• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Bowls of a strong sativa. 1 bong hit of the same strain. A cup of green tea with ginseng. And a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on that multigrain bread with all the seeds and shit.

Four 60mg. Oxycontin chewed, but have a 4mg. dilly staring me down pretty hard. Hmm
Probably be wasting it now, maybe tomorrow morning first thing, I just don't like messing with a spoon so early.

i don't fuck w/ cocktails

x or molly

That supposed to be a joke..?
Well, in any case... They're *supposed* to be the same thing..
(I'm lucky to live in Belgium, which together with the Netherlands is one of the main production countries. So here both 'mdma' aka Molly, though we don't call it that, and Xtc pills are mostly pure or high purity here). But in many other countries, and definitely in the US I hear it's very rare to find good quality pills or mdma crystals unfortunately..

But still, 'mixing molly and xtc is either a lame joke or poster doesn't knoww what drugs he's talking and what their slang names are...

Vape bowl of dry herb cannabis and a 16 fl oz bottle of water. No food this morning I guess. Really want to do MDMA again sometime soon. It's been too long.

Total:
8mg suboxone tablets
100mg vistaril
1500mg gabapentin staggered
a few pieces of nicorette

Cranking out job apps and researching my meds at the library! Wish this bitch was open all day long...

Some Vaped weed. Few bowls. Small cup of relatively mild green malay kratom and a larger cup of green tea. Personal sized chicken pot pie while watchin Reno 911!

6x ten mg oxocontin
10x 100mg pregabalin
Canibis resin
Cigarettes
And having a chilled as fook Sunday ?

Well Last night I didn't sleep I ran into a friend of mine who asked me to help him run a few errands around town first drop some stuff off at his storage unit then go to his aunts place to grab some mail that got delivers to her place because he dose not trust one of his roommates and we smoked a gram of incredibly (also paid me a little$$& a eighth of dank for headstash)high quality methamphetamine over a 10-12hour span which even though the speed was polished off at 1 AM so last night
500Mg vaporized methamphetamine
3.5Grams cannabis

This morning has been
115mg methadone
Two cups coffee
One gram joint of SFV OG
Went out to get some bubble hash
Then I'm going home and kicking back all day I never pass out in the middle of the day I force myself to stay awake till 5:30-6:00 pm

Last edited:
What's your preferred dose, zombies? I had some fun with phenibut last year. I told my roommates it was "Russian Nyquil." Its effect felt rather strange to me, even if they were rather pleasant.

My morning fix was a lucky strike. When I wake up groggy, as I often do if I take melatonin the night before, nicotine is the perfect thing to kick start my brain.

What's your preferred dose, zombies? I had some fun with phenibut last year. I told my roommates it was "Russian Nyquil." Its effect felt rather strange to me, even if they were rather pleasant.

I've only had it for a few days now, but I've only taken small doses so far just to test it out, like 250mgs. I'm a bit sensitive to the effects of some drugs so I wanted to start small and I can definitely feel something from it. I felt relaxed, a little euphoric. I really want to try mixing it with alcohol but I've read it can really potentiate the effects of other downers so I'm a little afraid to mix it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.