• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

A long time ago when me, my friend, his gf split the cost an 8ball of coke we each took our 1.75 and they dropped me off at home since I had stuff to do. Later that night they called me asking if they could get 1g of my 1.75 and I sold it to them for half the total cost of the 8ball/what I payed for my total share leaving me with 0.75g of free coke. I kinda felt bad about it but they offered to pay that much and I needed money for weed plus it would always take them forever to pay me back whenever I fronted/loaned them money.

Oh no it was just 3.5 like I got 1.75 for my self and they got 1.75 which they split with each other. Used be able to get balls of super fire chunks for great prices but haven't touched coke in 5-6 years though.

Looking back now I don't feel bad at all considering all the times they took advantage of my generosity.

Well, I don't really feel bad. I was 16 and selfish, and she has unlimited funds provided by my very wealthy parents. She Is a kleptomaniac and has stolen hundreds of dollars from me over the years. It's funny how people get up in arms about people with mental disabilities but don't bat an eyelash at other things. Kind of reminds me of my aunt that won't even hug my sister but gets all PC and upset when we tell funny stories about things that my sister has done over the years. My aunt sees It as mocking, we see it as telling hilarious childhood stories. Usually the people who have the attitude of "that's so wrong, you're going to hell" are the ones who have had little to no contact with the mentally challenged. Don't get it twisted, I'll defend my sister and all others in her position to my death. I've gone against stores full of people for my sister, and will always do so. I think when you grow up with a sister who is mentally challenged, you don't look at that first. They're really just your sister.

Im curious about you sister, so is she consciously a klepto or does she not know better? Because it seems like if you can fool her into giving her two ones for a twenty it just made me think she might not kow better which is why i was curious to ask you. Or does she know shes doing something wrong when she steals? What kind of stuff does she steal? Just crap or good stuff?

Car hoppin huh? Its called schemin round here lol. One of my boys found over 14K in an envelope while doing this. I've never found anything like that but you can usually make around one to two hundred dollars in a night doing it up.

Car hopin where I'm from too (the name) and if you take the change from say a 2 mile radius you'll make $300 never mind the stuff you find ...just in unlocked cars ...

I was caught when I had over $3000 ...knew it too said to stop but my bro had the back pack with everything in it when we were young (weed,alc,pills,robo to keep us going from 11:45-6/7am!) ...did it for a long time ..

I only feel sorry for the things people can't get back or big money ...like I saw a lady list in the news she needed her some thing like an ipad/pod/phone back ...didn't care about anything else and wouldn't press charges ...somehow got it back ...

she wanted it back because she had pix of her baby on it..that baby due to some reason I didn't read died ..so she needed the pix bc that's all she had...

^ that's the story that made me think how many ppls life's you can screw up by accident just lookin for a few bucks ..

Im curious about you sister, so is she consciously a klepto or does she not know better? Because it seems like if you can fool her into giving her two ones for a twenty it just made me think she might not kow better which is why i was curious to ask you. Or does she know shes doing something wrong when she steals? What kind of stuff does she steal? Just crap or good stuff?
She steals money and food. One time she took all my moms pure silver coins and put them all in a vending machine. No she definitely doesn't know better. She requires round the clock supervision and always has and always will. I guess she probably isn't technically a klepto as I'm not sure the exact definition. She does have serious OCD and hoarding problems though.

My ex and I took his Dad's silver dollars, which had been given to him by his deceased Father, and were the only thing he had EVER given him. We also used to take their credit card and exchange tanks full of gas for pills. We ran all kinds of crazy scams on them for money. At the time, I rationalized it because they were pretty well to do, but since I've quit using pills and dope on the daily, I feel so incredibly guilty about all that shit. Especially after all the things they did for me. Ugh.

^ Don't feel guilty about any of that shit. It's each to his own/every man for himself in this world. Your main priority should be to feel good, whatever it takes.

Let an HIV pos person whom I didn't like blow me . I know the risk is low of contraction but thats as bad as I've gone...
robbin people aint shit compared to that IMPO. It felt ugly to say the least. Not to diss HIV pos people. Let's just say I regretted it.

I never did anyone physical harm or something...but the worst thing for getting drug money..??? Well, I wasnt that addicted, that I had to steal money. Except for my insanely crazy 13-17 chronic daily cannabis addicition...Yeah, and I regret it everytime I think of, because not that I stole their money only, because I really damaged myself with marijauana. No drug in I ever took an that must haven been 30 at least (RCs included) had such an negative effect on me personally...Otherwise, while I was on a 1 year phenazepam binge with selling dope, making big money and snorting..yeah coke would rhyme better with it, but speed...well, speed, phenazepam, you dont even realize you took something, you just feel normal, I acted normally too...I didnt fell through the house, streets or whatever, but I felt invincible, shame (which was a big thing I had, like shame to blame in front of class, etc. , such things or girls) Yeah, shame was non existant, I said what I head in my mind without any regret. I was 22 at the time, employed, but making well lets say...I I made a "few bucks" from selling pot to my aunts and uncles, lol. No, I literally felt like Tony Montana, wearing leather jackets, silver necklaces, spending money like its just paper (it really is..., but I couldve done better things with it) and yeah. At the third time I harvested I went with two I dont know the exact word...transparent big plastic packs through my town, like it was nothing (dont know how much it was dried, but I guess 1 Kilo, and 1 Kg not manicured buds , looks pretty much with all the rest of the plant in the plastic packs..

To get money, I really didnt do anything extreme. I was more the type to get money from others to get more money, you know? So I made a few cyber things, and yeah.....felt rich and fame with 22. Feel like shit with 25, living at home with no job and no girlfriend.

But yeah phenazepam is still my favourite benzodiazepine, the ego boost or better give a shit about anything is better than every coke or whatever drug on earth.And of course, the crash came, after I realized I am addicted to this stuff...I dont even took that much or daily. Had about 2g and took 1-2mg and once in a while 5-10 I guess. But because of the long half time....yeah..it had it consequences, withdrawal wasnt nice, but 2 weeks chronic gbl consume I believe fucked my brain literally...I dont read much negative about it, but the GABA-B recepter seems to be permanently damaged due to chronic consume and daily abrupt. If I take Phenibut 3 days in a row I am in withdrawal, serious. But I went off topic....mdpv is the cause of that,lol.

Like I said, stole money from parents or stold their gold,silver jewelery and sold it, because I never had money, because I went to school till 20 dropped out and have serious mental problems, nothing psychotic, but in a way that I wasnt able to do anything from 19-20 when I dropped till now ...Still...But its time to get my ass up now, life is fucked anyway, I have nothing to lose, I can only win.

Took a 20 € bill from my mom's purse to buy heroin :(
Actually she kinda owed them to me but i feel bad for using my parents' money to buy those bad droogz :(

^ Don't feel guilty about any of that shit. It's each to his own/every man for himself in this world. Your main priority should be to feel good, whatever it takes.

Do whatever it takes? That is sad and misguided way to live. Only through being sorry, if possible redeeming yourself, you can really forgive yourself. If you dont feel regret and live by whatever it takes, that is extremely negative and dangerous. If you feel free and happy living like that, untouched by the misery you do(living with no consideration to others is not possible without hurting others) you get detached and create a bubble to protect you mentally from any compassion and real feelings. Pushing that down and accumulating it is dangerous...
And even animals cooperate. We are so much more. Only way forward for people is through compassion. Feeling good whatever it takes is naive and a clear shortcut to lots of bad things...
Dont get me wrong, I did lots of stupid stuff and for some perhaps really dont feel that much guilt. But I still know it was a bad thing to do and wrong. IMO we at least need to recognize that unless we will create one primitive and chaotic society.

Last edited:
Let an HIV pos person whom I didn't like blow me . I know the risk is low of contraction but thats as bad as I've gone...
robbin people aint shit compared to that IMPO. It felt ugly to say the least. Not to diss HIV pos people. Let's just say I regretted it.
Uhmmmm, so YOU let someone with HIV blow YOU? How the fuck is that bad? If anything, that's fucking ridiculously dumb on your end, christ, man.. Have some self respect. That came off judgmental, but couldn't you have just self serviced and avoided catching HIV..? -.- I robbed a dude once, then paid him back the next day, I felt so damn bad. I gave him his money, and said you know what, I'll make the intro to my plug (At that time I was hitting mad licks daily, so it was a loss, but I had 15 D8's, was barred out, and said fuck em, changed my # n shit like a total asshole) I told em to meet me, I was dopesick but I knew I had to make it right.. The even gave me dope after to get well.. Fucking crazy. It wasn't a lot of dough, but, I said brb n didn't.. Still, way uncool.. That's the worst I did.

Man, I'm ashamed of this one. Back when I was in probably 11th grade, my friend and I used to like to smoke a ton of weed Sunday mornings and go to church high as fuck. Our parents were super religious, but we weren't, so the only way for us to enjoy it even slightly was to get super blazed. Well anyway, one Easter morning, they put us in charge of the money collection for the breakfast. Every time someone donated some extra money, we'd snag it. By the end, we had 25 extra bucks. Which we effectively spent on some bud... Always felt really uneasy about that one, even while doing it. Still think I'm going to hell. :\ I should really go back and put 25 in the offering or something haha.

Man, I'm ashamed of this one. Back when I was in probably 11th grade, my friend and I used to like to smoke a ton of weed Sunday mornings and go to church high as fuck. Our parents were super religious, but we weren't, so the only way for us to enjoy it even slightly was to get super blazed. Well anyway, one Easter morning, they put us in charge of the money collection for the breakfast. Every time someone donated some extra money, we'd snag it. By the end, we had 25 extra bucks. Which we effectively spent on some bud... Always felt really uneasy about that one, even while doing it. Still think I'm going to hell. :\ I should really go back and put 25 in the offering or something haha.
I have 666 tattooed on meh so well go down together, man.. Fuck it. You're definitely going.. Somewhere for that :D

Not to say it is exactly the sort of behaviour that one should be proud of, but it strikes me as somewhat odd how many people see taking a little bit of money from a Church collection plate as one of the worst types of theft, especially if the person is atheist themselves.

The Catholic Church hoards money like there is no tomorrow, I am not so sure about other Churches, but I would guess that most of them are not hurting for a dollar.

Personally, I would feel worse taking money from a person than I would a church, that is not to say that I view either situation as acceptable behaviour. That last comment isn't meant to be judgmental of anyone in this thread either, just clarifying that I am not suggesting everybody go out and steal from the nearest church.

Not to say it is exactly the sort of behaviour that one should be proud of, but it strikes me as somewhat odd how many people see taking a little bit of money from a Church collection plate as one of the worst types of theft, especially if the person is atheist themselves.

The Catholic Church hoards money like there is no tomorrow, I am not so sure about other Churches, but I would guess that most of them are not hurting for a dollar.

Personally, I would feel worse taking money from a person than I would a church, that is not to say that I view either situation as acceptable behaviour. That last comment isn't meant to be judgmental of anyone in this thread either, just clarifying that I am not suggesting everybody go out and steal from the nearest church.

I think lds is required to pay cash to go.

Yk for real bro? Where at?

Fuck organized religion
Religion is division my nikka

Uhmmmm, so YOU let someone with HIV blow YOU? How the fuck is that bad? If anything, that's fucking ridiculously dumb on your end, christ, man.. Have some self respect. That came off judgmental, but couldn't you have just self serviced and avoided catching HIV..? -.- I robbed a dude once, then paid him back the next day, I felt so damn bad. I gave him his money, and said you know what, I'll make the intro to my plug (At that time I was hitting mad licks daily, so it was a loss, but I had 15 D8's, was barred out, and said fuck em, changed my # n shit like a total asshole) I told em to meet me, I was dopesick but I knew I had to make it right.. The even gave me dope after to get well.. Fucking crazy. It wasn't a lot of dough, but, I said brb n didn't.. Still, way uncool.. That's the worst I did.

Do you know much about HIV? The risk of catching HIV from GETTING head is extremely low, but I have sex partners and I should not have taken the risk at all. It was selfish. Robbing people ? Robbing people isn't going to give my sex partners a disease. The guilt I felt from what I did was the worst part. It's perspective . In my mind, what I did was worse than robbing someone. I was just being honest. I have friends who are poz. I'm not. I avoid sex, even protected sex with poz people to protect others , not myself. The person had dope and wanted to blow me in exchange for it. Thanks for being judgmental. Gave me a chance to educate you on HIV. Receiving oral sex from a positive person is NOT high risk.

Uhm, why don't you re-read what I posted big man. I know about HIV, and you seem to be the all knowing god so take it how you will.. I'm not here to judge you, I simply put, you could have avoided getting HIV completely, and not had ANY risk..