjoy Tryptamines much more tho. They just seem to have more of the mind fuck i like then the neutral head space with most of the 2c's

having recently tried 2cb (not from a street dealer) for the third time, i would have to say it's in the running for me - against 2ce, which i have tried @ 12-20 mg ~20 times. in constrast, 2cb (this time at 36 mg as 20 and 30 mg of a different batch were weak) was a bit less visual than 2ce, both open and closed eye. not quite as musically enhancing, but still was. the visuals were of a different character. there was something about the 2cb trip that felt more complete or more magical than 2ce though. maybe more of a positive push than 2ce's neutrality (even though 2ce is usually pretty freakin positive for me). also 2cb came with ZERO nausea or stomach/GI issues, but did give me a pretty bad headache after about 5 hours, and into the next morning

Tried 40 mg 2c-d last night, what a gem! OEV and CEV were so tight. I can't imagine how some people are doing 40 mg IM with this stuff. I had high hopes with this chem, I'll be stocking up very soon!

I've only tried 2C-P and 2C-I and vastly prefer 2C-P to 2C-I. Found the bodyload and stimulation on 2C-I way too much. 2C-P on the other hand is lovely.

I have high hopes for 2C-E and hope to try this out sometime soon.

recently tried 2cb and had a great time. wasnt expecting too much, as 2cs are a bit hard on me, but this turned out to be a memorable trip. as far as fun is concerned, 2cb is a favourite. still, 2ce has a serious edge to it that i very much like and so that is still no1 2c for me.