• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cup of green tea with ginseng, a job interview, and now a lot of bong hits and some Kratom to celebrate my employment after being unemployed for a few months.

2.3g of phenibut

then i got a coffee and prepped and consumed 4g of bali kratom

i'm going to be with senior citizens so this shall help :).

amazing coffee (haven't brewed a proper cup in months it feels like)

gonna chill to some tunes for a while, maybe brew another cup, and then finish a project outside.

Old pizza and bong hits, followed by more sleep.

I woke up to some Christian dudes at my door wanting me to check out their new church and I tried my best to politiely explain that I am not only probably not the church going type but that I am also really stoned and would like to go back inside please. It was weird but they were actually very nice and they gave me a seemingly unrelated pamphlet on the benefits of vegetarianism....

3 blues crushed up to snort , 40mg adderall , 1mg kpin , I literally go to bed anxious to wake up bc the first dose of the day is far better then any after

Two big bowls of pot and three hundred mg of codien

Wish I had saved my pregabalin for running out of ox but hey ho codien and pot will get me through till Tuesday hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:
^Does it help much for opioid withdraw? I haven't been prescribed Pregabalin for that long, but would've asked for it ages ago if I knew it helped with the shitty opioid w/ds I used to have so often. I am and have been on methadone though since I've had Pregabalin, so no more withdrawals. It's nice to take on top of Methadone and/or oxy as well. :)

Started the day with a smoke, 50mg amphetamines and 160mg methadone. Then a few more smokes. x)

Pregabalin and (probably) clorazepate (or maybe some other benzo, or perhaps both) will follow later on.

I feel like Methadone and Coffee must be a fantastic combination.

I woke up to a bong hit and a phone call to my bank I made for the second time trying to file a claim for this bullshit that never arrived from some online vendor scam artist who was supposedly selling cannabis grinders and then exit scamming everyone.

^It is. Either that or methadone + a low dose amphetamines.

OT: A red bull & 160mg methadone. Then ~30min later about 15mg amphetamines.

Vape bowl, brewed a proper cast iron tea pot of black tea which I never do anymore. Cup of Kratom Tea and two weak joints, one before work, one after.

100mg Caffeine, 0.5mg Clonazolam, 300mg Pregabalin, CBD Oil and a cup of Macrogol %)

/edit: the 100mg Caffeine didn't wake me up like I hoped, so I added some Guarana and Kola Nut. That should do the trick.

Last edited:
150mg Armodafinil
1050mg Phenibut
Coffee

No better way to start the day! =D Well, a day in which I need to work and be productive anyway. Obviously there are many other drugs I can think of that would be even more fun to start the day with.

Gonna dose another 1050mg Phenibut before I head out.

Green Tea w/ Ginseng and a big vape bowl. I should probably consider eating. Ain't got shit to do so I don't feel like eating yet I just wanna lay here and stretch, my back is sore cause I'm not used to playing the drums for so long any more, I haven't been engaging those muscles to the sides of your abdominals as much as I used to.

0,25mg Alprazolam
big cup of coffee
guarana, kola nut, green tea extract
cbd oil

Status
Not open for further replies.