• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

LiLc

Ex-Bluelighter
I thought this would be a cool idea so we can all look back on the stupid things we have done when we were younger to get drug money when we were either all cracked out, fiending for some dope or what not.

Back when I was younger me and my homebois were all coked up and on xanax bars roaming the streets of our neighborhood in orlando, we started to car hop, which is basicly going from car to car and seeing which dumb ass left his doors open and what valuable things are in the car, i finally find a car full of shit, a mp3 player a wallet with alot of money and a few other things, i take them all put em in my pocket, apparently the guy who owned the car was in the hottub with his chick so he sees the dome light in his car on, i am all coked up and barred up so i'm in no mindframe to be fucked with, he comes running down and gets in my face and telling me to give his shit back, without hesitation i deck him in the face and knock him out he goes down, me and my homebois start running up outta there.

I look back on this incident and it really goes to show me the stupid ass things a person will do when there all fucked up on different drugs.

Well anyways I pawned his shit and spent the cash on coke :D

Lets hear your stories!

Last edited:
Crushed up G lady pills , filled up 2 gell caps sold it as molly for 25 a bean...

Turned a 5 dollar pill into 50 dollars :)

im not a dick, so thats the worst thing i have done

That is really too bad that you want to hear all the worst shit people done but you tryna put a limit on wat "worst" is. If you want to hear the worst then you gotta be open to hearin all of it, but since u say u dont wanna hear it if its about a particular thing then there aint nowhere this thread can go. it should be "Worst thing you done to get drug money that falls within LilC's restrictions on wat he wants to hear" lol :D

I aint hatin homie, if you really wanna hear it no hold barred (wtf does that expression even mean anyways, it really dont make sense) then I would be happy to re open it and let the scumbaggery begin. but if not then youre beat. pm me n let me kno wat u want me to do

^ lol, okay okay, heres the unbiest version... i guess i was bein like foxnews during the election haha

I stole from people I love. Beat people. Never again.
yo what part of chicago you in?

Last edited:
During my senior year of high school I managed to get my stepmom's pin # for her ATM card. When she was asleep I would go to the bank and take out some amount depending on her balance. Thankfully she's one of the dumbest people I've ever met so I don't know if she ever realized she had money missing

^ Even though your stepmom is "one of the dumbest people you've ever met" it's still really messed up to steal from family members, IMO.

^ i'm entitled to my own opinion, i'm not saying you can or cannot talk about things with family all i'm doing is just putting in my .2 cents

Sort of but not quite :)

Anyways, back on topic, post your storys.

i hate when people flame everyone for a fucking thread.

anyway the only thing i can think of is stealing from my dad.. which i don't take pride in, but he does have a shit load of money anyway that's why i did it

^ Even though your stepmom is "one of the dumbest people you've ever met" it's still really messed up to steal from family members, IMO.

Yeah no shit it was messed up, but so is stealing from someone you don't know and beating the shit out of em 8). Wasn't that the point of this thread though? To hear the really fucked up shit?

I wasn't using her being dumb as an excuse to steal from her, and in fact I have NO excuse for stealing from her. I just threw that in there to explain how I got away with it.

Oh I agree with you 100%, the only reason I did what I did was because my mind wasn't clear, I regret it yes, but it's been said and done :\

robbed houses, stuck people up, stole from my family (even my little sister :/)

Broke into an apartment and took anything ov value and pawned it, buddy knew the guy would be out of town and he had been a real jack ass to my buddy so the deed was done. I regret it and feel bad but it is done and over. I was on heroin bad then.

Haven't ever stolen money for drugs, but I did steal some of my grandmom's midazolam and my mom's Tramadol. Not proud of it.

I would stop at every gas station along the way to the highway, park off the lot, grab my gas can and go around asking everyone "for a dollar or two because I ran out of gas". I was a 20/21 year old chick but I looked probably 16 and quite the innocent. I could usually get at least $20 plus enough gas to get to and from my dope spot on the west side. Most people would give me a buck or two, but I've gotten fives and tens. I've also gotten employees who just filled up my gas can with a gallon or two on the house.

The sick thing about me though was that I still this insane sense of entitlement after awhile, and when people said no to me I would be able to turn on the tears out of frustration, which would only get me more money.