• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

well other than smoking bud everyday (i'm still not high 24/7, so i dunno if that's a binge), i've been on a 48hr oxymorphone binge when my buddy and i 'stumbled upon' a shitload of opana. this binge was literally blowing lines of opana, nodding out, waking up, repeat.

i've also been on a 72hr coke binge. what a horrid experience once it was all said and done.

when i go to bonnaroo, wakarusa, etc. i am eating acid, smoking weed, smoking dmt, eating mushrooms, blowing K, etc. for the entire 3 days. these are always a good time.

3 or 4 different week long ketamine binges for me. Wake up, have a line and continue from there. Month long benzo binges have occurred and of course weed, but that doesnt really qualify.

I'm impressed by my fellow BL'ers ability to last for days and days on end!
For me, a 3-day vodka & speed binge, that ended in hospital as I was having a full-blown panic attack. It felt so good when they gave me sedatives in hospital, lol, I could just feel my body finally relax, fell asleep for 16 hrs straight...
I'll never do that again though. I felt like shit for a full month afterwards. Plus, since I turned 30 it seems I'm not even able to stay awake for a full night, no matter how much stims and E I take. That's crazy! But it does feel better to tweak on a full night of sleep.

If alcohol/benzos count then months. God, that sounds bad.

Amphetamine for like 3 or 4 days at a festival once, felt soo awful afterwards.

About 11 months straight of stimulant use. Mainly Adderall and the likes. Friday-Saturday was ALWAYS spent without sleep and just tweaking. About once a month I'd have the occasional 4-6+ day binge. The end of quite a few of those binges involved coke. Coke was never my drug of choice, just nice to stay up for another hour while I was crashing then when I started crashing on the coke I'd be crashing so bad that I'd just end up falling asleep.

I had a 96 hour DXM binge.

At least 15 of the 4-6 day stimulant binges. And at LEAST 40 of the weekends spent with no sleep (this is all 2010.. I'm not counting anything before that since this year was when I'm stimulant usage really took off.)

I spent about 12 weeks last year on Vicodin/Codeine non-stop. But I consider that more of an addiction and not a binge.

I'm happy to say I'm off stimulants as of 4 weeks now. :)

6 days of Dramamine (well over 300 pills or more) along with everclear and mt.dew. I think I slept twice that whole time, but never more then a few hours each. I stole many things, and even was stoped twice when the sirens went off. I am on probation now, and while im not into the harder (or more real drugs) no doubt a deleriant drug is a very bad choice to be fucked up on in public, because anything can happen, and it did haha

I'll describe this one event where I only got a nap over an entire weekend.

On this particular friday night of the fest, I ate both LSD and 25c-Nbome and stayed up all night, eating more of the 25c-Nbome for breakfast. Around noon, I consume an unknown amount of mushrooms and this trip showed me how exhausted I was so I took a few hour nap. I then stayed up the entire night doing Methylone and drove 4 and a half hours back home later that next day.

Without sleep - 3 days on the drone
With sleep - 5 years on weed

Although some of the tales on here send shivers down my spine I thought I was a party animal!

1 year opioids
5 days straight no food, no sleep on meth, vicodin, xanax, klonopin, somas, and I think there was something else lol...
edit: oh, if we're going to count smoking like the greenlighter above me...
4.5 years cigarette smoking lmfao
3 years pot smoking

I thought I might add the most hardcore binge I've ever been on...

4 days straight no sleep, no food except a small amount of chicken spaghetti
a teener (1.75g/16th oz) of meth (to myself-smoked), first 24 hours 150mg of roxicodone, h36-48 75mg of morphine, 1 ex tab that was mescaline based
when the ex kicked in, everything had a green tint to it as if you had turned the tint all the way up on an old TV...looked like there was going to be a tornado lmfao...except people had the greenish hue as well lmfao...

I was stoned for a solid three years if not more like four and pretty much have been smoking all the time since. Just break it off for a little T-break and a bit o'sobriety every once and a while. I also smoked DMT everyday for around a year and half. I've only straight binged once on anything really addictive when I was like 15 and that was morphine for a month. Lesson learned the first time, thankfully!

There's always an opiate or benzo in my system during the winter. Especially opiates in the winter. Suboxone when I can no longer afford oxycodone...

4 days, 1g/day Ket habit, though the total experience was over the course of 2 months or so where I was very frequently doing k, but 4 days was the "every time I started to come down, I did more" period.

a few years doing oxys.
Stayed up a whole week doing blow back when i had money:) good times XD

I'd consider a binge being constantly high. So I wouldn't consider my years of opiate use as a binge.

About 3 weeks of constant MDPV use, except for a couple hours of sleep here and there, with daily phenazapam with lots of Nucynta and methadone thrown in. It consisted of some of the most frightening psychosis and intense euphoria I have ever experienced. I found mixing Nucynta and MDPV, sometimes in a single shot, to create the most intense euphoria I've felt.

About 4-5 years of heavy benzo/opiate/anything I could get my hands on use. In this time there were a few times of blacking out for up to a week. Dangerous stuff