• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

The worst thing I've done to get drug money is work weekends.

Early morning meetings are pretty shit too.

If you can actually think of one thing, and that one thing is, "I stole $100 from my grandma once", you're doing a lot better than a lot of people I've met...myself included;)

If drugs were legal, and a fair price was charged those who wanted to use them, there would be no need for addicts to steal and fuck people over. That may be a simple viewpoint, but it's a simple issue. Drugs are super expensive because of their illegality, which ends up creating a bunch of property crimes by users. It's the money more than the drugs that's really the "problem with drugs"...Would you rather have people getting high, or people getting high and stealing to support their drug use? Either way, the same people will be getting high...

Lol doing an honest days work for drug money is pretty much the pits of despair. I never really stole much myself, just spent every penny i could scrape together, from work, selling drugs at work (i worked in the lunch room at a docks, and those dockers love their speed and soapbar hash). No matter how much i could get together it was never enough.

The thing i probably really feel like a complete cunt though, is the time i was visiting my grandmother in a hospice at night. It was a skeleton crew, zero security, and lo and behold, i found the drugs trolley, loaded with pain relief meds for the patient. I just did what a junky does, and loaded a bag full of Oramorph, dhc, morphine ampoules, among others. a big haul, but still feel guilt about that, cause that trolley was on its way to the patients, im sure of it.

^But yeah, youre spot on: addicts don't steal because drugs make them do it or they want to, its desperation: theyre physically dependent on a drug that costs them many times its actual value, and it's all because of legislation, which also lets the heavy criminals make untold wealth over it.

Last edited:
Well... I fucked a fat chick for 20$ so I could replace the E pills that got confiscated at a huge rave. I know, I'm a whore :p. To make things worse it was set up by a friend, needless to say word spread like wildfire lol. Man was she a giver though, for some reason fat chicks tend to "try harder".

The worst thing ive ever done for drugs..... hmmm there's been more than a few. But the thing that keeps me up at night is the way I distanced myself from my kids when I was taking heroin. Dragging them about on crazy car journeys, waiting about in shitty houses full of fucked up people. Palming them off with sweets and visits to parks that were next to dealers houses. Being so wrecked that you cant remember what they did last week at school, let alone what they said to you half an hour ago :(
Ive been reading previous posts where people have been expressing their self-loathing at their dirty deeds. You don't deserve it! We are all human. We all fuck up. We've all done horrible things in the name of taking drugs, even if its only been to yourself. From what ive seen, bad people don't look back and berate themselves over the shit they've done. Take the fact that it preys on your mind as good sign. Your sense of right and wrong is intact. Addiction blurs the lines of your life, including your morality.

Worst thing for drug money? Theft, begging, selling shit to people I shouldn't have, more theft. Asking my mum for money and telling her it was for heroin. That was the pits 8:)(

Thanks, your too kind :) Im trying to work out how to start a blog. Can you help?

Done lots of horrible things for drug money, but one of the most recent (when I was kinda going mental and had become a fucking selfish monster - in this particular case, I don't blame the drugs for the shit I did, it was me plus a sort of weird "I'll fuck everyone else up" depression) was to chat up a girl one night, get friendly, get really close emotionally, get to talk about really deep stuff and issues, go back to her place and have very romantic sex, like we were already in love. I think she thought she'd found the man of her dreams. Except that I woke up round 5am, took stuff from her, stole her wallet, went to the loungeroom (she was sharing a flat) and nicked video games, DVDS and anything that looked light AND expensive, and fucked off.
Not only that was a fucking awful thing to do to someone, she was also an amazing girl with whom I could've fallen in love and have a great relationship with.

The worst thing ive ever done for drugs..... hmmm there's been more than a few. But the thing that keeps me up at night is the way I distanced myself from my kids when I was taking heroin. Dragging them about on crazy car journeys, waiting about in shitty houses full of fucked up people. Palming them off with sweets and visits to parks that were next to dealers houses. Being so wrecked that you cant remember what they did last week at school, let alone what they said to you half an hour ago :(
Ive been reading previous posts where people have been expressing their self-loathing at their dirty deeds. You don't deserve it! We are all human. We all fuck up. We've all done horrible things in the name of taking drugs, even if its only been to yourself. From what ive seen, bad people don't look back and berate themselves over the shit they've done. Take the fact that it preys on your mind as good sign. Your sense of right and wrong is intact. Addiction blurs the lines of your life, including your morality.

Wow, great point! Thing is, I have no problem forgiving other people for shitty behavior which can be chalked up to their addiction. One of my most common sayings about such things is, "It wasn't so-and-so; it was the drugs." It's only myself I have difficulty excusing for anything the slightest bit shady, dishonest, or irresponsible. But, you are absolutely right! A sociopathic person has no conscience, (well, there is a spectrum, but for the purposes of this post...), and thus can look back and feel no shame or guilt or that ickiness inside. I have worked my ass off to pay for 99% of any drugs I have ever done, and there are certain lines I just know I will never cross, but it's the handful of times I have had to resort to being shady which stck in my mind.

Also a good point made above regarding the fact that it's the lack of availability, the illegality, and exorbitant cost of drugs which often cause decent but desperate people to do what they do, to get what they need.

[/B]

Wow, great point! Thing is, I have no problem forgiving other people for shitty behavior which can be chalked up to their addiction. One of my most common sayings about such things is, "It wasn't so-and-so; it was the drugs." It's only myself I have difficulty excusing for anything the slightest bit shady, dishonest, or irresponsible. But, you are absolutely right! A sociopathic person has no conscience, (well, there is a spectrum, but for the purposes of this post...), and thus can look back and feel no shame or guilt or that ickiness inside. I have worked my ass off to pay for 99% of any drugs I have ever done, and there are certain lines I just know I will never cross, but it's the handful of times I have had to resort to being shady which stck in my mind.

Also a good point made above regarding the fact that it's the lack of availability, the illegality, and exorbitant cost of drugs which often cause decent but desperate people to do what they do, to get what they need.

I have the same problem. If someone talked to me the way I talk to myself sometimes, especially digging over all the things I've done that I wish I hadn't, Id tell them to fuck right off. I wouldn't have it. But I do it to myself?! I often wonder why I give myself such a hard time about the choices ive made. I've decided its something to be glad of, in a way (although its hard work), because it means that I'm aware of what's good for me as a person and what's not. There are lines I've drawn for myself that ive crossed and others that I couldn't, even if I tried. I always draw self imposed lines in chalk ;)
What makes someone a user or a 'junkie'? The more I think about it, the more questions it raises for me. Is it the morality your taught as a kid? Or is it about the money:sickness ratio? Or an individuals pain threshold? Levels of responsibility? All of the above and more probably. Everyone's different.
Ickiness is a great word for that feeling :)

Last edited:
Stealing from my parents :( I paid them back and they didn't even notice but I still feel bad.

I have the same problem. If someone talked to me the way I talk to myself sometimes, especially digging over all the things I've done that I wish I hadn't, Id tell them to fuck right off. I wouldn't have it. But I do it to myself?! I often wonder why I give myself such a hard time about the choices ive made. I've decided its something to be glad of, in a way (although its hard work), because it means that I'm aware of what's good for me as a person and what's not. There are lines I've drawn for myself that ive crossed and others that I couldn't, even if I tried. I always draw self imposed lines in chalk ;)
What makes someone a user or a 'junkie'? The more I think about it, the more questions it raises for me. Is it the morality your taught as a kid? Or is it about the money:sickness ratio? Or an individuals pain threshold? Levels of responsibility? All of the above and more probably. Everyone's different.
Ickiness is a great word for that feeling :)

That kind sir is a concious lol

Probably robbing the drug dealer, Selling my most prized possessions, bad scene man.
Also the break and enter, I got in trouble for that stuff.

Just remembered this one. I hung out in the hispanic area of town and most of my friends were Mexican, Salvadorean, ect. It was an area with some gang activity as well. This one dealer wanted to sleep with me and said he'd give me ten bags - he'd been bugging me for months. I finally said ok I'll do it, we go to a hotel (he pays), and I tell him I need to fix first. He says fine, I mix up three bags, do a massive shot, and think, you know what? I'm not doing this. He'd given me all the dope at once, it was in my pocket. I told him I needed to run down to the store, and never came back.

I saw him a couple days later and he didn't even look at me. I knew I'd be fine, because he knew that I knew people and if I ended up even breathed on wrong he'd get shot.

To me the "worst thing" in this story isn't that i came close to giving up my body for drugs.. it's that I basically fucked someone over. I felt guilty for a long time though. Yeah he'd been bugging me and yes he wanted to pay me for sex, but he wasn't like, a jerk or something. And I did say I'd do it. But when the time came I just.. didn't want to, and I was really high, so I said fuck it, and left.

Just remembered this one. I hung out in the hispanic area of town and most of my friends were Mexican, Salvadorean, ect. It was an area with some gang activity as well. This one dealer wanted to sleep with me and said he'd give me ten bags - he'd been bugging me for months. I finally said ok I'll do it, we go to a hotel (he pays), and I tell him I need to fix first. He says fine, I mix up three bags, do a massive shot, and think, you know what? I'm not doing this. He'd given me all the dope at once, it was in my pocket. I told him I needed to run down to the store, and never came back.

I saw him a couple days later and he didn't even look at me. I knew I'd be fine, because he knew that I knew people and if I ended up even breathed on wrong he'd get shot.

To me the "worst thing" in this story isn't that i came close to giving up my body for drugs.. it's that I basically fucked someone over. I felt guilty for a long time though. Yeah he'd been bugging me and yes he wanted to pay me for sex, but he wasn't like, a jerk or something. And I did say I'd do it. But when the time came I just.. didn't want to, and I was really high, so I said fuck it, and left.
I honestly don't think that's that bad.. You pester a girl who is dependent on a substance, and offer her the drugs she needs not to be sick, all to take advantage of the situation and sex her up. I'm glad you dipped out, fuck that guy. (No pun intended).

-For me, I told someone I'd get them a bill worth of D8's (10 pack), was barred out, and instead of giving him 7 and keeping my 3, I said why not take em all! Felt awful, and paid him back 2 days later.

-Last one.. Had pills that looked IDENTICAL to dilly 8's, made a deal for $150.. Did a quick hand off and drove away. Turns out he gave me $60. So, double burn. That was an absolute trip..