• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

Some horrible horrible things.
Although, there were times I just couldn't. I waited on a blind lady and her dog in a restaurant … She gave me 2 $100's stuck together and I thought about it, but just couldn't. She thought she only handed me $100. I'm not religious and thought I was truly being tested in that moment.

Smoking crack with many other drugs in my system while driving my mom over the golden gate bridge was something to remember, but just the beginning. I still had a car then… Begging at gas stations for drug money when I was in another country and never thought I would get back to the US was quite embarrassing.

Yet, no one knew me there, and there was some false sense of comfort in that, then.

Last edited:
Uhm, why don't you re-read what I posted big man. I know about HIV, and you seem to be the all knowing god so take it how you will.. I'm not here to judge you, I simply put, you could have avoided getting HIV completely, and not had ANY risk..

And you seem to be the master of safety . You never did risky shit? Since god doesn't exist I'd say yes I am god. I'm nothing.

Uhm, why don't you re-read what I posted big man. I know about HIV, and you seem to be the all knowing god so take it how you will.. I'm not here to judge you, I simply put, you could have avoided getting HIV completely, and not had ANY risk..
hey I have an idea...let's agree what I did was stupid and squash it... ok? My name's Mike btw. I didn't join this site to beef it out. I'd go on youtube for that. Peace.

I've robbed people too. Stolen from churches ...stolen pills from dying people (who didn't like taking them or want them but still, that's fucked up)
The blowjob thing just made me feel the most guilty. YAY HONESTY! High 5 myself

I've shared rigs dude, I'm not here to be an asshole, I'll apologize if I came off judgmental. Sorry duke. I could have just as easily caught something, but didn't, thank fuck. Be safe, hombre.

Oh no it was just 3.5 like I got 1.75 for my self and they got 1.75 which they split with each other. Used be able to get balls of super fire chunks for great prices but haven't touched coke in 5-6 years though.

Looking back now I don't feel bad at all considering all the times they took advantage of my generosity.

And business is business even among friends. Its much easier that way. If my buddy was hurtin and just needed a little something for the moment or night, then i got no problem flipping him some. But when it comes to splitting things or they actually want to buy a bag off you, no deals or breaks. The same for everyone. Peoples butts dont get hurt that way cause everyone knows what to expect.

Yk for real bro? Where at?
Inner lip so I can peep it while I brush my teeth, and no one know how truly badass I am \m/ LOL, srsly, though.. That shit did not feel good, he said "I'll make it to where it will not fade, bear with me" It did not feel good how much pressure he was using, but it came out perfect. Plus I had just IV'ed 120mg oxy so, not super difficult ;)

stole 20 euros from mum a bunch of times for weed, which is pretty bad... and dealt a shitload of drugs (mainly tc pills and Ket) never sold coke or H, so less guilty feelings htna those whio have IMO (if they have a concience

An x of mine fell off the roof …. landed in the middle of the building shoot on the cement face down, 4 story drop and I did nothing. I used his money to get my fix first down the street, before I came back to call 911. :\

Taking money from my mom, just money outta the purse or off the card...wasn't staying with my parents for a while knew where my dad kept his money, snuck in and took a couple hundred, after that it always went straight to the bank, and took God knows how much outta a water jug that was full of quarters/dimes, pretty much empty with just nickels and a few dimes by the time I was threw with it.....try not to think about those things anymore and move on.8(

An x of mine fell off the roof …. landed in the middle of the building shoot on the cement face down, 4 story drop and I did nothing. I used his money to get my fix first down the street, before I came back to call 911. :\

And we have a winner.

Wonderful. Are you female? That's so hot.

WOW, thats harsh, are you off the dope/IV now?

WOW, thats harsh, are you off the dope/IV now?

Yeah, quite awful… lol, I am female. This is one consequence of my using I had not mentioned to anyone before… so it feels good to get it out.
This was before I got clean 1st time, then relapsed and am clean now again almost a month off.

Yeah, quite awful… lol, I am female. This is one consequence of my using I had not mentioned to anyone before… so it feels good to get it out.
This was before I got clean 1st time, then relapsed and am clean now again almost a month off.
Goddamn, that story is terrible.. But quite well told, lol.. That's some wild shit, what injuries did ol' boy sustain if you recall? Hats off, Smoky, you have won. :D

Watching my pops place for him. Doing laundry, over $100 fell out of his gf's pants pocket. Hate that bitch. Decided to stick it to her and buy a fat sack. Got high as hell at their place for a week. They still don't know I use.

Yikes!

Crimson: hilarious

Yikes!

Crimson: hilarious

lmao … yeah, winning is sometimes the accumulation of these events that got me here sooner. :)

ykm420,

he hurt his leg, elbo… some broken bones.
he used to drink mostly then. fast forward years later - he was on another roof… trying to save a kitty stuck up there. we used to have a few pets… he fell off again, broke his pelvis (i was not involved this time). he was scripted pain meds (found heroin), and is now on subs.

I'll fall off a roof for you, Smoky<3 Just make sure you stick a needle in my arm, I'll speedbawl back to health real quick!