• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

Well I'm into a couple years on opies. (Clean now.)
longest zo run a couple months.
ket prolly a week straight.
and coke like two days. Coke one felt the worst for me honestly lol

I dosed Xanax every day for a week after I first tried it. I have social anxiety and could not stop knocking back the little 1mg pills, taking up to 9mg a day. My stash ran out after a week, and I am glad, because I would definitely have not been able to stop if I had not run out.

Binge...

First time ever posting and seen this thread, hell the past 2 years? Ha I seen a question that said when does a binge end and addiction start, well whenever you decide you're addicted is when! Haha

3 and a half days.
200mg adderall, 150 of it parachuted, 50 of it snorted.
Horrible, horrible, worst experience of my life if i had to go back and relive it i would check myself in to a hospital for it

260+ hours - the binge to end all binges.

Started with the best Coke I've ever used (85% lab tested), after a massive PT dose, MDMA, Vodka, Valium and then everything I could find.

Last edited:
A lot of methamphetamine, IVd, like 2 months ago.
like 2.25-2.5g in 3-4 days.
cause shit
it takes me like 160-200mg d-amp to get high. Thats reg. D amp sulphate, not adderlol.
tolerant like a motherfucker.

If daily opiate use counts, then 6-odd years (longest break was a month, once, right in the middle)...if not, then 7 days straight up on meth, towards the end of a 2 year constant meth binge. By the end I thought I had gone crazy and did not care...took a long time to get back to normal from that one. I agree with Blind Melon above, seems like meth is waaaay harder on you than opiates, especially in the long term.

Awake- 5 days, Booze, Adderall, BZD's.
Not sober- 15 and I'm 23 nao.

I feel like the name of this entire thread should change too, "who has the biggest dick!" Lmao because everyone is like just going one step higher than the post above them! My true longest binge, I would have to say was about 2 years ago and I spent a total of three months straight drunk, and during those three I spent at least one month on MDMA and meth, every day from morning through the night, I still slept so I don't know if this counts or not, but that's long I went just completly outta my mind!

Longest continuous binge was 60+ hours on methamphetamine, capped off with a 12 hour acid trip. So only three days straight, not all that impressive...

5 day meth binge. Was going really psychotic with full hallucinations, mainly physical.

First three nights were awesome though!

well the longest binge that i am aware of would be 23 days straight consuming (between four people) 6ounces of base, 8grams of cocaine, some weed, 50 blue valiums, some ekkys and a hell of alot of alcohol!

another big 'bender' as I call them, was 200 blues, 4grams of coke, 6ekkys and 4 crates of bud for two people.. I am not sure how long we lasted, to this day, 3 years on I only remember flashes, maybe 10hours worth but apparently we were out of it for 2weeks

If you don't Include Smoking Cannabis Buds Daily then Cocaine And Opiates/Benzos And Cannabis Of Course For Like Idk 5 Days I think.

After a while binging becomes a way of life, so it's only a relative scale of depravity. I'll tell you the worst binge I had: MDPV. 4 days without sleep with that feeling of never quite there that turns into psychosis eventually. I ordered way too much. Bag down toilet and never tried again.

Does heroin addiction count as a binge? Aside from that, I've done a week on a few occasions I.e a week of non stop partying with no sleep.