• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

Often, when I've got the money, I'll go 3-4 days with very little sleep constantly eating/snorting roxies. It's quite nice, a 3 day roxy high :). I don't eat much during these binges, just drink lots of ice water and coffee.

My tolerance is starting to get quite high tho.

6 day binge with little or no sleep ( at most 30 mins a day, some days i wouldnt sleep at all ) that included E, hennessy, and weed. And I ate just enough to keep me going. Still kept going to school and work but I didn't feel right for over a month lol.

Hahaha probably like 10 years. At least 4-5 years of doing opiates daily.

But seriously I've thrown down some heavy duty heroin/coke binges. It wasn't non stop but it was every day for a summer.

As far as party drugs I honestly can't recall, probably 6 months of 4-5 times a week of dmt, lsd, mescaline, 2c-x's, n2o, weed, opiates, coke, lots and lots of pure MDMA crystal,'ecstacy', meth, benzos, weed and who knows what else. It REALLY fucked my head up....I wonder why I flunked out of college? Lol. I inherited some cash and was deeply depressed and had all these drugs at my finger tips. Will not repeat.

Single session binge was like lsd, mdma, 2c's, mescaline, 'ecstasy', n2o and opiates/benzos to end the 3 day weekend.

And like a solid year of phenazepam and suboxone with a dash of heroin when I felt like it .....yummy.

Last edited:
i spent 11 and a half months completely loaded on oxycontin, oxycodone, norco, methadone, xanax, valium, klonpin, oxymorphone, morphine, soma, ativan, hydromorphone, weed, ecstasy, ketamine, codeine, d-amphetamine, various muscle relaxers and this drug called Phrenilin Forte which is a mild barbituate i dont remember alot of that time frame

7 years of heroin mixd w/ X, K, bud,coke,speed(ice), k-pins, xanax, and lots of Lone Star Lite and vodka.there were a lot of other pills nver asked about..o leah hdomorphone, sommas

Constant use?
SWIM was on a Crystal for 2yrs straight mixed with Xanax & booze.
Another binge was smoking pot daily & all day/drinking for about 5yrs.
Other then that most of her use has been on the weekends over the 22 yrs since she started.

to be on a binge wouldnt you have to be high the whole time?

if so

how can someone support a heroin habit like that for 5-10 years straight without kicking or anything?

theres no way this is true. if you popped e pills every hour on the hour for 4 months you would be so fucked up that i doubt you would ever go back to normal. you would have out of this world depression. im sorry but i just dont believe this man, when used in moderation E is pretty harmless, but id say it is the one drug that can cause the most damage on an insane binge like this.

whatever noob...mdma was plentiful and still awesome......dont beleive it so you cant copy it....I do have the mad depression and it made me crazy

i spent a month completely drunk was a HORRIBLE night mare

all u people with years and stuff ,he didnt ask how long u used,a binge is without sobriety,like he said GET REAL,unless you were VERY WEALTHY you couldnt binge for years,you can USE ,get high ,sober up and then look for another "hit"

Longest binge was probably more recently 10 months straight of 1-3 bundles of dope a day (at least one jab a day!) which only ended because I spent a couple months in county. Yes, I burned through almost every penny I had.

My longest was 120 hours awake on a methamphetamine binge.

God, the horrors....

Taken drugs almost everyday for the past 5 years at least LOL
been high/fucked up with no minute of soberiety best was a week. holy shit that fucked with my head, included crack,morphine, pcp, ketamine, ecstasy, klonopin, and prolly other stuff i dont remember, 3 years ago. more recently i was doing BDO, Ketamine, and Crystal Meth for like for or 5 days straight. it went K, Bdo, ice, bdo, ice, bdo ice, etc, when i fell asleep bc i carpeted out on the bdo, i would wake up still trashed and do a line of meth, this cycle lasted 4 days before eventually i had to stop. it was hard to maintain psychologically. wouldn't recomend it, but damn... it was fun.

people ,BINGE!!!,not just every day use ,one jab a day ....!? get real that is small daily habbit not a binge

binge is just concentrating onthe drug ALL day ...spending what money you have without much coming in ...

like to see somone try an binge on meth for a year ....NEVER come down....

rediculous

10 days
60 mg Dexedrine/day
no sleeping (some microsleeps I guess, i don't think 10 days is humanly possible, a human must sleep for a few seconds at some point after being awake for 240 hours)
I had a script...destroyed all 600 mg of it in those 10 days, for the next 20 days I just copped my shit from other people
I didn't have to, but I disappeared into downtown PHX...spent most of those days walking around talking to random people smoking Camel after Camel...then staying in ghetto motels at night and staying out all night, really. Fuckin' crazy speed days man

Last edited:
um.......
a jab is a bun/12 bags if east coast... that can be alot to do a day for some people depending on tolerance dude

3.5 full weeks straight of getting FUCKED on heroin as in a total 3.5 week nod... 2.5 buns a day (I know that's definitely just maintenance dose for some people but was binging for me at the time)...in the middle of my addiction when I had some constant cash flow therefore wasn't just trying to hold back the sickness, but doing more than I shoulda been.(aka getting smacked in the face and not waking up right away multiple times- lungs slowing down badly ugh)

this binge happened every 6 months or so.... 3.5 being the most, but usual ones being 1-2wks. In between binges I'd be just doing what I could to keep the sickness at bay-- still doing heroin everyday of course.

Spent 7 days, with 30mins of sleep after the fourth day, completley wide awake on Drone, Mandy, coke, Diazepam, GBL, K, Alcohol and weed. Ended up in hospital with severe psycosis. I know. Im very stupid.