Not open for further replies.
dextroamphetamine 20mg or two 30mg Adderall XR
1 cup black coffee w/sweetner
1 bowl of Droski

In addition , IF no anxiolytic is available, hydrocodone 10mg or codeine 20mg
IF available,
.5mg Xanax or 1mg klonopin
=D

20-25g raw cacao + manuka honey plus 150mg moclobemide. Pretty potent.

1.25mg Lorazepam
0.25mg Clonazolam
Cup of Coffee
Guarana, Kola nut, Green Tea Extract
CBD Oil

/Edit: craved a lil more sedation, relaxation and added 0.125mg Flunitrazolam - seems to help
/Edit2: 5g Maeng Da Kratom Powder and a glass of GFJ - have to get rdy 4 work

Last edited:
3g of red borneo kratom
scrambled eggs and toast
cup of coffee with milk
I'm going to roll a spliff now

2.5g Thai Maeng Da Kratom
0.5mg Clonazolam
600mg Pregabalin
cup of black coffee

I'm drinking beer on medication I'm not supposed to and I don't drink anymore so literally less than two beers have me drunkish >.>. I feel wavy and listening to sad music.

Friend came by and dropped off fire coke and xanax
Did that and was up all early morning
We even made edible reeses brownies with hash
Did more coke
Sex

Then cooked my boyfriend a hash omlette that had left over stuff from the brownies and it was with brown sugar and some sugar... weird, but he's gonna be thankful that he ate something and drank the tea I made.

Also all the pets in the house were begging to get stoned too lol

Just cleaned the kitchen, it was a wreck from the edibles

Now I just ate another piece of the edibles and going to try to pass out for hours, aye

1 mg flunitrazepam
50 mg 3-fea, 25 mg vaped, 25 mg orally
60 mg morphine, interrectally
0,2 g hash
Coffee
Snus
Quark (basically high protein yogurt) with cocoa and blueberry granola and eggs with parmesan.

Just started to notice the morphine coming on. This 3-fea is a weird one though: no really stimulation, just a content, relaxed yet awake state of mind. The enagtogenic effects are pronounced, which — after a binge on more mania-inducing, hyperfocus and stimulating stims — seems just about right atm.

20 mg morphine, orally
1,875 mg fluclotizolam
NEIH, 50 mg vaped twice, 30 mg x 20 mg
A small joint, 0,2 gram king hassan hash (with some more experienced, i think it’s 50/50 in terms of sativa vs indica; knockad me out cold last night when i smoked my fat, KO comedown joint and foresaw its potency, but definitely experienced more of a cerebral, creative high when rolling normal sized joints or take bong hits)

1,25 mg fluclotizolam
Snus/nicotine
Coffee
Loperamide, 24 mg
Pineapple and coconut quark with granola and a grilled cheese sandwich

Been off everything except for snus/nicotine (yes, even coffee) for a couple of days. Been doing lots of cardio and meditation, yet this short break still reminded me how crippling my anxiety issues are. My ’morning fix’ took care about 90 % of that, so i’m in a pretty good mood atm, and the workday has just floated away and is soon over!

This morning:

4mg Clonazpam
200mg Naproxen
660mg Appocilin
Nicotine
Caffeine

Yes!

What brand do you use? I was always a Skruf XTRA Stark guy but Ive moved over to Epok Extra Strong Mint (girly I know but I hate the drip from Skruf).
Nowadays i use Kronan Strong White; before that i used to buy General G3 Extra Strong White, but found it a bit too expensive and almost too strong. I’ve tried Epok and actually liked it, although some flavors had hints of what tasted like perfume.

I’m pretty girly when it comes to snus as well, and merely used it to stop smoking. The drip, especially from the non-white snus, gives me heartburn, so i stick to the white snus.

Edit: saw that you live in norway — i used to work and live in Oslo! — and if i recall correctly, buying snus in norway was expensive as fuck, especially compared to what we pay for snus in sweden. But things might’ve changed since then.

Last edited:
250mg more of oral ketamine afte just exiting a k-hole. Also 15mg more Dexedrine to make it more interesting, the built up norketamine + stimulants usually seem to mix well.

Status
Not open for further replies.