• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

I got a DMT vape pen.
It;s so fucking radical.
so motherfucking good, I don't miss the Euro heroin at all
I was detoxing.

Not now.\

I have dabs too.

Nearing the end of my scripts, so so far only:

240mg codeine
900mg gabapentin
150mg sertraline
100mg cyclizine
~18 liters of cough syrup (not the fun kind) as I have the most horrendous hacking chesty cough (pretty sure it's a chest infection), plus I'm too stupid to not smoke while having this

Always an option, brother.. Been in my mind but we fooled around a little.
I think I like the thought of being wanted and desired... feels kinda nice.
She expects a call today when I get off (no pun) but my MO is avoidance. Probably not the most healthy option for me but fuck I ain't fuckin erry tom, sue and whatsit indahood damn I can barely post a nude here.
Schiz that thought is in my head now thanks theinly way I know of getting is out is executing the program. Says I can do anything i wish. Oh god what a draw more than drugs I dose another coupla benzos and maybe it fades off but been so looooong....
Keep ya posted. :cool:

[replying to you as I can't see Schizo's post]

Shouldn't it be "Throat-fuck the puke outta that girl"? Surely only with anal can you fuck the shit out of someone?
Unless Lil'Linapk has like a 17 foot dick and can push the shit out from the inside? In which case HAIIII THURR DADDY :poop::devilish::poop:

Yeah passed onda sex yesterday.

OT:
Going to be a relatively high bnz and THC day. My first day off for the week so gonna zombie out and munch on brains... yours.
Fuckin' love brains, dude! 🤯 😃

But yeah, same scenario for me minus the bnz, extra thc... gonna enjoy the afternoon on my day off after a morning of productivity. The next few hours shall be well spent isolating, imbibing unnecessary calories, and smoking a fuck ton of thc.

Acccccccidental high

Got some kinda nasty chest infection that's really strained my throat. Been sipping away at a bottle of 'tussin without really thinking about it and now I can hear angels singing o_O

shit it's already 4pm.

woke up from a jet lag sleep. absurd dreams.

puff of DMT and Stiizy THC vapes.
half bars every hour , i. still w/d sick.

coffee, Peets
Marlboro Gold
weed

Think imma dose .3mg bnz, a bit of coffee and a couple grams of kratom.
Sounds like it's time for night night. lol
:sleep::shrug::rofl:

16mg bupe about 3.5 hours ago, and I do believe I've inhaled more THC and nicotine than oxygen today. Enough to keep me from losing my shit and going full retard on somebody, anyway...

Just ate today's cannacocktail about 30 minutes ago:

520mg THC-O/HHC-O/THC-V/D9 (gummies, 4x130)
100mg D8 (gummy)
300mg raw decarbed concentrate
75mg mitragynine/10mg D9 (gummy)

The last one was a freebie from the lady at the smoke shop. As mentioned I take 16mg buprenorphine every day, so I wouldn't feel the kratom at any dose, but I can definitely appreciate the shop's sort of pay-it-forward equity approach to customer loyalty.

As to whether I actually get high...

*squints, clicks heels x3*

I think I can
I think I can
I think I can...

👅

Had intense nausea from milk yesterday (IBS flared up big time). Had nothing to help it but Mebeverine but it’s just for relaxing the gut before food.

Anyway 10mg Diazepam to relax before the chaos starts haha.

Way over my usual Pregabalin recreational dose
200mg Tapentadol

Bringing 20mg Diaz to some event we’re going to, social things scare the hell out of me.

Last of the Taps (bye bye you orange fucks) but damn that feeling they give you. Ah well.

12mg sublingual buprenorphine
4mg snorted buprenorphine
50mg Diazepam
2 big 660ml beers
A pint of Madri
2 heavy duty rocket fuel coffees

in that order.

Rehab Monday 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️