• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What Really Turns You Off?

Women who openly fart,I prefer to believe that women don't do such things.
I love women who are discreet and act in a lady like fashion regarding such matters.

entirely!
i actually say i dont do those things, i make rose petals
i may have a very dude-like demeanor but dammit if i dont know how to be a lady

When a woman drinks too much and passes out while we're having sex. It doesn't stop me from finishing though.

I get furious when a dude leaves his socks on during sex. Not so much if they are white socks, but black or navy blue socks are completely unacceptable.

That's funny... I've done it coz the carpet of this place was so nasty with cat pee/crap etc I really didn't want to take my socks off (to put my shoes back on after taking my pants off would've been just way too weird). I do admit I didn't feel very sexy and the sex didn't turn out all that fun in the end. So I agree.

Last edited:
Laziness.
I can not stand for one moment those people who seem to lack a functional neo-cortex.
Petty, jealous motives as the causation behind cruel and mean actions.

The whole farting thing... it's whatever. I wouldn't say that it turns me off, really. But belching? There's just something about it that's so crass, and I can't put my finger on it exactly but it's a real turn-off. Maybe because one can control the uh... volume and pitch... and so belching loudly is always ones decision and not merely something that he or she can't control.

Ew...it's making me sick just thinking about it. I'm done

Loud, overplayed moaning and shit like that. It's annoying as fuck.

-sluts
-dumb girls
-no sense of humour
-girls who think they're better than everyone else

and like gmanyo said girls who are loud :/

I like the cute, maybe a bit shy girls who actually have an interesting personality.

Hey, what's happening, everybody?

Whaddup?!

I think there are only a couple dislikes that turn me off (as a relationship, not as friendship):

1. Close-minded individuals
2. Those whom will not try anything new / are too predictable

Complete retards. STFU!

:::breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out::::

(not directed at the poster above me)

Last edited:
whining. BAAAW cold/hot/pain/sick/hungry/thirsty/have to pee/too loud/etc

Like to the point where its over the top. I.e. "OMG I'm so tiiired" after a 10 minute uphill walk in moderate terrain.

Huge turn off.

rangrz said:
whining. BAAAW

Or, "Bawww....they're not comfortable with higher level mathematics that they don't use on a consistent basis..." :p
(single-level recursion appears to be the perennial danger with this thread, eh? :p)

Complete retards. STFU!

:::breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out::::

(not directed at the poster above me)

Did someone

pissincornflakes.jpg

this morning? Come back, grasshopper!