• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

Well not complete straight usage but daily heavy weed smoking for 2 and a half years.

Between pills and diesel four years at least, got clean last christmas for six months then started fuckin around again so im back to three weeks clean now lol, but if u include alcohol and weed then thirteen years

Well I am not fully aware (I've been doing it more than half of my life) But I will say that I dont remember aside when I was a child where I was carefree, or in which I was able to cope with emotions and not so easy things in life in a healthy manner.

And I dont think the addict in me will ever beable to have things without wanting them so frequently and all the time.

Sorry I didnt really provide an answer, just wanted to share.

Got christmas money one year and spent about 4 and 1/2 days shooting through 3 bundles of dope and smoking through a half ounce of mid-grade ganja back when I didn't have nearly as much tolerance.

As to an addict being on a constant binge, I don't necessarily consider addiction to really be a binge, especially because the better portion of people who are addicted at one point or another find themselves in a position where they can't find their DOC for a period of time.

The definition of the noun form of binge, from dictionary.com...
"a period or bout, usually brief, of excessive indulgence, as in eating, drinking alcoholic beverages, etc."

So what one considers a binge really comes down to what one recognizes as excessive use. If a person who is addicted's usage becomes considered normal because they always use that amount, then it wouldn't really be a binge, which is how I see it. On the other hand if one considers that individual's use to be excessive because although they always use that amount, the amount is still excessive compared to a "normal" individual, then I suppose addiction could be considered a constant binge.

to all the people saying months and years get real. I'm not doubting you were completely fucked up most of the time but there had to have been some sober moments in there. I'm talking about a stretch of time where you were continuously high by consuming more drugs before you ever had a chance to come down

approx 2.5yrs baked, not incl occasional use of various other substances.. As long as i was conscious (not sleeping), i was high

Bout 5 years ago, me & my ex-gf started messing with speed & it was fun the first day, sex was great but as night came, we couldnt sleep for shit, so back at it again with speed. I would say we binged on it for 2.5 days & didnt sleep for 3 days. Now a days I wont touch that shit. I need my sleep very much.

first semester of college I wasn't physically dependent on anything yet, but I was taking large amounts of different drugs daily with 3 friends. sold weed and always had at least a pound of mids on us, smoked between a quarter and a half a day (10 dutch master blunts). took acid every 3 days for about 2 months, then once a week or so after that. mushrooms weekly. this was before the '03 DEA attack against overseas RC's, so we took plenty of 2c-e, 2c-b, 2c-i, 5-MEO DMT. Tried MET and DPT. ecstasy occasionally, probably once every 2 weeks. massive amounts of coke and d-amp. oxy 80's, fent patches, methadone every 10-15 days.

that lasted about 8 months and I would consider my "worst" binge, as all the psychedelics I took combined with weed and amphetamines turned me insane. I quit everything after that for about 6 months, and I still didn't feel quite down to earth then.

when I was 20, started taking oxy, morphine, fent, hydromorphone 4-5 times a week. turned into daily, mostly eating morphine 100s for baseline, then smoking fent and shooting dilaudid for euphoria. quickly turned into heroin. that whole period was about 18 months

god I'm such a druggie

not too long, looking back on it...

50+ hours with IR adderalls, the rents were gone so it seemed like a good time to play a lot of drums.

3 days/nights with MDMA. had G to myself for the first time and rationed it out for experimentation. Basically, I was rationing it out to stay awake.

5 days with LSD, K, MDMA, and shrooms. I think it was five days. Three days at a festival and I brought the good time home.

a day and a half with heroin (first time, too). I literally said "fuck this, I'm going home" when I got sick for the first time.

Depeding on what you call a drug binge, my serious one was 15 days before i was basically brian dead. But at the the same time a lot of people would consider the past 4 years of my life a drug binge just with more sleep than the serious one.

heroin and pills (opiates) 4 years suboxone 3 years benzos dont matter what kind 5 or 6 years and weed 14 years when i piss for job i use quikfix so i never stopped i STAY HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH8:)|:?8(=D:!8(8(8:)|:|:|:|:|....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
i have smoked weed everyday for the past nine years, have had multiple 3-4 day benders in a festival setting, which would include lsd, mdma, amphetamines, coke, dope, dmt, benzos and alcohol...you put it in front of me and ill do it at a festie. recently no binges, but do use something almost every day on top of weed.

Nuts. Iv only had a 72 hour Dextroamphetamine vyvanse binge. And i was goin nuts after that. My high went south. Paranoid, pychosis was hittin me. it was crazy,

Binged hard on Ghb for the past 3 months. Only stopped cus I ran out out of lac. That changes this weekend thank fucking godddd

I smoked weed everyday for around 10 months. Like sr53137 above, I've definitely stayed high as hell on a number of things at a fest to stay up the entire time. I usually did the first night with loads of weed and ended with loads of weed with opium, mdma, lsd, and ket in between. Very little alcohol use on my part at fests actually.

1 year opioids
5 days straight no food, no sleep on meth, vicodin, xanax, klonopin, somas, and I think there was something else lol...
edit: oh, if we're going to count smoking like the greenlighter above me...
4.5 years cigarette smoking lmfao
3 years pot smoking

masturbation just about everyday since i was like 8. yea i started before i could occasionally come. been like a twelve year jerk fest. kinda do oxymorphone/subs everyday but dont wanna count all my ducks at once youknow.