• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays i use Kronan Strong White; before that i used to buy General G3 Extra Strong White, but found it a bit too expensive and almost too strong. I’ve tried Epok and actually liked it, although some flavors had hints of what tasted like perfume.

I’m pretty girly when it comes to snus as well, and merely used it to stop smoking. The drip, especially from the non-white snus, gives me heartburn, so i stick to the white snus.

Edit: saw that you live in norway — i used to work and live in Oslo! — and if i recall correctly, buying snus in norway was expensive as fuck, especially compared to what we pay for snus in sweden. But things might’ve changed since then.

Yeah have to stick to white for sure otherwise the drip is fucking disgusting, Yeah there are a lot of EPOK flavor but I just use the strong mint as it gives a niiice burn (i think im more addicted to the burn than the actual nicotine). I've tried G3, it's OK and very popular here.

Yes you're right about the prices. When I was in Sweden I think a tub was like 30kr? Here its 90kr. Fucking expensive but I work with a lot of foreign people who are always flying in and out so always stock up on the duty free.

I used it top stop smoking as well but I'm going through like a tub a day. In out in out as they say.

25 mg morphine, orally
1,75 mg fluclotizolam
0,3 gram hash
100 mg NEIH, vaped
Snus
Quark and granola

Fueled with serene wakefulness and sharpned focus! Nice way to kickstart a busy day. First, though, i’m off to skate with some friends

4mg Clonazpam
1mg Alprazolam (meh i'm ill - why not)
200mg Naproxen
660mg Appocilin
Nicotine (Snus)
Caffeine

115Mg methadone
25Mg promethazine
Sipping on my 3rd cup of coffee
Nicotine

Had a granola bar& fruit plus some chicken salad this morning

1,25 mg fluclotizolam
0,5 mg clonazepam
24 mg loperamide
Snus
50 mg 3-fea, 25 mg vaped, 25 taken orally

Oh, tranquil euphoria, i’ve missed you.

If used correctly, 3-fea is a great stimulant. Not very functional, and binging on it leads to days of deep depression. Really love the enactogenic effects though. Focused, yet calm and loving.

5g kratom
Bowl of weed
.1g bth smoked

Woke up late so that's all I could muster. Off to work--- luckily, there is /plenty/ of caffeine where I'm headed

A Tim Horton coffee with their bacon breakfast sandwich and a donut. When I go into USA, I order the same kind of stuff at Dunkins Donuts :)

Black coffee, two cups, strong
Snus/nicotine
1,25 mg fluclotizolam
45 mg morphine, plugged, will peak soon
A fat joint, indica

Didn’t sleep well at all, but this’ll make the day better than it’s supposed to be. :)

Listening to the latest snowy dunes album (epic blues/heavy fuzzy psych rock from sweden) while watching last night’s ufc, feeling the opioid effects grow stronger. :)

Normally avoid caffeine the days after stimulant binges, but there’s so much i’m looking forward to today so i can’t fall asleep. And i’ve always enjoyed lots of caffeine when i’m on benzos and opioids. Caffeine is a decent stimulant, but post-stimulant use and without pharmaceutical aid, it’s just too jittery for me.

Last edited:
Tried some hexen. Not bad. Not superb either.

Gonna go with some Methadone and idk which benzo yet.

How do you like ashwaganda? I was thinking bout picking some up

Hey mate, I'm just taking it since a couple of days (so, limited experience). Approximately 1.2g BID morning/evening. Its effects are very subtle and it seems to work quite good with kratom. I'll definitely continune to take it. - LIKE :D

Hey mate, I'm just taking it since a couple of days (so, limited experience). Approximately 1.2g BID morning/evening. Its effects are very subtle and it seems to work quite good with kratom. I'll definitely continune to take it. - LIKE :D
Any synergy with gabaergics? Tried ashwaganda years ago, but couldn’t properly evaluate it since i was in full WD.

After a two-day break:

1,25 mg fluclotizolam
Snus/nicotine

Out of coffee AND tea. I like a functional, legal stim with my morning benzo. Been thinking about trying yerba mate again — really enjoyed it back in the day, but haven’t had a cup of mate for years. Maybe a more worthwile option than coffee/green tea?

Out of coffee AND tea. I like a functional, legal stim with my morning benzo. Been thinking about trying yerba mate again — really enjoyed it back in the day, but haven’t had a cup of mate for years. Maybe a more worthwile option than coffee/green tea?

^^^ yerba mate is bomb. my favorite is a "dirty mate" where you ask the barista to drop a shot of espresso in your yerba. alone it's good too. tastes like grass and has a really long buzz due to its xanthine profile.

OT: dark star OG spliffs, slow-sipping IPA, watching Freaks & Geeks.

Last edited:
You convinced me! Just going to steep it for a few minutes, then I’ll have my first cup of yerba mate in years!

Edit:

OT:
Cup of yerba mate

Yep, just as i remembered it. :)

Last edited:
Any synergy with gabaergics? Tried ashwaganda years ago, but couldn’t properly evaluate it since i was in full WD.

Sure, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) appears to have a potentiating effect on gabaergics NADPH-Cytochrome P450 Reductase. I'm not a MD nor a Chemist, though it reads to suggesting inhibiting enzymes which are needed to break down gabaergics in the body, thus potentiating / prolonging the effects of them.
I will definitely continue to take 1.2g Ashwagandha BID also because I haven't experienced any negative effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.