What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 decently sized lines of coke
Some weed and hash, small amounts in a pipe
1,5 mg clonazepam

Feel fine despite 3 hrs of sleep

This morning I got up at 5 AM and took
36mg Methylphenidate time released with a big cup of coffee and a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter and smoked a lil hash as I waited for the bus to my clinic then at 7:30 I took 115mg methadone

Alkali plant based multi-v tea, 100mg instant kava, 3mcg Ultra-Low-Dose Naltrexone, Black Seed oil, Circumin, .5mg oxycodone(that's right!), 80mg kratom, 20mg gabapentin, 4mg ibo alks, hashy vape bowl of cheeze cake from my firefly.... I know those doses sound crazy low, I'm at the end of a medical oxy taper post surgery ;)

3g Kratom
100mg Caffeine
300mg Pregabalin
1mg Clonazepam
4mg Hydromorphone

This morning I've had
3 cups coffee
Smoked a nice joint of some OG kush
115Mg methadone

Been awake sense four am this morning though

Well looks like the summertime thread is done for now! Booooo
Least I see my peeps in here! What up everyone!!!
Winter is coming I know this cuz it’s fucking winter on the top of Alaska !!

Just took some methadone 30mg oral ad 5mg snorted
Ran out of my oxycodone stash but have no fear I have some coming in a day or so then I get my refill on methadone Friday! Can’t wait looks like I might being going rogue as in treatment and vivitrol shot but I gotta make calls and it has to work with my schedule which could be changing soon due to a different job/career change. Same area just more pay lol! Always nice just don’t want to get out of control again and it could possibly do that when you make more money every month sad but true!

Everyone stay high and hope your weekend was badass!

Joe bean

Update!!!! Got my package of oxycodone wahoooooo snorted a 30mg about hour ago gonna add another soon to get good!!!

Last edited:
120mg Pseudoephedrine
5mg Triprolidin
100mg Caffeine
300mg Pregabalin
6mg Hydromorphone (IN)

Strong coffee
120 mg oxy plugged
One spliffy of noids
Puffin on my e cig (quit smoking)

I'm so tired... slept like shit and missed 2 lectures this morning. I'm still in bed actually but really have to wake up since I have something I can't miss, terrible feeling.
Gonna take some kratom and some form of caffeine

Coffee and 115mg methadone
Got a spliff of some purple diesel rolled up
30mg DXM
12.5mg doxylamine

Status
Not open for further replies.