• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

Having a chill 😎 afternoon worked outside landscaping my house for a while now just relaxing

150mg butalbital
2mg clonazepam
1.2Gs of gabapentin
50 mg diphenhydramine

Gonna get an ounce of bud later too then it's off into euphoria for me 😁👋

Finally got my bud and may I say this shit is top tier SUPER high quality legal 32 percent at least not to mention it's cured perfectly

Smoking on my pipe and a blunt as we speak playing some smoking music 🎵

Plus I just popped another 50mg of butalbital and 900mg more gabapentin

Floating like a cloud rn 😎

250mg butalbital.
1mg clonazepam
A few bowls of some fire ass bud
1,800mg gabapentin
100mg diphenhydramine
Several Marlboros
3,500mg ashwagandha

Having a Sprite and 900mg Pregabalin, looking forward to those rushes.

fiddin da have a little kratom soon as this dryer is done.
Maybe a tad o' coffee and cig fo sho.

Mid afternoon smoke break, another cuppa mud and 2.7g ashwagandha. Back to the monkey mill aka msword it is.

I missed weed.It appears for a while after four-five months of none...smoke after that two-three months and from a couple of days-man dissapeared somewhere in Europe again

Hurrah!!!I find 20-30 nitrous cartridges.....tommorow got a personal holyday....ain't got no weed,but these noz comes just right at the moment....gonna drive to the nearest town....must lookin' for some dmx syrop.....I hope that i can find at least a bottle🤞🙏🚀

75mg thc edible a little over an hour ago, and a few bowls of flower starting now, sipping on some freshly ground black Kona blend coffee while I peruse BL, youtube and the like. No one's definition of excitement, but all in all, not a bad Saturday afternoon. 😎

🫠✌️