• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

Roughly 4 glasses of whiskey and several joints and bong rips

Marlboro’s
1mg clonazepam
1,200mg gabapentin
a thc cartridge and a gummy

4g of kratom and a small glass of wine with dinner.
The kratom hit me super hard out of nowhere. I'm about to redose with 3g because that was 4+ hours ago.
Was listening to music and thinking about an acid trip I had 7 years ago. I wish I could reach that mental state again, but that specific combination of set & setting is hard to get right.

Last edited:
Just been laying around eating, doing small doses of bnz and taking a few puffs of THC between naps.

Smoked myself into a stupor today. Between that and a very full volume shoulders workout I'm ready for bed now basically and it's only 2pm 😂

Damn I found 3 Tapentadol so took those while watching a Korean horror called Red Eye (actually had to buy because there are literally no subtitles available for it on the net that are right).

Well since I'm in rehab my daily drugs are Suboxone 16 mgs
Gabapentin 100 mgs I know it's a very low dose, I'm trying to get an increase.
And caffeine and nicotine

Thinkin about some coffee and benzos atm cause I wanna troll a sec.
Been good all day maybe time to be me.

Strong cup of coffee
My last 30mg Diazepam

Relief I don’t have to feel the need to take 10mg after 10mg after 10mg to feel this void of taking benzo’s in me. Fuck them.

500mg Thorazine hoping I can depression-nap the rest of the day away
plus:
200mg Quetiapine
300mg Sertraline
2700mg Gabapentin
120mg Codeine
600mg Trazodone
250mg Cyclizine

T-minus 63 minutes till I go to work, until then it's vigorous vaping, alternating between this new Runtz x Wedding Cake oil pen and this new key lime pie nic juice, sipping a cup of Tazo Chai along with. All three tasty AF. Oh yeah and I had a gummy about an hour ago. I was wondering why i can hear my pulse. 😋

Contemplating a hot pocket before I go. 🔥