• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Longest Drug Binge You've Been On?

Like 7 years of daily DXM abuse. I know wow I should be in the morgue but there where sum days when the farmacies wereout and times I went to rehab so I can´t oficially say 7 years. On March tenth it will be 8 years. But if my life goes nowhere in the next year, which I plan it will, I will officially be done with drugs.

2 weeks snorting oxycodone, roxi-30's. 180mg/day. Today is day 10. Had 65 pills, 20 pills left now. Will probably squeeze out one more day then I'll save what's left for emergencies. I have weed and xanax on standby for the comedown.

Dunno if it's related to this snorting I've been doing for almost 2 wks but I've noticed I got diarrhea and it's pink, wtf? My girl doesn't think it's blood but even if it isn't, it can't be good.

Before I was a daily IV opiate user i was more into coke and booze and sometimes meth. I had a drug dealer buddy in Vegas and went there for 4 days. We might as well have been in a basement in Brooklyn because we never left his house. If it was not for pictures we took I would have almost no recollection of what I did. I know I was in a cocaine psychosis and fortunately he gave me enough oxy to pass out on the plane or I'm sure I would have probably done something that would have either gotten me arrested or in a psych ward. Downers are definately more mellow LOL

smoked pot everyday for four years now,
three day adderall/dexedrine binge
stupidly took MDA three days in a row, resulted in a shitty third day and an awful fourth....

I've basically been on an opiate "binge" for the last year and a half. If one could call taking way more painkillers than needed to suppress your pain "a binge".

My longest binge ever was a couple years ago smoking meth in a motel room with no sleep at all. God, those were the longest 4-5 days of my life. I was so paranoid I thought the lady's at the front knew I was tweaking out in my room and thought they had a camera's and were listening to everything I was saying. I don't do very well with any kind of uppers. 8)

I recently just binged on my Roxicodone's for about 4 days (very little sleep) and I ended up sleeping for 20 hours yesterday afterwards. Luckily I saved a few and I have a shit ton of Tramadol to get me through until I re up.

3 years (so far) stoned on oxy literally 24/7. 4-5 days drinking, like Idk 2-3ish days on assorted stims, and around 3 days tripping and candy flipping.

80 or so hours awake, dosing about 100 to 200mg of Methoxetamine every 6 or 7 hours till I collapsed from exhaustion.

Have been on opiates for over 2 years every day, almost always multiple times a day. Before it was heroin and oxy and now it's Suboxone.

Also smoked weed daily for 4 years but ended/missed a week when I went to detox, haven't smoked regularly after

80 or so hours awake, dosing about 100 to 200mg of Methoxetamine every 6 or 7 hours till I collapsed from exhaustion.

jesus christ. that would have certainly been an interesting 80 hours.

i've spent near 5-7 days on the go under the influence of IV meth. crashed out here and there for a couple quick naps, though. nothing over an hour at a time.

did runs like that all too often :| i would eat through them, though.

what's the longest period of time when you been continuously fucked up on drugs?

In terms of a continuous binge, some 6 days (5 nights without sleep) on methamphetamine.

Until a week-long break last month, I had smoked weed every day for most of my waking hours for well over a year, but I don't really consider that a binge.

At one point I smoked freebase cocaine every day for a bit over 30 days (and went through 30 grams); I did get in some 3-5 hours of sleep approximately two out of three nights, but as soon as I woke up I was hitting the pipe again. Disgusting binge, a month of just crack.

Not counting the hash, which I smoke from the second I wake up to the last second I fall asleep for the past 7.5 years; my longest binge was probably ketamine summer 2012; there wére a few +- 3 day breaks but they were very rare, if I do take the breaks in account it's probably around a month of every-second-when-awake ketamine-usage, and otherwise around three months, maybe four. The continuous month, which was also the last month of the severe binge, got my tolerance up to 4 grams a day for almost all of the month; did not end well because by the last week I was mostly covering up pain caused by doing so much K with more K (K-cramps, bladder damage that did restore but became pretty bad then).

Been trying weekends only since then and atleast never used more then a few days in a row, still usually slightly more often then júst weekends though, but compared to the summer.. not bad at all.

Last edited:
does just using count, even if you don't get nessllry. fucked up each time you use? B/c if you are an addicted heroin user, it could be years.... just saying

Some of these are crazy, im not judging but i dont know why anybody takes any of these drugs that are still considered research chemical by erowid which means they have no human or animal toxicity studies or any studies of any type known to man or that can be found through research, im talking about drugs like DOC, Mephredrone, 2c-b, 2c-a, 2c-e, 4-ho-met, and methoxetamine. I've heard of many more but these are the ones i see people abuse more often then any others......especially Mephredrone, the 2c's, and methoxetamine. but anyways im not judging, i hope everybody is safe, i come from a family of drug addicts. my grandfather was irish and a really violent drunk, dad was a coke addict/alcoholic, mom was a heroin addict/xanax addict/alcoholic and my brother was a coke addict and an alcoholic but did ketamine, lsd, shrooms, ect. anyways

my biggest binge that i can remember and this is defiantly not my longest one is

day 1 - smoking weed and drinking all day, pop 2 ecstacy pills, drink all night, smoke all night and i crashed out by parachuting a 3mg of xanax and chuggin a beer with it
day 2 - basically did the same thing....i was feelin fine because wen ever i use benzo's to go to sleep and sleep in i feel fine, only had 2.5mg to sleep that night so i chugged some more beer and i was fine
day 3 - copped some fire lsd from my boy and i took 2 hits. drank heavily the whole time, even heavier than on ecstacy because i dont like to risk it by drowning myself with alcohol on x. had about a gram of cocaine to start with and i started snortin at around 6pm before i took the hits of lsd took the lsd around 6 30pm........8 hours go by....its 2am in the morning.....lsd is wearing off, coming down off coke but i dont seem to want more because im so drunk and into the little visuals i still have........wait til 4am drinking, and chain smoking weed and ciggarettes......pop 2mg of xanax as i use to take it from my mom that had a script.
day 4 - copped an eighth of shrooms, was drinking and smoking all day as i was through the whole binge.....the only thing that made wat little hangovers i killed by drinking a beer seem so easy to go thru was that i got so much sleep from the benzo's. anyways copped the eighth of shrooms, smoked and drank more than i should of because i threw up around the end of the trip......2 hours go by after my little puke session lol and my friend calls me saying he re upped on ecstacy......he has a test kit and we test it out and it turns out to be MDA.......we pop 1 pill each anyways as MDA or MDMA kills my nausea easily which sounds crazy but its true.....smoke and drink all nite until the morning wen i finally passed out on my bed.
day 5 -woke up to a comedown and hangover that could only described as profoundly sickening.....i felt like a had a hangover times 20.......it felt like a comedown from benzo's, a hangover, and a comedown from ecstacy mixed......anyways i stayed in bed all day and litteraly only lifted my head from the pillow to take little rips out of my bubbler until 5 o clock when i finally felt better and ate some fruits. i could have called it quits and acknowledged my drug problem. in fact i was quite depressed you could say becaused i kind of cryed for 5 mins and admitted to myself that i had a drug problem, i also at the time had my mother who was still addicted to benzo's and alcohol so being surrounded by drug use didnt help. anyways i called my lsd connect which was the same connect i got my shrooms, and MDMA. got 2 tabs......didnt really drink to much this night, but i managed to score some klonopin from my friend that has see's a psych and gets perscribed em. got em for free too cus he doesnt even really like to take them especially since its not for recreational fun and since he is not much a pill guy but much more of a hippy that loves hallucinogens. anyways i tripped balls all night....pop the 4mg of klonopin and i eventually fell asleep. Although i must say it does not have the potent hypnotic and drowsy effects that xanax can bring on in some like me.
day 6 - this was one of the worst days as far as binges go because i didnt drink the night previously, i got some good sleep. i got half a gram of cocaine, 2 grams of shrooms, and 2 hits lsd........was going to get ecstacy or the MDA pills that my connect had previously brought over and tested but i didnt think mixing stimulants was a good idea. took the shrooms and snorted nearly all of the coke before the trip was even over, coudlnt help myself as i was litteraly shitfaced drunk wen i took the shrooms and started snorting coke, for those that dont know cocaine mixed with alcohol in your body makes a new drug and it is probably the most addictive i have ever expierienced. as i was coming down off the shrooms and coke i took the LSD, started drinking less heavily as the cocaine wore off and the booze seemed to hit harder as i drank less. i would say half way through out the lsd trip i cut down and drank only 3 beers through the second half if not 4 beers. at the end, my vision was very blurry, still slightly drunk, and seeing mild visuals here and there.....its 3am in the morning let me mind you and in my febal teenage mind i still hadnt had enough so i snuck into my moms room almost knocking over everything possible and stole 3Mg of xanax out of her purse. i was sure i wouldnt be caught because she was out on xanax and very drunk. popped the 3mg, smoked a buncha of weed(which i havnt really mentioned because i wasnt smoking the best stuff, basically mid's that i got really cheap for the quarter pound and i was smoking blunts/joints the whole time) and drank insanely. i dont remember how i got to sleep that night as i blacked almost everything out after about 50 mins after i took the xanax.
day 7 - woke up....felt terrible, almost as bad as 2 days previously but again it had its own con's that made it worse and pro's that made it better than that comedown......tryed to sleep and i was so hot and sweating so bad i put the fan next to my face and turned the air conditioning down to 65 degrees.......waited til 9 that night. copped the last 3 MDA pills from my connect.......took them out of their capsule form(molly as they call it which it was not because it was MDA not MDMA) and parachuted all three. smoked, half a few beers, and felt great for 4 to 5 hours. after that i crashed harder than i think i have ever crashed on ecstacy or any stimulant for some reason.........did not have any xanax....was not going to risk stealing from my mom in her sleep as i was very paranoid though i could have pulled it off easily and slept......tryed to have a beer around 3 hours after the initial crash as i was not getting any sleep and i wanted to see if i could slowly drink myself to sleep.......that was a terrible idea.....i felt worse than i did earlier that morning......i ended up staying up for the next 2 days and i didnt get out of bed.......didnt feel normal for around 3 months....didnt fully come down for at least a month.......i was defiantly paranoid, dillusional, ect(the effects of abusing many drugs) for 2 weeks.....didnt hear voices or anything like that tho.........i would never do that again....drug binges can never end well...i still do shrooms, lsd, ecstacy, and benzo's......the difference is i moderate it and realize when to take a loss(when to comedown and call it quits before i get addicted or damage my body)...i did ecstacy with my best friend on my birthday a month ago.....only took 1 pill and had a great time and had no erge to go on a binge......all i can say is be careful, DONT BINGE(AS AMAZING AND FUN OF A THRILL RIDE IT IS, IT IS ALSO HORRIBLE FOR YOUR BODY LONGTERM AND NO DOUBT CAUSE SOME TYPE OF DAMAGE TO YOUR BRAIN ESPECIALLY WEN MIXING SEVERAL DRUGS) try not to take these research chemicals and experimental drugs as you may change your life forever without knowing it, and try to be responsible. hope everybody enjoyed my binge story, i well enjoyed everybody else's.

My longest drug binge? Well including alcohol, its been about hmmm 15 years.