• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

simstim

Bluelighter
Well we already have morning and night but what's your afternoon fix? What are you missing??

Me today:
Delta 8 vaped (I might eat some)
Instant coffee
10mg cetirizine (Zyrtec)

Wishing I had 3-MMC today so I could flip with the last of my 4-ACO-DMT. Gonna have to make an order. I want more 25b-NBOH too. Or maybe I'll try 25e-NBOH next time. Oh. I'll probably go for trying a new one but 25b was the shit. It kicked my ass properly for the first time in years.

Vaped more Delta 8.

I just ate the most Delta 8 I've ever eaten, lol. I did not weigh it. A few blobs off of a small knife.

50mg diphenhydramine (I want to feel heavy today).

Finishing my coffee and here goes nothin'.

Having right now, at 4:48 PM:

-Extra dark roasted coffee
-Cigarettes. I roll my own. Pall mall red tobacco.

What i would like to have now:

-A small joint

Afternoon is my favorite time to drink coffee and you can bet I smoke weed and take Bupe then too. Right now though with how shit I feel, a fat blast of some heroin would be just what the doctor ordered.. Fuck living in the US right now.

-GC

Vaped E cloud brand Runtz terpene profile Delta 8 THC
Coffee
Blueberry pineapple 4k cigars

Well, before I was wishing for 3-mmc to combo with a psychedelic. Now I'm wishing for both. I vaporized the last of my 4-ACO-DMT the other day in my meth pipe.

2:50 pm ketamine break :)
Serious question. How do you take a ketamine break at 2:30 and not be completely fucked the rest of the day? Like are you just doing a bump of it? What are you taking a break from?

Soon as I got "home" :
3g kratom
coffee with butter pecan cream (fiddin to get some mo cause it looks good on paper)
thc-o hits

I've been sleeping all day and up all night lately so I just recently woke up.

Vaping Delta 8 and drinking coffee.
A nicotine patch might be in the future. Either that or I'm gonna buy a couple of cigars

Feels like I'm missing a stimulant. I ordered a gram of a-PiHP the other day. It's gonna be interesting when it arrives.

Bowl of meth with the neighbor
Delta 8
Gelato bud
Coffee
Pipe tobacco cigar

I just ordered what I'm missing. Fluclotizolam, 3-MMC, 6-APB, 25E-NBOH, and isopropylphenidate.

Last edited:
2 hits of green gob blotter, 70mg mdma on the comeup
and dabing while eating the best frozen popcicl ive had in my life.
Wow!! You should've pm'd me. Lol. Makes my lazy THC day sound dull. Flipping is the best!

• Heart
Reactions: Ds