• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

^what a sick fucking bitch. What was she try to get? Free dope or what?

Yeah basically. She is really fucked in the head and thinks people owe her something.

She basically tells people they owe her money and they usually don't.

SIN CITY confessionals

So what sins have you committed to get your 'fix'? Some things I'm not too proud of include; sneaking/stealing money, middle-man pinching, prescription pinching, etc. Nothing overly serious where I completely ruined someone's day(or atleast I don't think so), but definitely caused some people to refill their shit sooner than they probably expected. I'm usually a pretty reliable/trustworthy person(aren't we all at our core?), but when I was bad on opiates, I always gave myself excuses to do a little dirty shit under the table to get my fix. I had a limit on the kind of dirty shit I would do, but if I knew I wasn't completely ruining someones day, I would convince myself that the enjoyment I would get > the inconvenience for them. I know some of this shit is hard to come out and say, but I know I'm not the only one that needs to get it off my chest. What makes all of this even worse? When you know you can't just come clean about some of this stuff, because it will put you under "close watch" around the people you tell. Even though I'm not that person anymore, I know if I came clean on some of the shit I did, It would hurt me more than help me at this point in my life. So maybe this is the place to get some of this stuff out? #takeittothegrave?

Last edited:
Yes, please everyone enlighten us with reasons why drug addicts have developed such a bad reputation.

This probably goes in the Drug Culture forum. In fact I think there's already a similar thread there. Not sure.

I wouldn't even know where to start personally

Yes, please everyone enlighten us with reasons why drug addicts have developed such a bad reputation.
Just the nature of the beast. Do true "addicts" really deserve a good reputation? I separate users/addicts from one another. The stuff I stated is what evolves a 'user' into an 'addict'. For the people that look at ALL drug users in the same light, who can help that?? Will always get a bad rep from those particular people anyways.

I'm posting this on bluelight for gods sake. 99% of people here already have their own opinion on this stuff. If I was a major news analyst trying to persuade the people on how they should feel about drugs, I wouldn't be focusing on this.

This probably goes in the Drug Culture forum. In fact I think there's already a similar thread there. Not sure.

I wouldn't even know where to start personally

Think I saw something semi-similiar a while back. I just wanted to start a new one to hear from some of the people I encounter on here regularly. Versus looking at an old thread with random names. If a mod wants to move it, I understand. I already know a large portion of the people on here can easily top the shit I pulled, so I'm just curious who's willing to talk about it. Not here to judge, I can promise that lol.

Last edited:
omg! before i got on suboxone, and otherwise, SOBER, in a 12- step program, i would do ANYTHING to score my d.o.c.. that includes stealing prescription pills from parents, brothers, neighbors, even strangers! i have written hot checks to pharmacies, stolen a friend's credit card, lied to doctors, hung out with guys just to get drugs, and then the BIGGIE: i forged scripts to drs. to get pills! yep! i even spent 4 years on felony probation, and spent 3 days in jail prior to probation. i have lost good jobs, been ostracized from family & friends, you name it! i can now honestly look back & tell u that none of it was worth it, even though i thought so at the time! my drug addiction has taken me to the gates of HELL, and then some!
I am now on Suboxone, not sure how long i will be on it, since i was on opiates for many, many years. it has been a godsend, i don't think i could have gotten "this far" without it. i don't get high or buzzes from it. it just makes me feel normal, whatever that is!
if you still have the power of choice, i would advise getting off of drugs now, but that was not a choice for me, as i was mired in the grip of a disease that almost killed me several times!
whew.....!! hows THAT for an answer??!!!!!

Good answer lol. I've seen so many girls hanging out with guys just for drugs. As a guy, It makes me wonder how hard that really is to do?
Glad to see you benefited from the sub. Many people go to that option before they really should, but it sounds like it's helping you. I just recently got off sub. 41 days clean from it. Cheated a little by doing a roxy the past week, but at least it's not bupe & I'm already through the physical withdrawal of it, besides a little sensitivity to hot/cold. I think reflection of this kind is important if you don't really have someone to talk to or relate to outside of these forums.

if you still have the power of choice
It's funny how the exact thing that gets you into these predicaments is what you have to use to get yourself out. The power of choice, probably the most useful and detrimental power we have as human beings. One second it's working for us, and the next it's working against us.

Last edited:
Well I couldn't say I'd do anything for a drug lol, but I definitely steal opiates from family members. I'd do it in a way where I'd get enough for me for a few doses but not enough to where the bottle shows a lot were taken. Not to say its a joke or anything I'm definitely not proud of it but my addiction through the stages has grown so fuckin much since I was 16 its ridiculous. I'm 20 now & I still steal opiates from time to time from who ever has some. Pretty sad I doubt id get a "rush" from stealing money or finding $ on the ground etc. But let me find opiates around....shit I get the most euphoric adrenaline rush for like 10seconds & as SOON as I know I wasn't seen by anybody and I confirmed the pills are in mY pocket at my disposal to get high I'm so happy my day is made lol.

Damn, I don't think I've ever written this down but here goes. When I was in my twenties, back in the eighties, I fell in love with opiates. My parents and a live-in aunt were always prescribed opiates and I feasted regularly. I'd even go over to their house when I knew they would be out. Yikes!! A bit down the road, and for the life of me I can't remember how this came about, but I came clean to them and said, I can't resist and please put those things away, please! They never did and I kept on, what I SOB I am. This continued for over 25 years and I just can't help myself. Ok, I feel like shit now but that's it in a nutshell. I can't be the only one, right? Hell, I see ads on TV warning parents, do you know who's taking your meds? Glad those only came around recently. Oh well!

I pawned my mom's wedding 18K gold wedding band (not wedding RING, but a white gold simply circular ring, no stone: it had an engraving on the inside of the ring with my parents' wedding date, and both of their initials, quite a one of a kind of sentimental value.....

For $100. Then I waited over 2 months to get it back. Luckily it was a loan rather than a "sold" item.

I needed drug money one day. I rummaged through my dad's stuff and found a checkbook I didn't recognize. I looked it over, and on the checks it said "Not valid if under $300" so I was like sweet! At least I have an excuse for why I'm getting 300 rather than 100 or 200. So I wrote the check, forged his signature, and cashed it at my bank. Successfully.

The next day, I felt so bad and came clean, because I knew he'd find out eventually. I found out that the checks were linked to a line of credit account that he was specifically NOT using because he was getting his rates refinanced at that time. Uh, whoops. So luckily I had only spent half and pawned my iPod and paid it back. I have so many more stories, those are just the money ones that come straight to mind.

I pawned my 850$ laptop that I receivedas a gift 2 days later after getting it for a couple 8balls of tweak.

One of my dealers told me one time two of his regular customers, who always copped together, got in the back of his car & one held a syringe full of blood to his neck & said "Ive got AIDS, man-give me all your shit or you will too".

LOL good laugh

Shit, I went to the bank and withdrew money from the ATM machine so many times; time and time again. I wonder how much of my money I've blown on pharms and weed alone. Probably 25 stacks in money on all substances; and all the time jacking off on opportunities to work and make good money; I'm sure opportunity costs don't count, because that would take this thread from tales of criminal activities to reflections on tragic wastes

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop bullshitting. Obviously you wouldn't embellish it if was real because you'd be ashamed. So all I can say is go ahead with the bullshit: Nigerian this pakistnai chinaman etc.

I stole all the money but $20 out of my grandmas wallet which was like $180. She asked me if I knew what happened of if I took it and I made her believe that she either lost the money or was wrong on how much money she had in her wallet. I felt so bad for like 20 minutes but then I got high and didn't care

Lol too deep for this thread. But I more of a wolf than a sheep. Less lying more stealing. I used to manipulate ppl with my knife or gun.

Lies,constant unbelievable lies, the worst part being usually to family members and those who trust me for some reason..I really fuckin hate my guts now that I think about it...Fuck I suck.